User Tag List

Thread: Montreal Events

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi everyone!

I am planning on going to Montreal for Easter. Are there any ideas to where I can go, eat and see that will either be free or at least under $20? (max.$30)

Your help would be greatly appreciated as I would like to see the city in the limited time and budget I have.

If you have tips or any advice I would love to hear it. You can PM me or post here.

Thanks greatly in advance.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I live in Montreal. There are tons of things to do but it all depends on what you like to do.
    You have to see the olf port of montreal. Beautiful place with many things to do.
    The cheapest way to travel would be by metro. You can get basically anywhere around the city by metro.
    Downtown is also a very fun place. You can walk from one end to the other and it would take you most of the day to see everything.
    We have the biodome, botanical gardens, insectarium and planetarium all in one location.
    So like I said, it all depends on what you like.
    Food wise, it's like anywhere else. You can find deli's where you can enjoy a smoked meat sandwhich. You can find breakfast for under $3.
    Pm me if you want to know more.

Thread Information