• 2 Post By theexxx
  • 1 Post By PlaySmart
  • 1 Post By Kwizzy
  • 2 Post By torontogal12
  • 3 Post By uanoor

Thread: 29 Coupons???

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Yes that's correct. "29" coupons to load on my Shoppers app this morning! A lot of them were buy 2 or 3 and get 'Top Pick' bonus pts but I'm Ok with that if I have 29 offers to choose from!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart
    Tweets77 and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I didn't count them, but I was surprized, too. However, will probably only use two of them.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Took me a while to load all of them
    Davetherave likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Same here!!!
    Davetherave likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I had 33 coupons in my account and none of them are for things I need. I think this is their way of forcing people to actually see the offers that are in the flyers. 33 in-app offers that show up in a red tab are harder to miss than some fine print in the flyer
    GeorgiaK and Davetherave like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I think more people will jump into SDM double points offers if they appear on coming CO51 offer list.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

For some offers I will also wait till Friday evening for next week flyer, if there will be some nice sale prices.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I just load all the offers, even if I am not using them. I don't even look at what the offers are.

then I go in and only buy products that I need and have a good sale price on them , plus hopefully some coupons on them. If I get some bonus points due to the loaded offers then its good. But I don't want to miss the points just because the offer was not laoded, so blindly I just load everything..ha ha.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I bought John Freida (2 shampoo & 1 cond) got 6 +6 = 12K points and also 12000 wus &50. Total 24+K points.
    Used 3 X $3 coupons +1 X$2 Finish d.w tabs, 1 pack milk (10X offer), 2 Mr. Cristie snak packs and 2 breads. After coupons spend about $42. Got $1 from CO51 for snak pack and will get $8 MIR +24K+. I think I did good.
    lecale, scouponer and Cake like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Thread Information