User Tag List

Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Expired
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=575 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=575><TABLE id=Table_01 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=575 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=575 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=12 height=21> </TD><TD width=556>Discount or points must be chosen at the beginning of the transaction.*Offers valid on the purchase total of eligible products after discounts and redemptions and before taxes with a valid Shoppers Optimum Card® Saturday, February 21 and Sunday, February 22, 2009 only. **Excludes prescription purchases, Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points®, products that contain codeine, tobacco products (where applicable), lottery tickets, stamps, transit tickets and passes, event tickets, electronic gift cards, prepaid phone cards, Life Experiences® packages and Shoppers Home Health Care locations. Offer applies to photofinishing services that are picked up and paid for on Saturday, February 21 and Sunday, February 22, 2009. Not to be used in conjunction with any other Shoppers Optimum Points® promotions or offers. ***Discounts excludes sale items, prestige cosmetics, prescription purchases, products with codeine, tobacco products (where applicable), newspapers, stamps, lottery tickets, event tickets, Life Experiences, transit tickets, electronic gift cards, prepaid phone cards and milk in Atlantic provinces. Offer applies to photofinishing services that are picked up and paid for on Saturday, February 21 and Sunday, February 22, 2009. Discounts may not exceed $50.
    See in store for details. ® 911979 Alberta Ltd.
    </TD><TD width=10> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle height=30></TD></TR><TR><TD height=34><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=575 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=12 height=30> </TD><TD width=556>Shoppers Optimum, c/o Shoppers Drug Mart, 243 Consumers Road, Toronto, ON.
    © 2009 Shoppers Drug Mart Inc. All rights reserved.
    AFPCH By vFcoders
    </TD><TD width=10> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

I am new to this couponing business =) But was wondering if someone could answer a quick question. If I buy $50 worth of stuff but have coupons for about half of it, would I still get 15x the points or does it have to be $50 after all discounts?? I was planning on using my Fusion coupon, Olay $10 coupon, Venus coupon & Stayfree one. Any clarification is appreciated!!

dee
    Female
    Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

A very popular question Chinabear008, you should still get points with dollar off coupons, but not FPCs.
    check out the discussion at forum below,
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/65394-q...oupons-canada/

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Thanks Dee! I will give it a try on Saturday =) None of them are free product q's just the regular dollar off ones.... is there a method/order in which I should proceed? Ring up items, give my Optimum card, and then give the coupons? At Safeway, I give the coupon as the cashier scans the product, then I give my Safeway no. - that way, for a bogo coupon they take off the pre-sale/non club price! I've only done it a few times though....

dee
    Female
    Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I don't think it matters what order you give the coupons, it's the code used when they input the coupon info that matters.
    I sometimes give my points card first, and usually give my coupons last, since I'm so disorganized and have to be shuffling for my coupons!

Happy shopping!!
    Last edited by dee; Thu, Feb 19th, 2009 at 03:00 PM.

Thread Information