Thread: Chapmans Kids Club MAIN THREAD

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Awww, no more ice cream coupons!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Elffriend View Post
    I'd like them to bring back the ice cream coupons, too. I'd also like to see the return of the insulated shopping bags, adult sized t-shirts and decks of cards.
    Ditto re: the ice cream coupon! I'd also like them to bring back the nicer aprons - the red one.

I know the prizes are free but I don't find the current prizes exciting. My fallback use to be the notepads but I ordered 3 last Dec and they all came without pens. I emailed Chapman's 2x about them back in Feb/March April/May and they said they would send the pens but I never received them.

Oops, just remembered I had said I would post my opinion of the shopping bag that I ordered back when it was available. Ok... so, the Chapman's freezer bag arrived badly squished and folded hap-hazardly in a vacuum-sealed bag. It seems to work ok. I didn't expect that there would be an opening at the top as the zipper doesn't go all around - just across the top of the bag. I have since bought another freezer bag that does zip all around - same style as the one SDM sells but mine is logo-free with a nicer design That one is rectangular and smaller than the Chapman's, so between having less empty space for my purposes, and the all-around zipper, I think it keeps food cold a little better. But the exterior is plasticized, so bulkier to pack in my backpack-purse than the Chapman's, which is fabric. Glad to have both

Silk
    Last edited by Silk; Sat, Dec 3rd, 2016 at 11:24 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

In a way they sorta 'downgraded' their prizes...
    Silk and Midnightly like this.
    FREE gift from Temu site! (similar to SHEIN)
    https://temu.com/s/FeegMPQDbwMvEI

Get cashback for online shopping!
    https://www.topcashback.com/ref/keek

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I was happy to find that they have aprons in stock in both teen and adult sizes. I have one Chapman's coupon left in my personal collection. I also hope that the coupons return as a prize.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Calendars are up.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jennieMB View Post
    Calendars are up.
    Just posted the link.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What the hell are you people talking about saying no Ice Cream coupons? They still send and only send once a year. Same as it ever was. I just requested some a couple of days ago and they asked for my address and confirmed they are doing it.
    Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding the availability of coupons. We offer one coupon per year per household.

This process takes 8 to 12 weeks depending on the volume of requests.

Please provide your first and last name as well as your complete home mailing address and we would be happy to put you on the list for a 2016 coupon.

Kindest regards, "From our family to yours."
    Goudy
    Consumers Relations

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Until recently you were able to use your Chapman points to get a Ice Cream Coupon (6000 =$4 coupon, I think). 1 per year.
    This was in addition to the requested coupon.
    That is what we are missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoser View Post
    What the hell are you people talking about saying no Ice Cream coupons? They still send and only send once a year. Same as it ever was. I just requested some a couple of days ago and they asked for my address and confirmed they are doing it.
    Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding the availability of coupons. We offer one coupon per year per household.

This process takes 8 to 12 weeks depending on the volume of requests.

Please provide your first and last name as well as your complete home mailing address and we would be happy to put you on the list for a 2016 coupon.

Kindest regards, "From our family to yours."
    Goudy
    Consumers Relations
    Last edited by Cake; Wed, Dec 14th, 2016 at 11:54 AM.
    Angela273 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

They brought back the freezer bags!!! I just ordered one. Max is 2 per year.
    wendymac, Grey, Silk and 3 others like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Has anyone ordered and received the black apron that's currently available? If so, can you give a little review? Especially would like to know if the logo is that iron-on vinyl stuff that's often found on t-shirts that tends to crack and peel off after washing and drying Also, what is the material - cotton, poly, a mix of both? Thanks!

Silk
    Last edited by Silk; Wed, Dec 14th, 2016 at 07:25 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Thanks Pebblez. Because of your heads up I just ordered another freezer bag.
    Silk and pebblez333 like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Has anyone ordered and received the black apron that's currently available? If so, can you give a little review? Especially would like to know if the logo is that iron-on vinyl stuff that's often found on t-shirts that tends to crack and peel off after washing and drying Also, what is the material - cotton, poly, a mix of both? Thanks!

Silk
    I just noticed that it's the teen apron that's available. Can anyone comment on the size vs the one for adults?

And still looking for answers to the questions above

Thanks!
    Silk

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

yay freezer bags!
    Silk likes this.
    FREE gift from Temu site! (similar to SHEIN)
    https://temu.com/s/FeegMPQDbwMvEI

Get cashback for online shopping!
    https://www.topcashback.com/ref/keek

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Silk
    I just noticed that it's the teen apron that's available. Can anyone comment on the size vs the one for adults?

And still looking for answers to the questions above

Thanks!
    Silk
    @Silk , that is how the logo looks like after ~3-4 years. It's made of 65% poly and 35% cotton. I am 5'2" and it's a little bit long for me and I need to tight a small knot at the top in order to get it to sit at my waist(for the size I prefer their red apron which is no longer available.. that was a perfect fit). As for the quality it's quite well made and durable. I hope that helps but keep in mind I've got mine ~3-4 years ago .

P.s. as for the teen size vs adults it seems to be correct (I ordered 2 teen sizes for my nieces in the past and they fitted them (they were 10 and 11 at the time)).Name:  20161217_224927_001.jpg
Views: 598
Size:  322.0 KB
    Silk likes this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by N@t@ View Post
    @Silk, that is how the logo looks like after ~3-4 years. It's made of 65% poly and 35% cotton. I am 5'2" and it's a little bit long for me and I need to tight a small knot at the top in order to get it to sit at my waist(for the size I prefer their red apron which is no longer available.. that was a perfect fit). As for the quality it's quite well made and durable. I hope that helps but keep in mind I've got mine ~3-4 years ago .

P.s. as for the teen size vs adults it seems to be correct (I ordered 2 teen sizes for my nieces in the past and they fitted them (they were 10 and 11 at the time)).Name:  20161217_224927_001.jpg
Views: 598
Size:  322.0 KB
    Thanks, N@t@ - this really helps It looks in great condition for 3-4 years. I actually want this for myself so I think I better wait for the adult size - I haven't had a 10-11 year old's figure in decades! lol

I have the same problem with the red apron being too low at the waist. i was going to tie a knot at the top also but what I ended up doing was bringing the ties back around to the front and then tying a small knot at the front of my waist while I'm wearing it. That seems to pull it up enough for me. Love the red apron. It's my go to apron, even over my lovely pink-with-polka-dots breast cancer Cook for a Cure apron.

Silk
    Last edited by Silk; Mon, Dec 19th, 2016 at 12:10 AM.
    wendymac and N@t@ like this.

Page 365 of 380 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 363 364 365 366 367 375 ... LastLast

Thread Information