User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: REVISED (added Metro) FREE Alpha-Bits Cereal 340g with $3 Printable

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Another potentially great deal for those out west for this cereal...

The upcoming Sobeys West flyer is advertising Post Cereal Alphabits 340g boxes for only $2.49

Meaning that there *may* be the potential for overage depending on how it is in the west and also the potential that the sale *may* reach other provinces Sobeys as well...

UPDATE: Another upcoming flyer deal for those out west at Co-op West...

Post Cereals (340-550g) are advertised as $8.97/3 or $2.99 each, making it free
    Last edited by johnb56789; Wed, Aug 24th, 2016 at 10:21 PM.
    mrsf1sh, cinpow, dededi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

managed to grab one of the last few boxes at my Metro this evening, family size too
    dededi likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Not every Metro sells them. Couldn't find any today. No spot on the shelf for them
    rockco, dededi and Addictedtodeals like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I bought 4 from Nofrill yesterday. They were $2.99 at Nofrill so no need to do price match.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got the last three boxes... but with much resistance.

The cashier initially would only take one of the coupons saying "they are the same code". But I pointed out they have different pins. I then said, "Why not? I'd just come in three times then. Why can't I use them?" She said, "You can't. It's the same code." I protested and she had to ask someone else. Of course it was alright.

Then she said the value is higher than the price of the cereal and "you can't get stuff for free". She had to ask someone again. Of course it was alright.

Then I also used 2 x $3 off Flamingo Chicken - which was buy one at $7.99, get one at $1. She was so annoyed. She said, "You are getting so many things for free!" In the end, I was able to use all 5 coupons. But she only took $1 off the chicken. Fair enough.

My advice is to buy at the self-checkout. They usually don't check the price. They only look at the products. In my experience, you often get overage at self-checkouts.

What I really don't understand is why the cashier, likely a lower-class person, would be so unemphatic of someone trying to save money.
    walkonby, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    I bought 4 from Nofrill yesterday. They were $2.99 at Nofrill so no need to do price match.
    what size boxes at no frills?
    dededi and Davetherave like this.
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scrapyddm View Post
    what size boxes at no frills?
    i bought one at no frills as well, it was 340g.
    uanoor, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Yes same size i bought 340 g.

Quote Originally Posted by elusive View Post
    i bought one at no frills as well, it was 340g.
    sweetmomma and dededi like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

None at my Metro, didn't find a spot for them on the shelves so they probably don't stock it. Walmart's website says my store doesn't sell them, and I don't want to drive 10 minutes for a box. Boo.
    @EvilTofu , wow, granny post but whenever I cash people out and they have great coupons which get them stuff for cheap or free, I'm happy for them and I tell them that. We need less Negative Nancy's in retail TBH.
    sweetmomma and dededi like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information