User Tag List

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: New Surveys Site - Tellwut

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Welp, I finally got hit by the "external surveys" requirement. For the past couple of days I was only able to get 6 tellwut surveys. I wrote to support and got the following reply:

"In order to have full access to the user created surveys panel members must successfully complete an external survey (either from the Available Surveys page or from e-mail) at least once every 30 days."

Tellwut's external surveys pay a VERY low amount, I was already doing them at half the normal payment rate I'd accept from other survey websites, but even then I can't find many which even meet that low requirement and so the last one I completed was just over 30 days ago.

Thankfully I had just redeemed my points for a giftcard last week, so I'm saying goodbye to Tellwut. I'd been with them since the start in 2012, but if they're going to start playing mean I'm not putting up with it.
    Swagbucks: The original and still the best! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/01kipper

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I agree, I do not like the new changes and requirements....this is a free survey panel. We agreed to give them our personal information in RETURN for surveys. That's how survey panels work.
    Now? we are not getting surveys anymore...not ok! not part of the deal, it seems they can do whatever they want and they are.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So, I just completed another external survey, making it 2 and I'm only getting 2 pages of surveys...

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is anyone having any issues with rewards...I redeemed Aug 18. still no gift card, I emailed them, they said they will send a replacement, the replacement was Sep 18. still nothing..still waiting but wtheck is going on...I am receiving rewards from other survey panels, the rest of my mail is normal..

Is anyone else having issues..? this really sucks

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

That's strange! I ordered an amazon card and got it quite promptly in the fall.
    Earn easy money through swagbucks. I like to play their nightly trivia games

https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Laurahen

Keep Rewarding is another great survey site and they pay out in US currency

https://keeprewarding.com/home?ref=laura_hen

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just 2 days ago I received a gift card from Tellwut, I think it was my replacement, good thing it came! Hope this never happens again, maybe someone stole it..who knows.
    laurahen likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Received my next reward but the envelope was completely damaged and OPENED. What is up with Tellwut...? Has anyone else ever seen anything like this arrive in their mailbox?

Name:  P_20171030_172505 (1).jpg
Views: 110
Size:  33.8 KB
    Name:  P_20171030_172516 (1).jpg
Views: 108
Size:  39.6 KB

Someone is not doing their job correctly, how hard is it to seal up an envelope? The sticky part has not even been applied to the envelope at all. This was open the entire time. All of my other mail was normal and unopened. Strange...this happens right after my previous reward goes missing..wouldn't be surprised if my previous reward was thrown in an UNsealed envelope and it just fell out. The same could have happened here, this could have easily fell out of the envelope as well. Very disappointed in Tellwut..this would have been reward #2 missing. Does anyone (from Tellwut) care? this is not the state I should be receiving my reward in.. :/ I guess no one inspects the envelopes, sealed? unsealed? who cares, send it away.
    Last edited by JDI007; Mon, Oct 30th, 2017 at 11:42 PM.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread Information