User Tag List

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1005
Like Tree878Likes

Thread: Shoppers Drug Mart Optimum FAQ and Q&A

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    I have a few FPCs I'd like to use with a Friday personalized offer (8k wus 30). I will probably need to top it off with a few additional items to reach the 30$ threshold.
    Since I haven't shopped since things have changed (last shop was last winter), I need some advice on how to handle the transaction.
    Would I let the cashier scan all the items and then present the coupons? I want to make sure I still receive the 8k at the end...
    Coupons are put in at the end no matter when you hand them over.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    barbis9 likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Coupons are put in at the end no matter when you hand them over.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    Ok, thank you for this. I assume the FPCs are going to count towards the base total?
    And I would still need to pay taxes on taxable items, I gather? For instance, I want to use up the Garnier shampoo coupon, but nowhere does it state that it includes taxes, so I would still need to pay taxes on the value of the shampoo?
    barbis9 likes this.
    CADDLE APP REFERRAL LINK: http://dev.caddle.ca/signup/referral/565f84b25049b

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Ok, thank you for this. I assume the FPCs are going to count towards the base total?
    And I would still need to pay taxes on taxable items, I gather? For instance, I want to use up the Garnier shampoo coupon, but nowhere does it state that it includes taxes, so I would still need to pay taxes on the value of the shampoo?

Your pre-tax total has to be equal or greater than the amount you are redeeming for, or the system won't allow it.

The cashier has to do the redemption before the coupons.

Then taxes are put on then coupons are applied - so you can still pay the taxes with coupons.
    barbis9 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    Your pre-tax total has to be equal or greater than the amount you are redeeming for, or the system won't allow it.

Then taxes are put on then coupons are applied - so you can still pay the taxes with coupons.
    Thanks @lecale
    I'm not redeeming anything. Just wanting to use up around 20$ in FPCs and apply it with a 8k wus 30 Friday personalized offer. I would need to buy 10$ worth of additional things to reach the 30$ threshold for the personalized offer to apply - this is still the case with FPCs, I think? If things have changed and I'm wrong, I'd love to know!
    barbis9 and lecale like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Thanks @lecale
    I'm not redeeming anything. Just wanting to use up around 20$ in FPCs and apply it with a 8k wus 30 Friday personalized offer. I would need to buy 10$ worth of additional things to reach the 30$ threshold for the personalized offer to apply - this is still the case with FPCs, I think? If things have changed and I'm wrong, I'd love to know!
    The FPCs will count towards your purchase threshold, so yes, you just need $10 more.
    barbis9 and d.ot like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post

actually, when FPC's are put into the system properly, you don't have to pay taxes. The system takes it off.
    barbis9 and d.ot like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    actually, when FPC's are put into the system properly, you don't have to pay taxes. The system takes it off.
    You're right!!!
    My cashier was amazing, a pure joy. Wish I got his name to commend him on his knowledge of coupons to his superiors!
    I found a bunch of other products for which I had coupons, so I didn't need to search too much to fill the gap.
    In the end, I paid under 2$, and got the points woot woot!
    No more shopping this year, I am on holiday
    Merry Christmas everyone! See you in 2017!!
    barbis9, nalaric, rockco and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is the Optimum program ending this Saturday? Anyone spending all their points by then?

I earned $50 in Amazon Gift Cards in my first month at Swagbucks!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Scarecrow7

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

No it was extended I believe I read somewhere-check online on your account for the notice or call Shoppers.
    barbis9 likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Scarecrow View Post
    Is the Optimum program ending this Saturday? Anyone spending all their points by then?
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie bargain View Post
    No it was extended I believe I read somewhere-check online on your account for the notice or call Shoppers.
    Here's the thread about it. http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/417967-...d-near-canada/
    barbis9 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Scarecrow View Post
    It was extended with no end date. If/when they decide to end it, they have to give 45 days notice of it ending plus another 90 days after that for people to redeem points
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Am I able to combine my personal points offer of 8000 points wus $40 and 10x the points on Cerave with this flyers bonus points offer of 18500 points wus $75? Also if I were to buy multiple Cerave products will the 10x bonus points be good on all or just 1?
    barbis9 likes this.
    *****Don't you wish you were earning free gifts and rewards too?*****
    Join me at SWAGBUCKS and you could earn $450 a year just like me AND ALSO
    Register with iRazoo where I have earned $135 in amazon gc's in under 4 months

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

1- Big point offers (X points when you spend Y$) you can't combine, system decided and use the better offer for you.
    2- For 10X or 20X kind of offers for some specific product you can buy more than one products and will get X time points for all of them. But if you have specific # of points mentioned like 500 points for eggs then will get on one box only.

Quote Originally Posted by luvfreestuff View Post
    Am I able to combine my personal points offer of 8000 points wus $40 and 10x the points on Cerave with this flyers bonus points offer of 18500 points wus $75? Also if I were to buy multiple Cerave products will the 10x bonus points be good on all or just 1?
    barbis9 and dededi like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Thank you! It's still a good deal for me since this is the only cream my eczema doesn't flair up with plus it's on sale this week.

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    1- Big point offers (X points when you spend Y$) you can't combine, system decided and use the better offer for you.
    2- For 10X or 20X kind of offers for some specific product you can buy more than one products and will get X time points for all of them. But if you have specific # of points mentioned like 500 points for eggs then will get on one box only.
    barbis9 likes this.
    *****Don't you wish you were earning free gifts and rewards too?*****
    Join me at SWAGBUCKS and you could earn $450 a year just like me AND ALSO
    Register with iRazoo where I have earned $135 in amazon gc's in under 4 months

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Since Optimum has changed a lot, I have updated the FAQ and posted a new thread for 2017 here
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/419671-...a/#post6728747
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67

Thread Information