User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: Points earning app, "Carrot Rewards" (BC, NL and ON)

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I'm surprised this program has not yet expanded as per article I saw in April. Thought this would be available to Ontarians as of last month. Guess I really thought the program would get attention before summer months.

The FAQs still refer to British Columbia and Newfoundland/Labrador only. https://www.carrotrewards.ca/faq/
    Angela273 and Davetherave like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I was just checking this thread to see if it had become available to people in other provinces.
    Ciel and Davetherave like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Carrot is an app created by the federal government, an app that will use incentives to reward Canadians for making healthy lifestyle decisions.

Check your Carrot application, there is a promotion right now for new sign-ups to get 10X points. Essentially, you will get 1000 Scene points for inviting people (which can be redeemed for a Free movie) in the month of Feb.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I asked to updated the title as it is now available for people in BC, NL and ON. (I found out by reading their FAQ.)

You can now earn points by achieving steps per day and also doing a challenge (achieving days in certain days.) I don't want to give out my number as it might vary depends on your activity level.

Although I am not quite sure if the points that I mentioned on the first post are still applicable as I can't get all the information in one place.
    Last edited by agarla; Tue, Feb 28th, 2017 at 03:16 PM.
    dededi and Davetherave like this.
    My Orange key is 24496925S1

Drop referral code:q6n0i https://www.earnwithdrop.com/

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

Got the welcome points but won't be able to do the challenges as I don't have a Fitbit and my iphone 5 doesn't have a pedometer...
    agarla, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I used a similar (now discontinued) app at my work. It was a lot of fun and I managed to cash out with $40 in gift cards in the end. Seems like this one is worth the time
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Love this app!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Ciel, agarla and Davetherave like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

So I can't figure out how many points you get for walking? It doesn't seem to tell you and my points count isn't increasing
    Ciel and dededi like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    So I can't figure out how many points you get for walking? It doesn't seem to tell you and my points count isn't increasing
    On your app, click on "steps" on the bottom and it should tell you how many steps you've taken already on the top and how many steps is your goal and points once you would achieve your target steps next. I think points you are getting might vary depends on a user activity level.
    strew, Ciel and dededi like this.
    My Orange key is 24496925S1

Drop referral code:q6n0i https://www.earnwithdrop.com/

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

No mine doesn't give me any target. It just says the number of steps I'm taking and says I am tracking them on my phone, and that's it
    Quote Originally Posted by agarla View Post
    On your app, click on "steps" on the bottom and it should tell you how many steps you've taken already on the top and how many steps is your goal and points once you would achieve your target steps next. I think points you are getting might vary depends on a user activity level.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

No mine doesn't give me any target. It just says the number of steps I'm taking and says I am tracking them on my phone, and that's it
    I think you have to have the app linked to your steps activity program for two weeks before you recieve a target goal.
    strew, Ciel and torontogal12 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

For the first 2 wks it tracked my steps to determine roughly how many steps were taken daily. This week I got a little goal. At the bottom it tracks the time (counting down), my daily target is 3300 steps plus it tracks how many steps I take. It rewards me 4 pts if I meet my goal. All of this is found under the steps ledger.

Ciel, Ladybug2011 and torontogal12 like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by smileyKT View Post
    Got the welcome points but won't be able to do the challenges as I don't have a Fitbit and my iphone 5 doesn't have a pedometer...
    My phone doesn't have the pedometer either, but I could download the Fitbit app and it lets you 'try out' the basics (and 'no' I don't own a Fitbit) ... which includes tracking your exercise. You do have to 'start' it when you go walking and 'finish' when you are done, but it shared the info with the Carrots app and the steps show up.

I think on some phones the 'step' tab doesn't even show up - I am not sure what you can do with that, as I did have that tab as an option on my phone.
    Ciel, agarla and dededi like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    For the first 2 wks it tracked my steps to determine roughly how many steps were taken daily. This week I got a little goal. At the bottom it tracks the time (counting down), my daily target is 3300 steps plus it tracks how many steps I take. It rewards me 4 pts if I meet my goal. All of this is found under the steps ledger.

@sweetmomma , same here, mine has finally started up and is giving me goals now, 3,700 steps for me for the same 4 points. It's not much, but an hour and a half at the gym does the trick, got to 6,346 steps today so each gym day I should easily be able to get the points!!
    Ciel, sweetmomma and agarla like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    @sweetmomma , same here, mine has finally started up and is giving me goals now, 3,700 steps for me for the same 4 points. It's not much, but an hour and a half at the gym does the trick, got to 6,346 steps today so each gym day I should easily be able to get the points!!
    Awesome! I have over 10, 000 steps today for the first time!

Ciel, agarla, johnb56789 and 1 others like this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information