User Tag List

Page 542 of 560 FirstFirst ... 42 442 492 532 540 541 542 543 544 552 ... LastLast
Results 8,116 to 8,130 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Week 9...8000 was $75. Mon offer 2000 was $20 food and snacks
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I have not used my offers of the past two weeks. Most recent coupon offers were just three on Saturday. I've noticed the 8000 bp offer varies with the $ min spend. Once it was in sync with wus $30 but not always.
    ROMEO likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    Finally got a good one! Monday 8000, on $30 food and snacks. Perfect to stock up on Milk, butter, eggs, pop

8K wus $30 on food and snacks? I have never seen that one before. Good on you!

Silk
    ROMEO and Davetherave like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

7000 WUS pullups (52-74)
    200 pc bottled water (1.5L)
    15x any maple leaf meat
    10x any vaseline product
    300 any no name honey
    550 any excel gum (4 pcs)

Offer on Wednesday:

12,000 WUS $ 50

Question :

If I buy $50 worth of pullups, (equivalent to 2 boxes of pullups) , can I still use the 3000 points from v.i.b.?

Will I get the 12000 points (for spending $50) , 7000 points, personalized offer on huggies, since I am buying 2 boxes of huggies, do I get extra 3000 points from v.i.b.?

Thanks!
    sweetmomma and Davetherave like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dzjhow View Post
    7000 WUS pullups (52-74)
    200 pc bottled water (1.5L)
    15x any maple leaf meat
    10x any vaseline product
    300 any no name honey
    550 any excel gum (4 pcs)

Offer on Wednesday:

12,000 WUS $ 50

Question :

If I buy $50 worth of pullups, (equivalent to 2 boxes of pullups) , can I still use the 3000 points from v.i.b.?

Will I get the 12000 points (for spending $50) , 7000 points, personalized offer on huggies, since I am buying 2 boxes of huggies, do I get extra 3000 points from v.i.b.?

Thanks!
    great question!! It sounds like that might work. Do you have the $3.50 off pull-ups tear pad. That would make for an even sweeter deal!
    Davetherave likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

@nalaric , yes I have $3.50 coupons, and I have rainchecks for the box of pullups to get it for 23.99 price. I'll just throw some necessities to make $50.
    nalaric likes this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Just checked my optimum app this morning and noticed a new coupon, $1.50 off WUB Dove Female Body Wash, i am very confused looking at this coupon, for those who get it, what do you think, can I combo with a regular coupon to get $0.37 Dove with the regular $1.50 off coupon?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Just checked my optimum app this morning and noticed a new coupon, $1.50 off WUB Dove Female Body Wash, i am very confused looking at this coupon, for those who get it, what do you think, can I combo with a regular coupon to get $0.37 Dove with the regular $1.50 off coupon?
    In the past, yes, used to do it all the time, with this coupon, I'm guessing no as it's a manufacturer's coupon (or so it says). When the cashier enters our manufacturer coupons now when we pay, they are applying it against each item ( correct me if I'm wrong, I shop there a lot less now). So technically the system should have the ability to stop the double couponing.

I'm guessing this is a test case to see how it goes. If the cashier doesn't enter it against the item/product, using it with another coupon would still work fine. There is also room for system errors so this could be interesting lol. I noticed it's suppose to be good for two and good til December

Just my thoughts.

Offer valid from Tuesday, November 8 to Saturday, December 31
    Full-size products only. Excludes: Trial/travel size, value/gift/bonus packs, Dove Men+Care. TO THE DEALER: Unilever Canada Inc. will reimburse you the face value of this coupon plus our specified handling fee provided it is redeemed by your consumer at the time of purchase on the item specified. Failure to send in, on request, proof that sufficient stock was purchased in the previous 90 days to cover coupons presented will void coupons. Coupons submitted become our property. Redistribution, sale, or publication/dissemination of this coupon/offer in any manner or through any channel not expressly approved by Unilever in writing is strictly prohibited. No facsimiles. For redemption, mail to: Unilever Canada, P.O. Box 1600, Pickering, Ontario L1V 7C1. TO THE CONSUMER: Offer valid on the purchase of any Dove Female Body Wash (300 mL, 354 mL, 650 mL and 710 mL). Full-size products only. Excludes: Trial/travel size, value/gift/bonus packs, Dove Men+Care. Coupon must be presented at time of purchase. Provincial Law may require the retailer to collect tax on the full price of the item before deduction of the coupon value. GST, QST PST and/or HST are included in face value where applicable. Unauthorized reproduction of this coupon is unlawful. Limit: one coupon per purchase. Limit of two (2) coupons per computer. No facsimiles. Offer valid at participating stores in Canada only and may not be combined with any other offers.
    Last edited by maple7; Tue, Nov 8th, 2016 at 09:48 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a personalized coupon i must load on my card, it is spend $50 and get back 12 000 points.
    My question is, can I make multiple purchase of $50 on several transactions and get the bonus each time?

