User Tag List

Page 94 of 113 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1691
Like Tree281Likes

Thread: Chronic Pain Management Support Group

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Yikes!! That sounds terrible! I have a lot of dental problems, genetic in origin, but I've had a couple abscesses and OMG. Horrible. I hope you get relief very soon.
    LF: Chapman's ice cream and Dare coupons. DS has a peanut allergy so it's the ONLY ones we buy. Lots FT.

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

It's great you are getting some good help. Pregnancy was very difficult for me, but so worth it after all. I ate a LOT of plain rice for a while. Hopefully you can stop throwing up soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I've had a headache for the last 1&1/2 months. It seems to be part or this pregnancy. The morning sickness has been fairly bad and I have lost about 10lbs. I'm seeing my Hemitologist in Saskatoon on Monday. I am hoping that the roads are good, it is currently snowing and blowing. I'll be getting a referral to an OBGYN because this is a high risk pregnancy.
    LF: Chapman's ice cream and Dare coupons. DS has a peanut allergy so it's the ONLY ones we buy. Lots FT.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Still in pain,still taking it one day at a time. Requesting stronger meds.this week
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I go see a new headache doctor tomorrow ...fingerscrossed!!!!
    New mom October 2014!

I GOT GAME, DO YOU? gameprogirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I've had the infection since jan 2011, over a yr now. It sucks, they had me on some amoxcillin whatever stuff lol and it gave me other issues now I have to go see someone else about a new med before I can get the sucker out.
    Join Ebates for cashback on all purchases!
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=Hm3B6tvDY78%3D

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gameprogirl View Post
    I've had the infection since jan 2011, over a yr now. It sucks, they had me on some amoxcillin whatever stuff lol and it gave me other issues now I have to go see someone else about a new med before I can get the sucker out.
    That is nuts...I would have parked myself in their office till they took it out!!
    New mom October 2014!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Instead of; breaking my back, I broke my pride by breaking a valuable possession. Didn't want DW to do everything so I tried and failed
    Bottom line is that I don't really care and can't even cry.

Correction Did hurt back
    Last edited by Skippy; Mon, Feb 27th, 2012 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Fooled myself
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

I pray that we all find comfort.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

oh Skippy. ((((((((HUGS))))))))))) for you.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Ok went to the new headache dr today ...he said he did not think he could do anything for me!!!! He gave me morphine!! He wanted to give me oxy!!! What the hell??? He did say he would help me with my LTD too...so now that is Two drs that will help...omg if I could have income it would reduce a lot of stress!!!
    New mom October 2014!

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

I'm finding more and more that doctors really can't fix problems; they try to find a way to make life more comfortable, which is great. There are so many issues that are medical mysteries. Quality of life and management of symptoms ends up being the focus. I never used to understand why people turned to "alternative" treatments, but I do now. Regular medicine often doesn't have much in the way of useful answers or treatments. I used to wonder how people got taken by quack doctors or would try potentially dangerous treatments. Well, when nothing has worked, it's better than giving up.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tweetybird999 View Post
    I'm finding more and more that doctors really can't fix problems; they try to find a way to make life more comfortable, which is great. There are so many issues that are medical mysteries. Quality of life and management of symptoms ends up being the focus. I never used to understand why people turned to "alternative" treatments, but I do now. Regular medicine often doesn't have much in the way of useful answers or treatments. I used to wonder how people got taken by quack doctors or would try potentially dangerous treatments. Well, when nothing has worked, it's better than giving up.
    New mom October 2014!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Can't talk long, my internet is out & I'm at my neighbour's.

Turns out the blip on my test was a blip - a false positive. So I got to experience an angiogram for naught. On the plus side, it's one less test for me to experience (& I'm really really making the most out of OHIP ). When the doctor told me my "arteries were clear, absolutely perfect", I teased him that I would grab a cheeseburger with a side of bacon as soon as I left the hospital. He told me I was probably the only one in the room who could do so without a problem. Recovery was the worst part - 4 hours of lying perfectly still is annoying, to say the least. Then 3 days of bedrest was even more annoying, since I felt perfectly fine. I'm still taking it easy, can't get back up to my speed til Monday at the earliest.

I'll post more details once the techs come & fix my internet connection (hopefully tomorrow).

Hope everyone is as pain-free as possible.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Can't talk long, my internet is out & I'm at my neighbour's.

Turns out the blip on my test was a blip - a false positive. So I got to experience an angiogram for naught. On the plus side, it's one less test for me to experience (& I'm really really making the most out of OHIP ). When the doctor told me my "arteries were clear, absolutely perfect", I teased him that I would grab a cheeseburger with a side of bacon as soon as I left the hospital. He told me I was probably the only one in the room who could do so without a problem. Recovery was the worst part - 4 hours of lying perfectly still is annoying, to say the least. Then 3 days of bedrest was even more annoying, since I felt perfectly fine. I'm still taking it easy, can't get back up to my speed til Monday at the earliest.

I'll post more details once the techs come & fix my internet connection (hopefully tomorrow).

Hope everyone is as pain-free as possible.
    Rejoicing with you and your blip

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Feeling totally high..and still in so much pain..is this possible???
    New mom October 2014!

Page 94 of 113 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 ... LastLast

Thread Information