User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Poor products

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

All companies like to know when there is a problem with their products, that way if there are enough complaints generated they can do an investigation on them... Believe me, my customer service job deals with this kind of complaints and we try to do what we can to help...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I will be doing this today with the Crest White strips I bought! They are horrible, I've used them before but these ones just won't stay where you put them! Will keep you updated on the news!

UPDATE: Just got off the phone, and since they didn't have any coupons of the same value to send me, I am getting a $7.00 off coupon for my next purchase, as well I will send in my receipt along with the box to receive a full refund.... So not too bad!
    Last edited by gibble; Wed, Jun 8th, 2011 at 11:33 AM. Reason: added info.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Nope, not bad at all gibble, of course, if you are totally un-impressed with the product while you get your money back the coupons/discount only applies to theirs so you are stuck buying it once more. No loss for them to give you the discount etc.

However the point I think is well made for this whole group. A well spoken complaint will a lot of times result in a "free" or give away to make you more happy.

The above service is for the Ottawa Area! Feel free to contact us for any of your computer or Desktop Publishing needs.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My boyfriend and I went to East Side Mario's a few weeks ago, the servers were rude, the food was bad. And when I went to the bathroom I came back to find my table had been cleared! We complained, and got a twenty dollar gift certificate, and the staff got reprimanded. We went back this past Saturday, food and service was much better. Sometimes it pays to complain.
    I think that people who can't believe in fairies aren't worth knowing. ~Tori Amos

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I learned a long time ago not to just let things go from hotels to restaurants to products. I will not complain unless I have a legit reason and boy have I had lots of them. In return I have gotten money back , gift cards and lots of coupons. So many products I have had so many issues with. My latest one was Kaytee rabbit food. As I was about to feed my bunny I found a marble sized , hard black thing in her food. I e-mailed the company and gave them all the info off the bag. They got back to me that afternoon and they apologized. I also mailed them whatever it was. I got 2 FPC's for 2 free bags of the food which is $ 10.00's a bag.Plus 4 $2.00 off on treats. They never did get back to me even though I asked to know what it was that was in the food so that is still a mystery.
    Last edited by Justine22; Wed, Jun 15th, 2011 at 10:01 AM.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

thank u! i do the same thing when its absolutly needed....

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have ordered pizza and got the wrong thing, called them up and they gave me a credit for next pizza. Have ordered through drive through, got home, something was wrong with it so called, credit given.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I once simply sent an e-mail asking Nestle Aero makers why my Aero didn't have any bubbles and got an e-mail back apologizing with the promise of coupons. I recieved $3 worth of coupons with an explanation of what happened to my Aero. I wasn't complaining but I took it anyway!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information