User Tag List

Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
Like Tree2022Likes

Thread: September 2016 Frugal Chatter Thread - ALL Welcome!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

We uncovered my garden earlier this morning, and I found very little frost damage on the covered tomato plants. I'll have the official verdict when we get to play outside later today.

The Pre-K home visit just ended. The temporary teacher sat and asked me questions while filling me in on how the program runs. The EA had the older boys playing at the kitchen table. They also brought some small educational presents for our son. We have a family event once a month. The September one is in the morning and overlaps my ultrasound appointment, so we will have to miss 1/2 of it. At least it is at a park which is walking distance from my house, so the daycare boys will go with us. Every second month the family activity is supposed to be in the evening so that Dh can join us.

Tonight is our son's first gymnastics class of the season.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I am a nana tonight again sept 13/16 (nana and papa we are)
    -Sebastian 8 pounds 10 oz born later this afternoon -my daughter is doing fine she called me a bit in pain and groggy but she cried when he was born and told me she cant stop looking at him-he has lots black hair .so cute and pudgy her small nose his dads big eyes -ahhhh cant wait to go see him on Wednesday we are leaving with my son-in-laws parents in the morning
    -my best brag next to bragging when ashlyn was born

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    -Sebastian 8 pounds 10 oz born later this afternoon -my daughter is doing fine she called me a bit in pain and groggy but she cried when he was born and told me she cant stop looking at him-he has lots black hair .so cute and pudgy her small nose his dads big eyes -ahhhh cant wait to go see him on Wednesday we are leaving with my son-in-laws parents in the morning
    Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Congratulations Grandma!!!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Congrats to you and to the proud parents!
    Wow, big baby - mine was 8.3, I had a c-section too.

Absolutely LOVE the name! Welcome to the world, Sebastian!

Enjoy every moment, Nana!
    Last edited by Natalka; Wed, Sep 14th, 2016 at 06:39 AM.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Congratulations! Coupon Girl! I am so happy for you!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I went to the ReStore today and picked up the makings of a hanging shelf for the second one bedroom. The wall brackets need painting, but we've got paint to match the wall. It will mean that I can organize the "craft" part of the second bedroom and get the balcony cleared off of boxes.
    Total for 2 wall brackets, 4 shelf brackets and 2 shelves- $14.

It would have cost me that just for 1 wall bracket at Home Depot!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

thanks ladies for all the nice congrats
    ashlyn is a big cousin now -nice
    -gonna get ready and leave at 10.00 to drive and hour to go see new baby grandson and cant wait to give my daughter a big kiss and hug she had a hard pregnancy not the first 3 months but the last 6 months -he was frank breech ,she had pevic pain too all thruout plus it was super hot this summer and she worked right til aug31

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Congrats Coupon Girl
    Natalka, Angela273 and coupon girl like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Angela273 likes this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Well this week turned out to be a little more pricey then I would I have liked but at the end of the day I had money set aside to cover everything so I am happy. This week we managed to stock up on Ground Beef (No Frills $2.88/lb) and Roasts (RCSS 2.98/lb). Both items will be put to great use when we do our next batch cooking session, not sure when this will be yet so we will pop everything in the freezer to wait.

I have a few sales pending on my clothing, funny thing is I am offering Buy 1, Get 1 50% off but everyone is only interested in 1 items.

Also tonight after my meeting I am going to go and pick up some correll dishes I found for sale. We have one in this size already but it came in a 3 piece set. I have been looking for the just the smaller one and did find it last year but the small one was half the cost of the 3 piece set so I passed. I love this size as it is perfect for a single serving and I use it quite often when I eat alone as it is the perfect size for 1 and I can toss it in the oven well I take a shower and get ready for the next day.

Have a great day everyone, time to get ready for our manager's meeting.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Well, this has been another sleepless night. The cat woke up our son and the twins are both teething. I've been up with every one of our children at least once. I kept the area heater on low in the main part of the house, which is now 19 so I turned it up. It is only 3 outside right now. We received two furnace quotes yesterday, so I can finally email them to our PDAP adjuster.

I have so many things to do today, I need to prioritize. I still need to find a paint shirt to send to Pre-K tomorrow and I have to pick out an outfit that will stay at school in case of an accident. I'm going to double check my container in the shed before I go thrift shopping and potentially be forced to buy a brand new shirt at WM.

I have been craving some home made baking, but I haven't mustered up the energy in the last couple of weeks. I have the last of the red rhubarb in the fridge, waiting for me to turn it into a crisp.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Congrats coupon girl-enjoy your visit with your new grandson today!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Coupon girl: What a wonderful bundle of joy a baby is. Plus he's free! Congrats
    Sassy Ashley: I admire someone that sets aside money for the week

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

thanks ladies for all the nice congrats
    ashlyn is a big cousin now -nice
    -gonna get ready and leave at 10.00 to drive and hour to go see new baby grandson and cant wait to give my daughter a big kiss and hug she had a hard pregnancy not the first 3 months but the last 6 months -he was frank breech ,she had pevic pain too all thruout plus it was super hot this summer and she worked right til aug31
    Cousins are the best!!

Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread Information