User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree123Likes

Thread: Checkout 51 Cash Back Offers (Dec 15 - 21)

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

so today I got 1 box of pampers diaper and 4 box of easy ups.. i had two receipt.. i uploaded first and selected diapers and easyups.. now was unable to do same for second receipt.. so now confuse as using CO51 for fist time... will i get it for 5 boxes? or no? pls guide me..
    Davetherave likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@fama I think the offer is for is a limit of 1each
    Davetherave likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Salary I usually put the item next to the receipt when taking the photo
    Davetherave and juliemadden like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    I'm not aware of adding photos either....is this through the mobile app? Do you just take a photo of the items after you've finished snapping pics of the receipt?
    Yeah that's what I do, take pic of receipt first, then a photo of my purchase/specific item if I want to clarify something.

Quote Originally Posted by fama View Post
    so today I got 1 box of pampers diaper and 4 box of easy ups.. i had two receipt.. i uploaded first and selected diapers and easyups.. now was unable to do same for second receipt.. so now confuse as using CO51 for fist time... will i get it for 5 boxes? or no? pls guide me..
    Oh no, the pampers offer limit is 1, you can only redeem it once for this week. Different offers have different limits, you need to tap on the offer, read the fine prints to see the limit and any restrictions.
    Last edited by elusive; Mon, Dec 19th, 2016 at 04:03 AM.
    salady, fama, Davetherave and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elusive View Post
    check out your dollarama for resolve, both $3 so it's free with cashback, plus if you redeem 2 resolve offers you get a $2 bonus making this a money-maker deal.

the receipt is vague though (one says 'Resolve' and the other 'Stain Remover') so i suggest you take pictures of your purchase when you submit your receipt (add section) to avoid it getting rejected and having to go through the email process.

Attachment 324026 Attachment 324025
    Thanks got this deal and attached photos as you suggested. The cash was credited in about 20 mins!
    elusive and Davetherave like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Just take a photo of the items and submit as the last page of the receipt
    Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    I'm not aware of adding photos either....is this through the mobile app? Do you just take a photo of the items after you've finished snapping pics of the receipt?
    salady and Davetherave like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Salary I usually put the item next to the receipt when taking the photo
    I was wondering who you were calling Salary, then I realised it was the typo'd version of me.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thank you for sharing your deal @elusive
    I picked up both items and the overage helped pay for a few fillers I needed for a gift

Quote Originally Posted by elusive View Post
    check out your dollarama for resolve, both $3 so it's free with cashback, plus if you redeem 2 resolve offers you get a $2 bonus making this a money-maker deal.

the receipt is vague though (one says 'Resolve' and the other 'Stain Remover') so i suggest you take pictures of your purchase when you submit your receipt (add section) to avoid it getting rejected and having to go through the email process.

Attachment 324026 Attachment 324025
    elusive and Davetherave like this.
    CADDLE APP REFERRAL LINK: http://dev.caddle.ca/signup/referral/565f84b25049b

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got the two Resolve products at Dollarama and they were accepted quickly, even without the pictures and the vague receipt. Sweet!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mollyh View Post
    I got the two Resolve products at Dollarama and they were accepted quickly, even without the pictures and the vague receipt. Sweet!
    Nice and you'll get the $2 bonus next week!
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I picked up the Resolve offer from Dollaram as well and they have the Spot Shot carpet cleaner for $4 and there is a $1.50 CO51 offer

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information