User Tag List

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32
Like Tree2287Likes

Thread: February frugal chatter-all welcome!!!!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

I forgot it's ash Wednesday which means no meat....

I heard on the news that there will be a big announcement tomorrow by Premiere Wynn about hydro cuts....stay tuned folks
    barbis9 likes this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I do not know if it the announcement for tomorrow but I heard Wynn's plan really does not help Ontarian, basically what she will be doing is remove fees from Hydro Bills but instead add them to tax bills. They also said she is not fixing anything but instead extending the debit, her plan is to extended payment periods, things Hydro was to pay off within 15 years she wants to re mortgage (doesn't seem like the right word to me but it is what the article used) and extend to 25 years.

I want to have hope but I am not sure as long as the liberals are in charge any real change will come
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    I do not know if it the announcement for tomorrow but I heard Wynn's plan really does not help Ontarian, basically what she will be doing is remove fees from Hydro Bills but instead add them to tax bills. They also said she is not fixing anything but instead extending the debit, her plan is to extended payment periods, things Hydro was to pay off within 15 years she wants to re mortgage (doesn't seem like the right word to me but it is what the article used) and extend to 25 years.

I want to have hope but I am not sure as long as the liberals are in charge any real change will come
    There's always a catch, taking from Paul to pay Peter so to speak so nothing surprises me when it comes to things we pay for in general.

Hydro is ONT is absolutely ridiculous, I'm sure we'll be paying for the fees/rebate in other forms.

I'm going to ask the accountant when she calls we are supposed to be charged on our taxes a cost to subsidize the low income hydro recipients....gr...
    barbis9 and SassyAshley like this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post

I doubt any real change will happen with any political party.....whether it is Liberal, PC or NDP - they are all interested in lining their own pockets.
    SassyAshley likes this.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32

Thread Information