User Tag List

Page 820 of 966 FirstFirst ... 320 720 770 810 818 819 820 821 822 830 870 920 ... LastLast
Results 12,286 to 12,300 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I am sorry....I am sure you've answered this question time and again, but, when you redeem miles at Vendors like Shell what is the maximum redemption you can do? Also, can you get any gift cards with your miles? I'm afraid that I will lose the bulk of my points to their five year expiration clause. Thanks in advance for any help. I tried to get a hold of airmiles but 2+ hour waits and I know you guys know as much or more than they do.
    operabob and Davetherave like this.
    We are spiritual beings having a temporary human experience.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thumpersmom View Post
    I am sorry....I am sure you've answered this question time and again, but, when you redeem miles at Vendors like Shell what is the maximum redemption you can do? Also, can you get any gift cards with your miles? I'm afraid that I will lose the bulk of my points to their five year expiration clause. Thanks in advance for any help. I tried to get a hold of airmiles but 2+ hour waits and I know you guys know as much or more than they do.
    yes, You can redeem AM for anything, including gift cards at Shell and Sobeys. But not Safeway.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

yes, You can redeem AM for anything, including gift cards at Shell and Sobeys. But not Safeway.
    Does that include Dream Miles?
    Thumpersmom likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

These coupons are valid July 15 to July 21, 2016. Plus see in-store for even more great savings!
    Thumpersmom likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Today was actually a decent day at safeway. I wasn't able to get there until 5pm and most of the best deals were gone. I was able to get the last 6 pks of sponge towels with the bonus airmiles.. I did a crappy job on my spending as I was going for $150 and overshot it by $16 I focused mostly on things on sale, but ended up with with 411 airmiles.
    I forgot to get the popsicle treats and milk... The wife was pretty happy I forgot to get the popsicle treats though lol
    operabob and redhdlois like this.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    Today was actually a decent day at safeway. I wasn't able to get there until 5pm and most of the best deals were gone. I was able to get the last 6 pks of sponge towels with the bonus airmiles.. I did a crappy job on my spending as I was going for $150 and overshot it by $16 I focused mostly on things on sale, but ended up with with 411 airmiles.
    I forgot to get the popsicle treats and milk... The wife was pretty happy I forgot to get the popsicle treats though lol
    Is the SpongeTowels bonus airmiles only good if you also do the qualifying total amount ? Hope this makes sense.....
    operabob and Thumpersmom like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Went to Safeway after 9pm, all Sponge Towel 6 rolls were gone. Haven't seen empty shelf at Safeway for a long time LOL. Spoke to a stocking staff who managed to locate 20 packs for me.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by engo View Post
    Went to Safeway after 9pm, all Sponge Towel 6 rolls were gone. Haven't seen empty shelf at Safeway for a long time LOL. Spoke to a stocking staff who managed to locate 20 packs for me.

LOL with people buying 20 packs, no wonder the shelf is empty.. I don't think they can even fit 20 on the shelf.

Ron.
    operabob, Thumpersmom and engo like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Heh how did u fit those in the cart.. Actually all the Edwards coffee was cleared out as well but I only buy beans anymore so I didn't really care
    operabob and engo like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

most of the best deals were gone
    Rain cheques people, rain cheques. Get 'em at customer service then pre pay at the cashier. I've done it in the past.

Also, you can ask for multiples up to 10. So if it's a B5GXXX you can get a rain cheque for 5 x 10 = 50.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    Is the SpongeTowels bonus airmiles only good if you also do the qualifying total amount ? Hope this makes sense.....
    No.
    operabob and redhdlois like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    Heh how did u fit those in the cart.. Actually all the Edwards coffee was cleared out as well but I only buy beans anymore so I didn't really care
    16 (4 layers of 4 packs) in the cart + 4 in the bottom. Should have taken a picture but I was too focus managing the top 2 layers which could fall out anytime ...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So assuming u just bought those and used the spend $95 coupon u earned 600 miles lol nice
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Sobey's in Ontario has had good deals twice this year. Buy gift cards, get air miles. The gift cards were Sobey's but you could use them at FreshCo and some other stores. I mostly shop at FreshCo so the airmiles were a great bonus. Rexall is also really good now but you really have to watch what you buy since they charge so much. I can't believe how bad Safeway is now.
    operabob likes this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Reminder - the Whitecaps game is today!

Ron.
    operabob likes this.

Thread Information