User Tag List

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32
Like Tree2553Likes

Thread: January 2017 Frugal Chatter - All Welcome!!!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    @Natalka , is there any strongly flavoured salty or sweet food item or drink you can nibble/sip to jar your body into craving something to eat? Or do you have Boost or Ensure to add some extra nutrition to your hot drinks menu? Or Gatorade.
    Try hot water and lemon juice with some sugar (hot lemonade) to see if that helps move the cold symptoms for you. The sinus part is harder-maybe you have some garlic you can roast or eat a clove with salt and bread.
    Thanks for your suggestions. Actually interesting you mentioned the strong flavours - yesterday I tried ketchup chips, and then went on to have a shortbread cookie, lol!
    But, YAY, I had supper tonight! Didn't taste a darned thing - maybe a little pepper from the sausage - but I ate. Lots of garlic in the fried mushrooms, and had lots of onions too.

Not tasting is sad....

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I took our twins for their 18 month immunizations at 9am. They both did great and neither one cried. Baby girl weighs the same as our older son did at this age. Twin boy weighs 2.5lbs more.

Our son's long awaited Christmas present finally arrived this morning. I took it home and wrapped one up, I tucked the extra one into our bedroom closet. We'll give it to him tonight after he eats his supper.

I'm really struggling to meal plan lately. The freezer is pretty well stocked again and so is the pantry. I have a little plain cooked ground beef in the fridge from when I made lasagne on Sunday. I'll need to turn that meat into something, but nothing sounds appetizing right now. I have only used my instant pot once, so I also need to figure that out.
    Newfiescreech and Ciel like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I think that I'd like to make pizza tonight or tomorrow. It has been a very long time since I attempted pizza from scratch. Does anyone have a recipe to share? I've seen some on SC before, but I can't seem to find it right now. I have jar yeast in the fridge and I think we have enough toppings on hand.
    Last edited by Angela273; Wed, Feb 1st, 2017 at 04:53 PM.
    Ciel likes this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

started a feb chatter guys which you can post under
    JadeAngel and Ciel like this.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32

Thread Information