Kudos in advance

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by greenbaido View Post
    I have a personalized coupon i must load on my card, it is spend $50 and get back 12 000 points.
    My question is, can I make multiple purchase of $50 on several transactions and get the bonus each time?

Kudos in advance
    no

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Today I had 4,000 points if you spend $20.00 on food or snacks. I did prior to coupons, the customer service rep deducted coupons prior to the subtotal, so offer was never validated. I called the customer service line and the rep on the phone thought I was out to lunch. She was adamant that after coupons, the total must still be above the minimum threshold to qualify. Regardless if it's this coupon or the 20x when you spend $50 or more. I said coupons count as cash towards purchase. There was dead air a few times and twice I asked if she was still there. I could tell she lost interest in my call, she finally said I'll credit your account this time, but in future please read the fine print.

I needed to vent, sorry for the long winded post. Have a great week.
    maple7 likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

great question!! It sounds like that might work. Do you have the $3.50 off pull-ups tear pad. That would make for an even sweeter deal!
    Unfortunately, the SDM near me doesn't have the stock of the stuffs that I need. I wasn't able to take advantage of my offer.

Looking in the bright side, I was able to burn calories by walking on my way to SDM. Enjoying the beautiful weather, I was able to appreciate the sceneries heading to SDM.

Name:  IMG_0969.jpg
Views: 359
Size:  158.7 KBName:  IMG_2395.jpg
Views: 412
Size:  633.9 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by dzjhow; Wed, Nov 9th, 2016 at 07:06 PM.
    sweetmomma, online, MrsMer and 2 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

well, this is new...

SPEND A TOTAL OF $12 OR MORE ON MILK OVER MULTIPLE VISITS AND GET A COUPON FOR 2,000 POINTS
    Offer ends Dec 2

SHOP & EARN MORE

You're only $12.00 away!

0%
    SPENT

Offer valid from Saturday, November 12 to Friday, December 2
    *Offer valid at participating Shoppers Drug Mart®/PharmaprixMD stores with Optimum Card at the time of transaction. Receive a Shop and Earn More Reward coupon for 2,000 Optimum Points when you spend $12 or more, on one or more transactions on indicated item(s) before taxes, after redemptions, discounts and returns on eligible purchases between November 12th 2016 and December 2 2016 Excludes prescription purchases, medications in Quebec, non-pointable items, products that contain codeine, tobacco products, lottery tickets, passport photos, stamps, transit tickets and passes, gift cards, and prepaid cards. Other exclusions may apply. Maximum 2,000 points per offer regardless of total dollar value spent during the specified time period. We reserve the right to limit quantities and to revoke offer at any time. We are not obligated to award points based on errors or misprints. Not to be used in conjunction with any other points, promotions or offers, except for product specific coupons. Shop and Earn More Reward coupon will be available to load and redeem 3 weeks following the offer expiry. Terms and Conditions of Shop and Earn More Reward coupon will apply.

SPEND A TOTAL OF $12 OR MORE ON MILK OVER MULTIPLE VISITS AND GET A COUPON FOR 2,000 POINTS
    Offer ends Dec 2

SHOP & EARN MORE

You're only $12.00 away!

0%
    SPENT

*Offer valid at participating Shoppers Drug Mart®/PharmaprixMD stores with Optimum Card at the time of transaction. Receive a Shop and Earn More Reward coupon for 2,000 Optimum Points when you spend $12 or more, on one or more transactions on indicated item(s) before taxes, after redemptions, discounts and returns on eligible purchases between November 12th 2016 and December 2 2016 Excludes prescription purchases, medications in Quebec, non-pointable items, products that contain codeine, tobacco products, lottery tickets, passport photos, stamps, transit tickets and passes, gift cards, and prepaid cards. Other exclusions may apply. Maximum 2,000 points per offer regardless of total dollar value spent during the specified time period. We reserve the right to limit quantities and to revoke offer at any time. We are not obligated to award points based on errors or misprints. Not to be used in conjunction with any other points, promotions or offers, except for product specific coupons. Shop and Earn More Reward coupon will be available to load and redeem 3 weeks following the offer expiry. Terms and Conditions of Shop and Earn More Reward coupon will apply.

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

If I have 2000 points wub $10, will they round up and still give me the points if I buy $9.96?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

well, this is new...

Offer ends Dec 2

SHOP & EARN MORE

You're only $12.00 away!

0%
    SPENT

Offer ends Dec 2

SHOP & EARN MORE

You're only $12.00 away!

0%
    SPENT

Yes that's a new one. I have been getting 20x on milk for a few months now on at least one card a week. Pair that with your weekly or Mon-Wed-Fri offers and get almost free milk when you take into consideration the points made.

Page 542 of 560 FirstFirst ... 42 442 492 532 540 541 542 543 544 552 ... LastLast

Thread Information