User Tag List

Page 9932 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 8932 9432 9832 9882 9922 9930 9931 9932 9933 9934 9942 9982 10032 10432 10932 ... LastLast
Results 148,966 to 148,980 of 176703
Like Tree1334442Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

In the news

'Heat dome' to descend across southwestern Ontario, U.S. next weekGlobalnews.ca‎ - 3 hours ago

A large swath of the United States is preparing for an intensive and prolongedheat wave.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kawam View Post
    In the news

'Heat dome' to descend across southwestern Ontario, U.S. next weekGlobalnews.ca‎ - 3 hours ago

A large swath of the United States is preparing for an intensive and prolonged heat wave.
    As long as our current weather leaves Southern Ontario, I am all in favourite of it.
    More rain in Southern Ontario would be a welcome benefit.
    Farmers and all land owners could certainly use more and consistent rain to make up for the drought conditions we have been recently experiencing.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If your kitty said Hey instead of Meow!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNmjEPZBkDA

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This poor Rottweiler / German shepherd mix dog called Bear had no idea where his daddy was taking him. The poor pup, who was so excited to be going out with his owner found himself patching up the tiny pieces of his broken heart when he saw himself at a high kill shelter called the East Valley Animal Shelter in Van Nuys, California. The owner, like he lost his mind, proudly announced that he would like to “donate” his dog to their shelter.
    Bear’s face turned blue and that painful look of fright emerged, showing people just how confused and brokenhearted he was at that time. He instantly knew something bad was going to happen to him. Why did the owner do that? While he was taking selfies with his poor dog, he declared that Bear had taken up a lot of space and since they just had a baby, Bear had to go.

Take a look at this image

Happily his story was spread and he was adopted, this is a video his new friend put together,

http://video214.com/play/9WY0Oa38Ogf6X9cY8FiSZQ/s/dark

what an uncaring creep his first guardian was.......

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by habs rule View Post
    Jester that is really nice of you to support an up and coming act! Sounds like you and Kweenie had a great night! Can't wait to hear her voice on the video. Did you get a chance to sing this time with her too? If so, I really want to see that video! Have a great night all.

I spent a lot of today with the help of my S/Dtr trying to organize my iphone where I had copied the videos from last night's show. She had sent them in messneger as email wasn't supporting the file size. Her theory was we could transfer them to my itunes on the home PC and thus be able to upload them on here.
    Well hours later after resorting to icloud we managed to save them in a folder.
    Now I can't for the life of me get them to load onto this site!!! I even tried advanced to no avail. Stumped - so far; but I'm not giving up.

Habs - to answer your question, there was no singing with the singer. This stage of her career is much more as a professional as opposed to the easy-going cruise ship environment.
    She did tell us a great story of recently when she'd been playing a gig in Santa Monica she was approached after by a woman who said she was also a guitar player and complimented her on her performance. She politely thanked her, thinking she was another wannabe and fan - she turned out to be none other than Nancy Wilson of Heart!!! Needless to say it became a mutual admiration society and they exchanged contact info.

Boys of Summer, Go Jays! habs rule's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by The Jester View Post
    I spent a lot of today with the help of my S/Dtr trying to organize my iphone where I had copied the videos from last night's show. She had sent them in messneger as email wasn't supporting the file size. Her theory was we could transfer them to my itunes on the home PC and thus be able to upload them on here.
    Well hours later after resorting to icloud we managed to save them in a folder.
    Now I can't for the life of me get them to load onto this site!!! I even tried advanced to no avail. Stumped - so far; but I'm not giving up.

Habs - to answer your question, there was no singing with the singer. This stage of her career is much more as a professional as opposed to the easy-going cruise ship environment.
    She did tell us a great story of recently when she'd been playing a gig in Santa Monica she was approached after by a woman who said she was also a guitar player and complimented her on her performance. She politely thanked her, thinking she was another wannabe and fan - she turned out to be none other than Nancy Wilson of Heart!!! Needless to say it became a mutual admiration society and they exchanged contact info.
    That is such a great story of her bumping into Nancy Wilson! Nancy must have been Crazy On Her? She probably was a Barracuda, If The Real Thing Don't Do The Trick, You Better Make Up Something Quick! Nancy is the Magic wo-Man!

Last edited by habs rule; Sat, Jul 16th, 2016 at 12:29 AM.
    Feeling unknown and you're all alone, flesh and bones by the telephone,
    lift up the receiver, I'll make you a believer!
    Take second best, put me to the test, things on your chest, you need to confess!
    I will deliver, you know I'm a forgiver!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Let's try this and see (thanx for the help habs)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Once more with feeling

Last edited by The Jester; Sat, Jul 16th, 2016 at 01:38 AM.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Good Morning all

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone, hoping you have a wonderful Saturday!Name:  14fn5-12f-1.gif
Views: 358
Size:  167.9 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

good morning, and thanks for the birthday wishes

ever think it might be interesting (or more) if you heard no news for say a week?
    just cause, guessing everyone knows where the word news originated?
    yep - north east west and of course south.
    or not, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/News

borrowed this terrific photo:

very calming eh?
    Jim Norgaard Norgaard July 15, 2016 Orléans, Ottawa, ON Date shot: July 15, 2016
    Picture taken at Petrie Island before any of the bugs that normally are on these flowers. All was still, not a breeze, looking straight down on it.

hope everyone enjoys the terrific weather this week end
    and finds parking,,
    if you have some spare time

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Happy Caturday Q sters,
    A little cooler out today. The car show was great, lots of older vehicles, some modified, some original. There was a 77 comet, ugly rust brown coloured, hood paint faded & some rust around the rear wheel well. On the sign in the windshield, it read, It Starts! Thought that was hilarious. You could tell some of the owners of these vehicles have a lot of time & money invested in them. Music was great & the people were all had smiling faces. With the cooling of the temps, I think more people came out to look at them.
    At work today, so far slow, but then it's holiday season.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Some Cats get all the chicks!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thread Information