User Tag List

Page 546 of 654 FirstFirst ... 46 446 496 536 544 545 546 547 548 556 596 646 ... LastLast
Results 8,176 to 8,190 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Women over 40 who live, love and thrive off causing drama in the minimum wage work place. Pathetic losers.
    And women under 40 who love drama.
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (57%)

I will rant a little..... We are super private... BUT... My husband was laid off out of the blue this week... he is the sole provider for my family... DAMNIT!
    We don't need to be rich, don't need to be famous just to have a good time!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugal Lisa View Post
    I will rant a little..... We are super private... BUT... My husband was laid off out of the blue this week... he is the sole provider for my family... DAMNIT!
    so sorry to hear that..that really sucks! Fingers crossed that he finds something quickly. Hopefully you have a bit of a stockpile to help you through.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, Lisa, I'm so sorry... I do know what that's like, we've been through it multiple times. Hoping he can find new work quickly!

Trading Score
    0 (57%)

Thank you both, We will pull through!
    We don't need to be rich, don't need to be famous just to have a good time!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Stupid people!

The store I work at is closing next week. My shift consists of hearing:
    "Are you closing?"-Nope we just felt like putting up closing signs and slashing prices for something to do
    "Are you out of a job?"-No they're gonna pay us to sit at home
    "Do you qualify for EI?"-Is it any of your business?
    "Are you sure you can't drop the price lower?"-It's already 80% off, either buy it or leave it
    "Can you check to make sure this isn't broken?" Open box, get covered in cheap styrofoam, "That one looks weird, can we check this one?" Check next four boxes. "Okay, I'd like the box that hasn't been opened."

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Kellogg dishonesty!

They did not send me 2016 Activity Tracker and now they are magically doing the same promo for 2017!!! I have been sending them messages and they finally replied back with "I am sorry, however, we do not have any record of a tracker order using your e-mail, address or name. We wish you all the best."

Pure BS! This is the ONLY promo that cannot find any record. How is this possible? I have send them the screenshot but nothing no response!
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Damn it!!! Now the water from the well is coming out yellow/brown.
    barbis9 and Ciel like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I was sitting in on a lecture and I kept hearing bells ringing - it took a while to figure out where the sound was coming from. It turned out an elderly woman had tiny bells tied to her wrist and of course couldn't sit still....wtf??? When I finally mentioned how distracting they were and that I was not able to hear the speaker, she replied that she doesn't hear the bells anymore and walked away without apologizing. So the rest of us have to listen to your stupid bells because you need a hearing aid?
    Last edited by barbis9; Sat, Jan 21st, 2017 at 05:56 PM.
    Ciel, Candini, Lyssia510 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    Canpar abandoned a package from WM in my parking lot in the snow today. My neighbour found it and brought it in. grrr!
    Nice neighbor! Bad Canpar! "grrr!" is right.
    barbis9, Ciel, wolfwoman and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We lost our family doctor here in Gatineau many years ago. Since then, I've had to go through the system for Breast Cancer without one.
    Last edited by GatineauGirl; Tue, Jan 24th, 2017 at 10:29 PM.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GatineauGirl View Post
    We lost our family doctor here in Gatineau many years ago. Since then, I've had to go through the system for Breast Cancer without one. The orderly who brought me in for my operation gave me hell for not speaking french (this is 5 years ago now); that was so scary. It has been so hard to have to be treated in french when I don't speak it proficiently-enough and I am obviously English-speaking.

Anyway...big sigh....I get nervous whenever I have to go for further tests because of this issue. Well, they tested my blood pressure today, but only just now I realized they used the WRONG arm. You're not supposed to do anything on the side you've had the surgery, and this includes taking the blood pressure. So now I am scared that I'm going to get lymphoma or something like that. Gosh, I wish I could get help in my language! I am just ranting because I'm scared, that's all. My arm is sore; that's all.....probably just from lifting groceries. (Not a good thing for High Blood Pressure.)
    When I lived in Hull maybe 8 years ago - hubby had H1N1 virus and he was really sick - his french was so broken they told him to go to Ontario to get treated. He lived in Paris before so his french is from over there and he still was told while having a 103 fever to go to Ontario. He has a Quebec health card so he wanted to get treated there. That is why when I lived in Quebec I kept my Ontario health card so I could keep my doctor and go to clinics in Ontario.
    JadeAngel, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Since Saturday feeling off - sore head sore body, Sunday felt ok, then Monday every muscle in my body hurt and today I feel like I walked 10km - lower legs are throbbing. If the flu is going to hit me why doesn;t it hit me now when I am off work. I bet when I go back to work the flu will hit me. Still hoping its the keto flu which means it will go away soon.
    barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    When I lived in Hull maybe 8 years ago - hubby had H1N1 virus and he was really sick - his french was so broken they told him to go to Ontario to get treated. He lived in Paris before so his french is from over there and he still was told while having a 103 fever to go to Ontario. He has a Quebec health card so he wanted to get treated there. That is why when I lived in Quebec I kept my Ontario health card so I could keep my doctor and go to clinics in Ontario.

We left Quebec in 1969 when the FLQ were blowing up mail boxes.
    Good riddance!
    The dirtiest politicians in Canada are in Quebec.

Anyone remember Paul Rose's pardon?
    They pardoned a confessed murderer.
    In 1980, the Duchaine Report found that Rose was not present when Laporte was killed.
    He was released on parole in 1982.[7]

Later evidence would prove the contrary. "A coroner’s inquest soon after the murder determined that Laporte had been strangled by a gold religious medal he wore around his neck. In a conversation wiretapped by police, Rose even admitted to his lawyer that he “finished” Laporte with the gold chain.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quebec had its good points - Rent was cheap - 2 bedroom, half of a house with upstairs and downstairs 625 - yes I had weird neighbors hells angels member with ankle bracelet, guy who got drunk every weekend and played Celine Dion and Twain and across the street she was a madame & drug user. I loved that hydro and natural gas was inexpensive compared to my friends in Ontario. Never has a power bill over 75.00 back then and we used the AC 24/7 back then. Internet and cell phones were cheaper than Ontario and wine easily to get plus license and insurance was cheaper than Ontario. But their health care sucked and back then the cops were tainted and hells angels were running rampant. Seeing cops at raves in Montreal right beside known hells angels dealer - and seeing drug deals so on.

Quote Originally Posted by rock lobster View Post
    We left Quebec in 1969 when the FLQ were blowing up mail boxes.
    Good riddance!
    The dirtiest politicians in Canada are in Quebec.

Anyone remember Paul Rose's pardon?
    They pardoned a confessed murderer.
    In 1980, the Duchaine Report found that Rose was not present when Laporte was killed.
    He was released on parole in 1982.[7]

Later evidence would prove the contrary. "A coroner’s inquest soon after the murder determined that Laporte had been strangled by a gold religious medal he wore around his neck. In a conversation wiretapped by police, Rose even admitted to his lawyer that he “finished” Laporte with the gold chain.

Thread Information