User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: Amazon free shipping limit just went up.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bhlombardy View Post
    Chapters/Indigo are no more "local" than Amazon.ca is. Chapters/Indigo drove some (if not all) of my favorite TRULY locally-owned bookstores out of business when they came to town. Now they're the ONLY place you can go to buy books, short of the second hand bookstore... and have to put up with the wafting smell of Starbucks, trying to drive local baristas out too.
    We only have Coles locally, they have hardly anything in the stores (no Starbucks either). I know someone who worked in their shipping warehouse and while I don't personally know anyone who worked for Amazon, they did not enjoy their time there. We are lucky enough to still have one local book store, who will order whatever I want but now I tend to just read on my kobo and not even bother visiting a store.
    Newfiescreech likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I actually love online shopping and just waiting for days when we will be able to order perishable items online but first, lets spend trillion on war :p
    Davetherave likes this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I agree! It'd be even better if they start provide home delivery service, for a small flat fee!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information