User Tag List

Page 150 of 206 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 3076
Like Tree3703Likes

Thread: What's the last movie you saw and what do you rate it out of 10????

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I think it was because I was nauseous but just did not enjoy the new Bourne movie and I loved all the previous ones. The fast action scenes droned on and on ( car stuff ), so I'll give it a fair 7/10
    Natalka likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The Legend of Tarzan 7/10
    After hearing that critics didn't enjoy this movie a whole lot, I anticipated that I perhaps wouldn't enjoy it much either. I was pleasantly surprised when I did. It could have dialed up on the drama a tad more but overall was good to watch.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Botanical Explorers:

I am really interested in gardening, seed saving, and learning about rare varieties of vegetables from around the world. Joseph Simcox is an "agronaut", or a botanical explorer, who is well known for locating some amazing seeds and plant species and bringing some of them back to North America to be grown here in order to rebuild biodiversity in our food system. This documentary features Joseph, his brother, and a colleague/friend as they troop through the Amazonian jungle. Braver souls than I am. I kept wondering who was going to have an allergic reaction to the things they were randomly tasting and rubbing on their skin! They are rather an eccentric pair (the brothers) so I found it entertaining to watch. It can be watched for free at the link above. 7/10
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Do NOT listen to any of the " critics " bad reviews of Suicide Squad! We went last night and it was very entertaining, quite comical, terrifically exciting and the actors all pumped out wonderful performances, so....... I have no idea what the critics did not like about it??
    I rate it a 9/10
    JadeAngel and Darth Penguin like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

^ Just seeing the Joker's teeth in a promo creeped me out, so I will not see that movie.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Do NOT listen to any of the " critics " bad reviews of Suicide Squad! We went last night and it was very entertaining, quite comical, terrifically exciting and the actors all pumped out wonderful performances, so....... I have no idea what the critics did not like about it??
    I rate it a 9/10
    I'm probably going to go and see it. The only thing I'm finding a turn-off is the trailer showing Harley's new origin from being an active participant in her turn to the dark side being a passive by-stander and victim of Mr J.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Zootopia 10/10
    Waiting for the sequel.
    Natalka and JadeAngel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I rate it a 9/10
    Agree. Daughter loved it as well. I enjoyed it much more than Batman v Superman, which I found boring at times, among other issues I had with that film.
    walkonby likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Bad Moms 9.5/10!

Hilarious movie! Could relate to some of the movie situations.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    Natalka, JadeAngel, GoJays and 2 others like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Batman v. Superman
    It wasn't nearly as bad as I was led to believe that it was going to be. Ben Affleck played a solid Batman. The rest of the characters were good too. I did find Jesse Eisenberg slightly annoying at first but his crazy came out and then all was well. Surprisingly, I really liked Wonder Woman - looking forward to her movie.... actually, looking forward to all the upcoming Justice League movies. Not to mention The Flash, Aquaman, Cyborg... oy, so many more to come. Anyway, I give it a 7.5/10. I would have rated it higher but I found it took me til about halfway through to really get into it.
    Natalka, JadeAngel and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

star trek beyond

9/10

lots of action, good story.
    touching tributes to chekov.
    Natalka and JadeAngel like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

cheap Tuesday!! DH and I got in on a Bogo ( ty again @coupon girl ) so it was only $5.39 OOP.
    THAT is about ALL I would ever suggest anyone spend on seeing Sausage Party. We only went because it looked kinda funny but it was a combo of the best laughs being in the trailers and the fact that using the F word CAN be really funny but using the F-word twenty times in a row does not make the scene 20x as funny.....so i give this F-word flick a 4/10.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Zootopia was AWESOME 8/10

Love Judy's Parents and Gazelle!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Natalka, GoJays and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

cheap Tuesday!! DH and I got in on a Bogo ( ty again @coupon girl ) so it was only $5.39 OOP.
    THAT is about ALL I would ever suggest anyone spend on seeing Sausage Party. We only went because it looked kinda funny but it was a combo of the best laughs being in the trailers and the fact that using the F word CAN be really funny but using the F-word twenty times in a row does not make the scene 20x as funny.....so i give this F-word flick a 4/10.

I actually really liked sausage party... Although to be honest that was the first break I had away from both kids since seeing deadpool. Dh and I saw it and then went to Swiss chalet for a late lunch. I gave the movie a 7/10

we payed for the movie using 2500 scene points (the movie night combo with 2 general admissions, 2 pops, and a popcorn to share) I up sized both drinks 1 for free from a peek and pop win the other was only 0.50$ oop the popcorn was all out of the peel and pop contest bags. We didn't win anything from the pop codes though
    Last edited by francine1985; Thu, Aug 18th, 2016 at 07:21 AM.
    JadeAngel likes this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    I actually really liked sausage party... Although to be honest that was the first break I had away from both kids since seeing deadpool. Dh and I saw it and then went to Swiss chalet for a late lunch. I gave the movie a 7/10

we payed for the movie using 2500 scene points (the movie night combo with 2 general admissions, 2 pops, and a popcorn to share) I up sized both drinks 1 for free from a peek and pop win the other was only 0.50$ oop the popcorn was all out of the peel and pop contest bags. We didn't win anything from the pop codes though
    Our theatre was all out of the bags with tabs too! That was annoying as I was using up my free popcorn prize from the peel and pop win and was also applying the free upgrade win, then I look at the bag and NO tab!
    About the movie Sausage Party, I mean DH and I both laughed in some spots and it had some aspects that were o.k. but overall I felt a little duped for what it ended up being. Sounds like you had a great date night!
    Last edited by walkonby; Thu, Aug 18th, 2016 at 10:46 AM.
    JadeAngel and francine1985 like this.

Page 150 of 206 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 ... LastLast

Thread Information