User Tag List

Page 827 of 966 FirstFirst ... 327 727 777 817 825 826 827 828 829 837 877 927 ... LastLast
Results 12,391 to 12,405 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Lavender Lady and dededi like this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Great article! Thanks for sharing.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    Was just browsing the latest email with their "NEW" hotel booking function (Cheaper to go through KAYAK, etc.) but the had a section on NEW Member Pricing. The following was one item:

I cross referenced it on the Thomas Sabo website:

http://www.thomassabo.com/CA/en_CA/p...e-/WA0198.html

Don't know if it's exactly the same or if a better price can be found but I'm sure RonBC will figure it out for us.

Most of the member only pricing deals for Onyx members are decent. For regular Air Miles collectors some of these require hundreds of Miles plus the same dollar amount.

Ron.
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Most of the member only pricing deals for Onyx members are decent. For regular Air Miles collectors some of these require hundreds of Miles plus the same dollar amount.
    I'm also wondering if it's a misprint. It say 0 Airmiles + $171 and it butts right up to the picture. Maybe it's more like 3,000 AMs + $171 or something. Will find out later as my wife wants me to go for it.
    cookiemonster likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    I'm also wondering if it's a misprint. It say 0 Airmiles + $171 and it butts right up to the picture. Maybe it's more like 3,000 AMs + $171 or something. Will find out later as my wife wants me to go for it.
    It looks like a good deal, Bob! I'd jump too if anyone here needed a watch.

I have a airmiles credit card question... our airmiles card is in my name, but most of our income is in my husband's... can he apply for the World Elite card and use my airmiles card for the bonus and accumulating miles?
    operabob and dededi like this.

plc
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonster View Post

I have a airmiles credit card question... our airmiles card is in my name, but most of our income is in my husband's... can he apply for the World Elite card and use my airmiles card for the bonus and accumulating miles?
    It should work. I know we've had one airmiles number associated to multiple MCs under different names a while back.
    operabob, cookiemonster and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

OK, bought the watch. $202 after taxes and $10 shipping. Interesting that Airmiles lists it at $494 while Thomas Sabo lists it at $444.

Ever since I mentioned this item every ad on my screen seems to be from Thomas Sabo!
    Lavender Lady likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The entire Member Pricing section.. they seem to add new items frequently:
    https://www.airmiles.ca/arrow/Reward...ryId=cat730018

Ron.
    operabob and cookiemonster like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonster View Post

There is no link between AM card acct name & the CC name. I can use your AM to earn AM for you and you can use my AM card to earn AM for me.
    operabob, cookiemonster and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by plc View Post
    It should work. I know we've had one airmiles number associated to multiple MCs under different names a while back.
    Quote Originally Posted by a_1_a View Post
    There is no link between AM card acct name & the CC name. I can use your AM to earn AM for you and you can use my AM card to earn AM for me.
    Thanks, both!
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

The airmiles at Safeway seem to be descent as of late. Today I spent $98 and got 380 AM (including the steal of a deal Astro Authentikos Yogurt $1.99 - $1 coupon + 20 AM).

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender Lady View Post
    The airmiles at Safeway seem to be descent as of late. Today I spent $98 and got 380 AM (including the steal of a deal Astro Authentikos Yogurt $1.99 - $1 coupon + 20 AM).
    It's 20 AM for 2 so still basically free
    operabob and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

®™ Trademarks of AIR MILES International Trading B.V. Used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and Shell Canada
    Poirot, plc, VEGAS PILGRIM and 1 others like this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm baaaack! Somehow forgot my password and wasn't able to reset it. Back in business thanks to the back office support here. Had to get a couple of points out--went to Safeway exactly TWICE so far this year, both times to cash in on the local "spend 75$ at a grocery store other than Walmart and use your VISA card and get 25$ credit" program--AM offers have been BRUTAL this year, until very recently. Since I went there to spend 75$, I had to buy quite a few things w/o AM attached Anyhow spent around 200$ total on two trips, got around 700AM total and 50$ credits for using VISA, so that was OK.

At any rate, the only other news I have to share is what most already know, but can confirm--no E AUCTION this year. Stupid move, IMHO, but as the National Post article recently said, the company has made billions of dollars in bad moves lately.

Anyhow, since we still have a store here (sorry OB for rubbing it in), and I'm back online here, will be able to post every now and then.

Cheers!!
    I use DropBox to store my Las Vegas pictures, books, etc., online. It works on every device/computer that I use, and gives you 2.0GB of storage for FREE. Use the link below, sign up, and you and I will both get an EXTRA 500MB of storage, for FREE.
    https://db.tt/UXGIw4Ke

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by VEGAS PILGRIM View Post
    I'm baaaack! Somehow forgot my password and wasn't able to reset it. Back in business thanks to the back office support here. Had to get a couple of points out--went to Safeway exactly TWICE so far this year, both times to cash in on the local "spend 75$ at a grocery store other than Walmart and use your VISA card and get 25$ credit" program--AM offers have been BRUTAL this year, until very recently. Since I went there to spend 75$, I had to buy quite a few things w/o AM attached Anyhow spent around 200$ total on two trips, got around 700AM total and 50$ credits for using VISA, so that was OK.

At any rate, the only other news I have to share is what most already know, but can confirm--no E AUCTION this year. Stupid move, IMHO, but as the National Post article recently said, the company has made billions of dollars in bad moves lately.

Anyhow, since we still have a store here (sorry OB for rubbing it in), and I'm back online here, will be able to post every now and then.

Cheers!!

I was wondering what happened to you... figured you died... welcome back
    operabob likes this.

Thread Information