User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: QOTD - Mon Jan 16th - Grocery Shopping

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I am RCSS loyal for 80% of my shopping & Costco at least 15%. I am OK with a PM of 4 items and RCSS is quick to PM Wal-Mart without me asking (they share a corner). It also helps that my non driving teen works at RCSS so I will shop at 9PM when I am picking him up and I can do this at least twice a week. Like others I have the world elite mastercard to increase my points accumulator and I find the PC plus offers are fairly accurate to our purchase habits. I was pretty loyal to RCSS before he started working there so the only change now is I won't bother to go to other stores unless the offer is too great to pass up. I honestly don't recall the last time I went in the local Wal-Mart but I will still stop at No Frills is I am in the area and want more than 4 of a sale item. I love the new Fortino's but I always overspend as they have too many tempting extras. I also always shop with a list.
    lecale, danger_dan and dededi like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

- I shop shoppers drugmart,fortinos ,walmart and freshco -no rcss near me and no frills are far too (I take my older brother shopping hense why I put freshco as that is where we go once a month
    -I always take a list with my coupons and checkout51 written down (no cell phone here)and what I need to buy
    danger_dan likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I shop with a list and everything is written down if there is a coupon . I love the Rcss that I shop at the are good at Pm, and coupons I find there fruits and vegetables to be fresh and I can get the cheaper price. Don't like to go to Walmart and Frescho because its always a Hassel but will sometimes if the deal works out in my favour
    danger_dan likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information