User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Credit Card rebates

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

With just over a month before my MBNA World SmartCash Mastercard ends (and is replaced with VISA), today I signed up for a Tangerine Mastercard (and earned some rebates in the process). I'm not interested in the Visa card MBNA sent me to replace their Smart Cash Mastercard
    barbis9 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

mbna smart cash 2% on grocery or capital one mastercard close to 1.5% on everything.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I love my Tangerine Mastercard! I am getting 4% on three categories (groceries, drugstore and gasoline) regardless of where I shop for the first 3 months. It is going directly into my savings account so it is a win-win situation. Good bye PC Financial Mastercard.
    mulock likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    I love my Tangerine Mastercard! I am getting 4% on three categories (groceries, drugstore and gasoline) regardless of where I shop for the first 3 months. It is going directly into my savings account so it is a win-win situation. Good bye PC Financial Mastercard.
    yep, spent $1K+ in first month and got back ~$40

Bonus: I signed up during the short $100 GC RateSuperMarket gift card promotion too, double dip!
    barbis9 likes this.
    Which Credit Cards to sign up? >> Jerry's List of Credit Cards with $200+ Welcome bonus/Aeroplan & AMEX Churning FAQ
    AMEX Personal 60K || Business Platinum 75K || Biz Gold 40K || SPG 20K

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mulock View Post
    With just over a month before my MBNA World SmartCash Mastercard ends (and is replaced with VISA), today I signed up for a Tangerine Mastercard (and earned some rebates in the process). I'm not interested in the Visa card MBNA sent me to replace their Smart Cash Mastercard
    I'm still trying to figure out what to do with mine. I still have $25 left in unredeemed cash back since I can only redeem after $50.
    barbis9 and dededi like this.
    Please use my referral link for latest Cashback App, Caddle: https://caddle.ca/signup/referral/568ee0438fb24

Please use my Orange key to get an extra $50 when you open a Tangerine account:
    45503117S1

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by supercanuck View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out what to do with mine. I still have $25 left in unredeemed cash back since I can only redeem after $50.
    I had $46.16 in unredeemed cash back, so I activated the VISA card although Tangerine will remain my primary card. Not pleased that MBNA did away with the MasterCard forcing people to use VISA.
    barbis9 likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information