User Tag List

Page 640 of 1583 FirstFirst ... 140 540 590 630 638 639 640 641 642 650 690 740 1140 ... LastLast
Results 9,586 to 9,600 of 23737
Like Tree139418Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^jasperandchar could you share details about the free toothpaste?
    ROMEO, cath007, ticul and 2 others like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

More of a freebie than a deal but I called customer service about the Airwick touch and glow MIR that wasn't up online. She said she would send me a FPC for the item. It finally arrived today but luckily it is valid for any rb product (any Finish/Lysol/Veet/Airwick/ etc.)! Can't wait to save this up for a SDM WUS event. Finish detergents or Veet products can easily cost up to $25 by themselves. It doesn't expire until Feb 28th.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen Cardinal View Post
    More of a freebie than a deal but I called customer service about the Airwick touch and glow MIR that wasn't up online. She said she would send me a FPC for the item. It finally arrived today but luckily it is valid for any rb product (any Finish/Lysol/Veet/Airwick/ etc.)! Can't wait to save this up for a SDM WUS event. Finish detergents or Veet products can easily cost up to $25 by themselves. It doesn't expire until Feb 28th.
    lucky ducky
    cath007, ticul and dededi like this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    Aww yes, the Nestea FPC's.....that was a good Halloween. I gave out cans of Nestea and Cadbury family sized chocolate bars (remember the SDM deal ? Redeem points to get the bars and get MORE than redeemed points back?? LOL ) The good old days........
    Those chocolate deals were before I embraced the sdm points and I'm never looking back. I know people got tons of chocolate for free I believe that was a great bargain.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    It was back in the beginning of June, I believe it was sdm that had them on sale for .99 so they ended up being free.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    @Natalka shared this with me, I have used it every day since she mentioned it, it's great for finding the lowest price and then match up with coupons etc.

Hope it helps someone else out save more money
    https://www.salewhale.ca/en/search/s...ple+leaf+bacon
    Natalka, cath007, ticul and 2 others like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Bought some great items at Old Navy for my mom and I. There is a 40% online promo going on their website (although very few items match up with that). I managed to get a 10% Bday coupon & 30% additional discount for signing up a secondary email address. Edit: And receiving 4% cash back on ebates.

I will probably end up returning a few items because I guessed at the size but I have a store location 10 minutes from work so I figured I might as well use the promo while I could. A little disappointed both the email and Bday coupon expire before Saturday or I could have saved another 20% by buying GCs at SDM.
    Last edited by Ellen Cardinal; Tue, Jun 28th, 2016 at 07:37 PM. Reason: I am scatterbrained today.
    seylz_gurl, cath007, ticul and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Please don't judge me. was trying to used up all my bologna coupons before it exp tomorrow so had to hunt down these bologna. Went to walmart this morning.
    Almost free after coupons and price matching. Bologna price match food basic , bush beans price match biggoods, carnation milk price match blue sky an cream cheese price match No Frills only paid $2.30

24pks bolognas (will go to the food bank)used 2.50 coupons Pm for 2.00 got overage
    8pk grillemes free there was coupons for b3g1 free (will go to the food bank)
    2 (340g) cream cheese 5.96 each some of my overage paid for this (2.30 out of pocket)
    18 carnation milk .99 each used 18((.50 coupons) ( will go to the food bank have enough for home) overage paid for this

Just saw a post about almost free bacon so still have some coupons and pc points offer so would be going out later to check this out

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i posted something in the discussion thread, but I don't know if everyone goes to that thread. So I'm posting it here, can anyone tell about any good deals ending today or tomorrow so I can use my June 30 coupons, I have tide pods $2.00, I bought a bunch when RCSS had them for $4.00 -2.00, but I don't want to waste them, I have all the maple leaf coupons, hair coupons nice and easy. Is there a thread here that matches expiring coupons with deals? Thanks. I usually give all the coupons out that I don't use, but this month just flew by!!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Different kind of brag!

So if anyone ever asks me about cell phones and plans I always boast and brag about Koodo - I`ve been with them for almost 5 years and today I had a great experience with customer service!!

Long story short I`m not very tech savvy; I reset my phone and in the midst of it resetting my data was turned on and I was charged for 10 MB of data - which is not included in my plan

I called customer service, explained said story, the lady was SUPER helpful, she said because I`ve been with them for so long she would waive the charge, she also helped me out if I wanted to reset my phone again and to remove the sim card prior to so you don`t loose all your info.

Super happy right now! And happy that i`m not being charged an obscenely amount for data overage
    Tweets77, lecale, cath007 and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Please don't judge me. was trying to used up all my bologna coupons before it exp tomorrow so had to hunt down these bologna. Went to walmart this morning.
    Almost free after coupons and price matching. Bologna price match food basic , bush beans price match biggoods, carnation milk price match blue sky an cream cheese price match No Frills only paid $2.30

24pks bolognas (will go to the food bank)used 2.50 coupons Pm for 2.00 got overage
    8pk grillemes free there was coupons for b3g1 free (will go to the food bank)
    2 (340g) cream cheese 5.96 each some of my overage paid for this (2.30 out of pocket)
    18 carnation milk .99 each used 18((.50 coupons) ( will go to the food bank have enough for home) overage paid for this

Just saw a post about almost free bacon so still have some coupons and pc points offer so would be going out later to check this out
    this is a place to post your great deals, no judging we all do what we do to get ahead in life, donate, share with family members, great job
    ticul and Lavender Lady like this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    i posted something in the discussion thread, but I don't know if everyone goes to that thread. So I'm posting it here, can anyone tell about any good deals ending today or tomorrow so I can use my June 30 coupons, I have tide pods $2.00, I bought a bunch when RCSS had them for $4.00 -2.00, but I don't want to waste them, I have all the maple leaf coupons, hair coupons nice and easy. Is there a thread here that matches expiring coupons with deals? Thanks. I usually give all the coupons out that I don't use, but this month just flew by!!
    Maple leaf bacon is on sale in the sdm $3.99 until June 30th& sobeys $3.99 flyer I believe the sale might end today but check online.

NF's starting tomorrow I believe has the country naturals lunch meat on sale after coupon it would be a $1 I believe

country natural hotdogs are on sale at Independent for $1.99

try the link below it's great
    https://www.salewhale.ca/en/search/s...ple+leaf+bacon

I would also check walmart.ca to see if the Tide is on rollback etc

best of luck to you, let us know how you make out
    Tweets77, ticul and dededi like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Had 4 coupons in my wallet last night while roaming around a Zehrs. Noticed the Country Natural wieners were on for $1.99 so thought great, maybe an overage off the other item I was buying.

Split my order in 2. 3 wieners lol and calamine lotion. She took $2.50 off for the 3 coupons so reduced my calamine lotion .

2nd order, wiener package and donut. She says "oh I took $2.50 off the other coupons and they are only $1.99" I will have to refund it and re-do it" Yeah right lol Told her they get the money back. As if.... lol

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Foodland also have the weiners for $1.77 sale ends tomorrow

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Tide pods 14 count on at NF for $4.47 until Thurs.

Thread Information