Thread: 2016 US Presidental election thread

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Time magazine cover

Newfiescreech and GoJays like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

yup, I am just about ready for that! 3 more days...
    Newfiescreech likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

ha ha !!! Giuliani flip flops on what he " hinted " he knew about ( FBI Director ) Comey's announcement about investigating emails found on Wiener's laptop.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/04/politi...ton-email-fbi/

keep dancing Giuliani !!
    Newfiescreech and Lynn49 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Trump: Obama screams at protester, becomes unhinged

Republican nominee Donald Trump spent the past 24 hours repeatedly mischaracterizing President Barack Obama’s treatment of a protester, accusing the Commander in Chief of “screaming” at a man who disrupted a speech at a recent campaign rally—even though footage of the event directly contradicts his claim.
    Speaking to a crowd in Hershey, Pennsylvania, on Friday evening, Trump brought up an interaction from earlier that day between the president and a protester during an event in North Carolina, where Obama was stumping for Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton. Trump first took a shot at the media, saying they failed to “put the cameras on” the protester, before accusing Obama of shouting down the man.
    “He was talking to the protester, screaming at him—really screaming at him,” Trump said. “He spent so much time screaming at this protester…If I spoke, the way Obama spoke to that protester, they would say ‘He became unhinged.’ Frankly, it was a disgrace.”

Trump repeated parts of the claim on Saturday in Tampa, Florida where accused Obama of “screaming and screaming and screaming—just like the way he runs the country, nobody listens to him.” He again brought it up in a speech Saturday afternoon in Wilmington, North Carolina.
    But according to video of the Clinton rally in question, which was broadcast live on CNN and other outlets, Trump’s description of events is a lie.
    During Obama’s speech, a Trump supporter did indeed rise and begin to protest the event. However, not only did CNN’s camera’s focus on the man, but Obama’s response—which is clearly documented in the video below—was to quiet those who tried to shout down the demonstrator, not the demonstrator himself.
    Obama then made the case to let the man continue speaking his mind.
    “You’ve got an older gentleman who is supporting his candidate,” Obama said. “He’s not doing nothing. You don’t have to worry about him.”
    https://youtu.be/ErsfIFPpDd0
    Newfiescreech and walkonby like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I watched that coverage of Obama's rally as it was going on....so anything Donald says is a lie, and apparently he has no idea that the rally can be played back and prove to everyone Obama actually spoke very kindly about the protesters right to freedom of speech, that he was a vet and that he was elderly and we should all respect our elders.
    Donald is so silly.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Trump, Farage, May, Johnson burnt in effigy in Lewes

Tens of thousands of revellers watched as Donald Trump went up in flames tonight as effigies of the presidential hopeful were torched in firework celebrations.
    Two Trump figures were set alight in Lewes, at the culmination of its annual fireworks event as well as another 36-ft effigy at Edenbridge in Kent - complete with the severed head of his rival Hillary Clinton in a headlock as he sported a pair of Mexico-themed boxer shorts.
    Other effigies which went up in flames in Lewes included Theresa May, Boris Johnson, Nigel Farage and David Cameron.

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I watched that coverage of Obama's rally as it was going on....so anything Donald says is a lie, and apparently he has no idea that the rally can be played back and prove to everyone Obama actually spoke very kindly about the protesters right to freedom of speech, that he was a vet and that he was elderly and we should all respect our elders.
    Donald is so silly.
    It's like Mr Trump follows Adam Savage's advice

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    So he's the hero of every-one's story not just his own.
    Newfiescreech and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

LOL, watching the c-span video - Obama pretty much did get unhinged - I've never heard someone repeat several phrases so many times in a row ....Hold Up

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Some people will hold on to their delusions, even when faced with blunt truths backed by undisputable evidence.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

This is a long-ish article but quite worth the read.
    It is written by Nichols who is a professor of national security affairs at the Naval War College and teaches in the Harvard Extension School.
    These are his opinions only regarding what it would actually mean if Trump was actually elected president, and also what damage has already been done from him running as a candidate.

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/t...ailyNewsletter

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Trump rally protester: I was beaten for 'Republicans against Trump' sign

The man whose protest saw Donald Trump rushed off the stage by Secret Service agents has said the Republican nominee’s supporters turned on him when he held up a sign reading: “Republicans against Trump.”
    The man, who identified himself as Austyn Crites from Reno, told the Guardian he was holding the sign at a rally when Trump supporters wrestled him to the ground.

The 33-year-old – who says he has been a registered Republican for about six years – said he was kicked, punched and choked, and feared for his life when the crowd turned on him at the gathering in Reno, Nevada.
    Crites cited Trump’s treatment of Mexicans, Muslims and women as the reason he decided to protest again Trump, who he described as “a textbook version of a dictator and a fascist”.
    There were panicked scenes at the Trump rally, apparently prompted by shouts from at least one person in the crowd that the protester had a gun.
    Hundreds of people fled to the the back of the auditorium in panic as Trump was hurriedly rushed from the stage by his security detail.

Moments later, Trump reappeared on stage and said: “Nobody said it was going to be easy but we will never be stopped. We will never be stopped.”
    The US Secret Service later said in a statement that no weapon was found on the subject detained at the rally, who had been released.
    The Guardian found a bruised and shocked-looking Crites outside the auditorium. He said he was shaken and had pain in the back, but was otherwise uninjured.
    Crites, who said he was an inventor who works with high-altitude balloons, said the incident occurred after he walked toward the front of the stage to protest silently against Trump.
    He confirmed witness descriptions of him moving through the crowd toward the front. However, he said he was not barging through but saying: “Can I please come through, can I please come through.”
    When he was near the front of the crowd, he said he silently held aloft his sign.
    Newfiescreech and lecale like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

woo hoo ( for Hillary's camp!!)

This JUST in!!
    US election: FBI says latest Hillary Clinton email investigation is over, no charges warranted.

FBI director James Comey says a recent review of newly discovered emails has not changed the agency's conclusion that no charges were warranted in the case of Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-11-0...i-says/8000784

Last edited by walkonby; Sun, Nov 6th, 2016 at 03:52 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Unfortunately trump supporters aren't going to let mere facts and truths get in the way of their complete adoration of him. Everyone can post his blunders, mis-quotes, rants all they want, it won't make a dent in the way his delusional supporters feel about him.
    All we can hope for is that enough Democrats show up and vote for Hillary.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I don't think Mr. Comey will have much job security no matter who wins
    walkonby and Darth Penguin like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    I don't think Mr. Comey will have much job security no matter who wins
    Half of my FB feed is telling me Comey is being paid by Hilliary/Hiltery/Shrillery/killery to hide her mis-deeds and the other half is telling me he's a Trumpeteer doing his best to take her down...

I just don't know who to believe anymore..

Name:  vote loki2.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  121.4 KB
    anisa, Patty Smyth and walkonby like this.

Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Thread Information