User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Looking for NICE Bed in a Bag(s)

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

The Bay carries the Jessica Simpson Aylin Medallion comforter set (25% off the comforter and two pillow shams, $149.99 sale vs $199.99 reg price). The one customer review indicates that the comforter does not hang long enough over the bed sides and the pillow shams might not fit regular pillows. YMMV.
    Newfiescreech likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@Candini -current Sears flyer shows Whole Home Mykonos set on sale. The blue is not quite the blue one always see on the monastery domes in seaside photos but the colour and key pattern convey enough of a Greek vibe. No fabric content info for the sheet set so I'm guessing it's a microfiber set (polyester). Good review by one customer. http://www.sears.ca/product/wholehom...104919-MYKONOS

Home Outfitters and the Hudson's Bay Home Book show some comforter sets on sale. But comforter sets do not always include sheets. I like the look of Martha Stewart Whims Fleurtations comforter (navy blue background is too much for my small room) but do I want four pillows/shams? http://flyers.thebay.com/flyers/theb..._run_id=173157

BTW, the Bay Queen St in Toronto will have Martha Stewart in-store on Oct. 4. I asked on Twitter about time of her appearance. I'm looking for an excuse to visit Toronto (to see her, visit Uniqlo, peek at Saks' resto on the main floor and shop Muji). Might want to bring Mom too.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@Candini -oh if you want nice quality sheets, the Martha Stewart prints and solids in her collection are 50% off at Home Outfitters starting today. Still no details when MS herself will appear Oct. 4 at the Queen Street West store-I was advised to call the store again next week.

BTW, there's a cookbook review/recipe in yesterday's Toronto Star by Karon Liu on her new Vegetables book (he's a fan of MS).
    https://www.thestar.com/life/food_wi...bles-book.html

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Thanks Ciel for keeping me updated :D

Sears is out of my way but my DM and I planned to go to one tomorrow, hopefully I find something!

But now I`ve been considering changing my bed from a queen to a king, ugh, decisions!
    Newfiescreech and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Hudson's Bay put a link in a tweet regarding the Oct. 4 event-have to spend $60 on Martha Stewart products at the Bay from Oct. 1-4pm. Have to show proof of purchase. Then maybe get a chance to have a cookbook signed by MS herself while time allows.
    She'll appear from 5pm to 6pm.

It's not clear if the purchase has to be at the Queen St. W. store or any Bay store within the dates indicated.
    https://www.facebook.com/events/1766087466982281/

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Any luck yet?

Some on sale at The Bay - online free shipping

http://www.thebay.com/webapp/wcs/sto...D1475878134694

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I'd like to know if @Candini found a bed in a bag to love yet too!

Myself, I keep eyeing each Home Outfitter and Hudson Bay home flyer that comes with the local paper. Would like Mom to get that new comforter for the colder days just so the old one can be put away.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Read the October 6 blog post to see the images of Martha Stewart's visit to Toronto on October 4th!
    http://www.themarthablog.com/2016/10/

Now I want more things from the collection.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

No luck yet!

I`ve decided to stay with keeping my queen bed as is, will just get a newer mattress

I`m hoping to find something at Homesense I keep checking clearance but nothing has caught my eye yet

It's sooo overdue, room needs to be painted, ugh. So much to do
    Newfiescreech, Natalka and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I went to Homesense Ancaster (Meadowlands) and saw ONE Lameirinho flannel sheet set in King size-light purple/mauve colour ($59.99 if you are interested) in the Sleep section (King sets have one shelving unit, Queen sets are on the opposite shelving unit and twin/double sets plus pillowcases are on the back of the Queen set shelving unit). Nothing seen in that brand in any other size. There are two different endcaps showcasing other brands of flannel bedding.
    The search continues!

mandolinatou
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I bought 3 sheet set from Target and the first two 100% cotton are and have always been a little itchy and the 3rd was a blend set no amount of washing could get the chemical smell off them. I tried everything and decided they were toxic. I have had luck at costco outlets (the places that sell costco returns). I have had luck at Winners too.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

King size cream flannel set (Lameirinho) is on the shelf near the light purple one. No other sizes have come in yet.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Canadian Tire Ancaster is on 4th day of grand re-opening weekend. Noticed all kinds of bedding on opposite side of aisle where soaps and cleaners were. Wrinkle free polyester sheets, some cotton sheets and whoa-double size cotton flannel sets in a solid taupe colour priced at $24.93. Think I just discovered where I'll be getting my flannel and saving the bus fare.

Side home decor note-the bathroom accessories aisle has a few printed shower curtains besides the usual tone on tone white, grey, brown ones. Some good accessories (soap dishes, pumps, toothbrush holders, wastebaskets) in off-white or the white/black Apothecary print or even a bronze tone (the oval soap dish). But the best find for me was seeing plastic shower curtain rings (they seemed to have disappeared from retail shelves for years; metal rings are a no-no on the serenity front): 12 pks in solid white or clear translucent or smoked gray translucent plastic. Brand is Zenna Home. Definitely am contemplating getting a new pack of rings as current mix is soft green (11) and beige (1)on the shower curtain. Time to have them all the same colour (however will keep the old Sears rings because they are still good as backup).

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Homesense Ancaster (Nov.9) had 6 full size sets of Lameirinho flannel-4 were the seaglass green (gray toned) and 2 were white. Price is $49.99 per set, which is $4 higher over last year's price.

Home Outfitters' keeps cycling brand name bed sheets or sets in their flyers about every two weeks.

I forgot to check the Bay's clearance bedding section last week when I was in the mall on Tuesday. Sears bedding dept does not have open stock Whole Home sheets-noticed the online listing shows hardly any sizes or colours left.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Am looking at Oct. 2016 issue of Canadian Living where Springmaid bedding sets are shown with towels and are available at Walmart. Walmart.ca indicates the leaf bed in a bag sets are few in number-set has gray tones.
    http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/springma.../6000196615591

New Home Outfitters flyer shows Martha Stewart collection comforter or bedding sets for Queen or King sizes are 60%off. Sale prices are $144 or $168. I know there was one comforter I liked in one of the sets but did not care for the shams and decorative pillows included.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information