User Tag List

Page 861 of 966 FirstFirst ... 361 761 811 851 859 860 861 862 863 871 911 961 ... LastLast
Results 12,901 to 12,915 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

a good deal at safeway (not airmiles though) The bigger tub of philidelphia cream cheese is on for 2.99.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi Ron BC,
    How do you know about these offers? It's a great find and I just, sadly, missed it. Not too happy about it, because I go out of my way to make sure I qualify. are you just checking the site all the time? If so, can you let the others know someone via personal message? haha.

Quote Originally Posted by RonBC View Post
    ONYX COLLECTORS - 1 REWARD MILE - ACT FAST!

Attachment 323497

Broadway Across Canada - Cinderella - Package for Two - Vancouver, Edmonton and Calgary

A night at the theatre just for Onyx Collectors! It's another benefit of being one of our best Collectors!

Rodgers + Hammerstein's Cinderella is the Tony Award-winning Broadway musical from the creators of Oklahoma! and The King and I that's delighting audiences with its contemporary take on the classic tale. This lush production features an incredible orchestra, jaw-dropping transformations and all the moments you love-the pumpkin, the glass slipper, the masked ball and more-plus some surprising new twists! Be transported back to your childhood as you rediscover some of Rodgers + Hammerstein's most beloved songs, including "In My Own Little Corner", "Impossible/It's Possible" and "Ten Minutes Ago," in this hilarious and romantic Broadway experience for anyone who's ever had a wish, a dream... or a really great pair of shoes.

There are a total 15 packages available for AIR MILES Onyx Collectors for only one (1) mile.

The exclusive AIR MILES Package includes:

• 2 Best Available Price Level 2 Tickets (Orchestra or First Balcony)
    • 2 drink vouchers
    • 2 coat check vouchers

https://www.airmiles.ca/arrow/Produc...Id=prod2654789

Ron.
    operabob, dededi and Davetherave like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The Shell Coffee - here is my tip - get the small espresso cups - and the put it in the large cup and make it an "americano" - for the amounts that you cannot use, take it home and make it a cold brew. Should last for a couple of days at least.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Well, went in and got 2 more this morning for the 100 no problem also filling up wife's car.

Went back just now, filled up my car AND There's a repair man fixing the Costa machine!!!! LOL!

Have to try elsewhere later.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks to Bob's post I dragged my tired butt down and got 5 expressos, in one regular cup. My husband can reheat it and have a major buzz tomorrow lol... it is just too cold here, and we've been too busy so I only made it in the first and last day. Very sad
    operabob and dededi like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Went to Shell at 9:50pm and the coffee machine was in restart process which is supposed to take 45 min (!!) to complete. I gave up and just went back home.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got my Costa Coffee AM posted into my account already for last Wed-Sat (Dec 7-10)!
    Really fast!👍

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    operabob and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Good to hear about the quick posting on the coffees. One I have to check in to is the Shop the Block promo. Staples was my third but they only posted regular points so I'm wondering if the clerk failed to scan the 2x coupon so I'll only end up with 2 out of 3.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm at 2 out of 3, too, and not going to get a third. It really bugs me that the west got no decent offers while the east got so many great ones, I could have hit the 7 in my sleep, and spent 1/10 of what it would cost to hit the 7 here
    operabob likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I found it was easy to get 3.. but nothing like the east where I could have got 7. I did the BMO spend offer, 20x Air Miles shops, and Costa Coffee. I could have gotten to 5 if I really tried.. but I was lazy.

Ron.
    operabob, Lavender Lady and dededi like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    Good to hear about the quick posting on the coffees. One I have to check in to is the Shop the Block promo. Staples was my third but they only posted regular points so I'm wondering if the clerk failed to scan the 2x coupon so I'll only end up with 2 out of 3.
    I have the same thing on my staples receipt.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Tweets77 likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For me, this week's safeway flyer offer of 95 am if you purchase $200 grocery (safeway) gift card is perfect, esp I need to meet certain $ spend on my new amex card. With the safeway gift card, I can stack or take advantage of other safeway offers (like spend $40 and get 60 am) as well.

I can usually buy $20-$30 of stuff at safeway but anything more than ~$75 is a challenge and takes some planning.
    Last edited by Speedy69; Mon, Dec 12th, 2016 at 06:57 PM.

gsr
    Male
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy69 View Post
    For me, this week's safeway flyer offer of 95 am if you purchase $200 grocery (safeway) gift card is perfect, esp I need to meet certain $ spend on my new amex card. With the safeway gift card, I can stack or take advantage of other safeway offers (like spend $40 and get 60 am) as well.

I can usually buy $20-$30 of stuff at safeway but anything more than ~$75 is a challenge and takes some planning.

Can you purchase the gift card for $200 get 95 AM. Then use the gift card for payment on future spend $95 get 95 AM offers, and get those 95 AM too?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by gsr View Post
    Can you purchase the gift card for $200 get 95 AM. Then use the gift card for payment on future spend $95 get 95 AM offers, and get those 95 AM too?
    Yes

Thread Information