User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By wendymac
  • 1 Post By Ciel

Thread: HMV out of business sale 'til April 30, 30% off

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Hope not a repost. I'm sure everyone has heard that HMV went into receivership this year and is closing all shops by April 30. The stores are advertising a 30% off just about everything sale. I'm really sorry to see them go. I spent a lot of time browsing their movies. It was one of my Christmas "go to" places. I've heard Indigo is taking over about 70 stores and hope for the best.

Info on store closing: http://www.metronews.ca/news/canada/...ng-stores.html
    This thread is currently associated with: HMV, Indigo Chapters Coles Bookstore
    Last edited by wendymac; Wed, Mar 1st, 2017 at 07:24 AM.
    Ciel and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I read that Sunrise Records will take over 70 HMV locations to expand once again across Canada.

Sunrise Records will invite 1,340 former HMV employees to apply for 700 positions as it prepares to move into the new locations.
    The company was unable to reach new terms for about 30 of the closing HMV stores, Putman said, including the company’s flagship location at Yonge and Dundas streets in Toronto. Some landlords weren’t interested in a “pop culture” chain, he said.
    http://www.torontosun.com/2017/02/26...-hmv-locations
    torontogal12 likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Thread Information