User Tag List

Page 61 of 71 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast
Like Tree2721Likes

Thread: I Hate people on Kijiji!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Funny thing happened today.

I did the very thing that I ranted about a few days ago in this thread.
    I saw a kijiji deal that was hot to me and I just lost my ability to think and it all happened so quickly.... I shoot them the email to ask them where they are located....and they responded with the same address they had posted in the ad... ooops !
    Last edited by sampler; Wed, Aug 31st, 2016 at 09:25 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Even though I indicated in an ad that only phone calls would be responded to I still receive a lot of emails asking me to contact them?! Thought this would cut down on time wasters, oh well.
    Angela273, barbis9 and bobpj like this.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

i am mad as heck, contacted a seller about an item, she said it's brand new and if i can pick up today. Sure i said so i drove across town to a church since she was selling her stuff at a church. I was running about 15 mins late due to traffic, got there paid $50. Came home, unboxed the thing and it was clearly used with white scruff marks. GRRRR. So i had to clean and wipe the whole thing down before i let my baby in it!!! Seriously, i did not think to encounter dishonesty at a church sale?!! Lesson learned for me to always check the item even if it's from a priest, father, monk, etc.!!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Another no-show today! I hate people so much. She was supposed to be here at 2 pm, and she messages me at 10:40 pm and says "Sorry about today, I'll come tomorrow at 2". Like no, lol, you won't be. I'll sell it to someone else if you don't have any respect for my time. I can absolutely deal with rescheduling but if you don't show up and then 8 hours later send me a message with no explanation, I'm not selling to you!

Time wasters are NOT appreciated.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

well, at least yours replied lol. I had one guy ask for my cell so he could text me to set up a time to pick up the item he wanted to buy. Fine, except his first try was a day later with 'I can be there in 30 min.'. Buddy, it's 3:00pm and in at WORK....in ANOTHER CITY. Try again. "Advance notice" doesn't mean I'm on call. Next try, 'I'll be in your area in an hour or so if you're around'. Ok...I was, texted that I was in for the afternoon and evening...and, of course, no show that afternoon or evening. Never have heard from him since.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Mom group

Lady: Im interested

Me : K message me

*2 weeks later*

Lady: LOL sorry, when can I pick up?

Me: How about ___ at __pm? My address is ___

No response...

Day passes... time approaching

Me : Uh, can I expect you shortly?

Lady: No response all day

* Today

Lady: Ooops! lol! Can I pick up today?

Me: *ignore*

Why, so you can waste my time some more?

You snooze you loose

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Here's one... new today.

I'm selling a Windows tablet on Kijiji.

Wednesday
    HIM: I can offer you $80 on Friday.
    ME: $80 is fair, but I cant hold it. So I will give you right to refuse if another offer comes in. (no offers come in)

Thursday
    ME: I have had three other offers... butI promised you the right to refuse. I havent setup a time with any of them yet. Let me know.
    HIM: Yes, I want it... I can meet you in your neighbourhood after work at 5pm on Friday.
    ME: That should work for me. Message me on Friday after work and we'll make the arrangment.

Today at 4:30pm
    HIM: Can you drive it out to "another city" (that's 40 minutes away?) -- I'm not driving to your town, as I'm sure that's understandable.

Aside: --> How's that understandable? I had no idea where he lived when we started this conversation 2 days ago, yet he knew where I was the whole time... even offered to come here to get it.

ME: That's unfortunate. I'll have to consider one of the other offers I have gotten. Thanks for your interest.

???!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

What is up with almost every single category on Kijiji suddenly having posting limits???? Not cool Kijiji. Not cool.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Maybe they don't want their phone number to show in your phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    Even though I indicated in an ad that only phone calls would be responded to I still receive a lot of emails asking me to contact them?! Thought this would cut down on time wasters, oh well.
    Newfiescreech likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Not Kijiji, but a used goods shop. I messaged them through their website last week. Following their instructions. They ignored me.

I called them today and guy answers and says "um yeah our email system was down. If you send it again we'll respond to you within an hour"

I check after 2 hours and no response.

Call them, and the same guy answers and rudely tells me that he'll get to it when they get to it. So you want me to sit around all day waiting for you to maybe email me back, when earlier you said it would take an hour? He actually said I should go all the way over there in person. So you expect me to stand around waiting for several hours at your store too?

It's been 6 hours now, store is closed, and no response. I will not be using his store again
    Newfiescreech, DaveP and bobpj like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Not Kijiji, but a used goods shop. I messaged them through their website last week. Following their instructions. They ignored me.

I called them today and guy answers and says "um yeah our email system was down. If you send it again we'll respond to you within an hour"

I check after 2 hours and no response.

Call them, and the same guy answers and rudely tells me that he'll get to it when they get to it. So you want me to sit around all day waiting for you to maybe email me back, when earlier you said it would take an hour? He actually said I should go all the way over there in person. So you expect me to stand around waiting for several hours at your store too?

It's been 6 hours now, store is closed, and no response. I will not be using his store again

I'm missing something here, I'm sure... but if you got him on the phone, why not just deal with him over the phone?
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

When I state I bought some for X price from another mom in the same group, it means that you want the same amount back when selling.

Don`t ask for almost half off if "you can pick up right now"

I`m not in that much of a hurry, I just want what I asked for. smh

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Hahah I got one today.

No response TWO MONTHS LATER. Sends me a message like nothing happened, assuming I am still interested.

I replied with "well you didn't respond for two months so I went out and bought it myself"

her response: "I was out of the country"

So that's why I saw you post other things in the meantime?
    Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Mom group

Lady: Im interested

Me : K message me

*2 weeks later*

Lady: LOL sorry, when can I pick up?

Me: How about ___ at __pm? My address is ___

No response...

Day passes... time approaching

Me : Uh, can I expect you shortly?

Lady: No response all day

* Today

Lady: Ooops! lol! Can I pick up today?

Me: *ignore*

Why, so you can waste my time some more?

You snooze you loose

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

He was "busy" and did not want to talk to me on the phone. Told me to send him an email. Just useless and rude all around
    Quote Originally Posted by bhlombardy View Post
    I'm missing something here, I'm sure... but if you got him on the phone, why not just deal with him over the phone?

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Hahah I got one today.

No response TWO MONTHS LATER. Sends me a message like nothing happened, assuming I am still interested.

I replied with "well you didn't respond for two months so I went out and bought it myself"

her response: "I was out of the country"

So that's why I saw you post other things in the meantime?

Lol I complained to the owner of the group.
    Didn`t even get an excuse just a series of lol's. Not sure whats so funny about the scenario :\

Page 61 of 71 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast

Thread Information