User Tag List

Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
Like Tree2504Likes

Thread: March 2017 Frugal Chatter - All Welcome!!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

supper tonight was burgers ,salad and French fries and broccoli
    -son dropped Ashlyn off at 6.30 I gave her a bath and we played a bit -I let her play a bit with my Chrissy doll (a doll I have had since I was 5-all the clothing for her was made by my mom -so brought up many memories looking at her play with it
    -in to bed at 7.50 p.m after I read her a storey -of course she asked "nana are there any monsters in the yellow room (my spare room with a twin bed)" no Ashlyn no monsters in nana's house
    -the other grandparents were not available

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Dh cooked supper tonight, which is uncommon. He made pork cutlets, KD, and I made steamed broccoli to go with it. Our kids really enjoyed the meal.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

@Ciel : Thank you, I am still looking for that drying rack. I'm sort of holding my breath for a 50% off sale or better. Is that bad?
    @coupon girl : I can empathize. I have been telling DD1 that monsters are not allowed in our home. When they knock at the door, I ask them to please leave. Only Elmo, Grover, and nice monsters are allowed in. So far, it's worked. Unfortunately, she's seen the giant from Jack and the Beanstalk and has projected all her fears on him. Our hall lights have been on all hours of the night for several months now. Our poor hydro bill.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

@ sweet sparrow Do you have any pets. I ask because Dh has told our son that our cats eat monsters. He likes this idea. One of the cats sometimes sleeps in his bed at night. Of course we have also told him that Dh and I protect him too.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Morning! Guess I should get rolling. Lots of laundry to do.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

SS-I confess that when my daughter was little and having nightmares about spiders at night I gave her a can of "spider spray" and told her to use it whenever she was worried. Many years later I finally confessed it was air freshener!! My brother was scared of monsters and my parents gave him a small hammer to sleep with.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I don't mind when my man works a Saturday. I am on a mission. Fed youngest and I eggs and toast (he had bacon at buffet lunch yesterday so no bacon today! ) I have a whole chicken and chunk of pea meal defrosting. Dinner I am making the chicken, fresh asparagus, potatoes. Will cook a meat pie as well. If oldest has friend over there will be lots of food. If not he has leftovers! The pea meal will be for kids for big breakfast and leftovers put on breakfast sandwiches! Off to start my list. Starting with bathroom #1!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Why does SC have random errors that causes the page to refresh and lose my posts? This just happened to me yet again and I find it quite frustrating. Some of you may notice that I sometimes post and then go into edit mode to continue writing my post without mysteriously losing everything that I had typed. *sigh* I'm not willing to retype my original message right now.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Gray watercolour type of day with packing snow. Perfect for reading in bed, had I a paperback book in hand (e-books are not as much fun as I cannot read with my laptop in bed).
    No shopping spree-the Lotto Max ticket was of $0 value after checking numbers this morning. No more lottery tickets for March for me.
    Sibling seemed generous today-he gave me a fresh Boston Cream donut from Tim Horton's and for lunch, a veal sandwich (too much bread).

I noticed on Yahoo News that Costco sells vacations? I had not known that. Costco.ca does have a Travel tab. Seems that packages for major cities are the focus. Hawaii is on the list.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

My honey picked up coffee after work and picked me up for a little drive. We went to a few stores and picked up a few grocery items. Back home. Switched laundry. Chicken cooking on rotisserie, potatoes and asparagus ready to turn on when needed. Meat pie in oven. We bought chips and dip for a treat tonight if we are hungry. We never do that lol so will be a treat!
    Bought a queen size comforter at RCSS for $19.99 ( saved over $25). Will see if teen wants it. It was the last one so had to grab it.

While sorting laundry to wash wash I cleaned off my dresser. Finally! Went through a box of Christmas gifts that needed to be put away.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Anyone interested W5 is doing a story on vehicle sales in various provinces, starts at 7pm.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Evening everyone,

Supper was polish pork chops, rice, leftover pasta (homemade sauce) and ice cream for dessert.

Seems like a lot got accomplished today which makes up for the lack of progress this week.

We are just short trim for 3 doors much better than we thought we were going to need to order

Tomorrow after church we will be going to WM as ds2 needs some new pants and I'm going to price match some Minute made juice cans as coupons expire at the end of the month and pm barilla pronto as well.

Wishing everyone a great night.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Gray watercolour type of day with packing snow. Perfect for reading in bed, had I a paperback book in hand (e-books are not as much fun as I cannot read with my laptop in bed).
    No shopping spree-the Lotto Max ticket was of $0 value after checking numbers this morning. No more lottery tickets for March for me.
    Sibling seemed generous today-he gave me a fresh Boston Cream donut from Tim Horton's and for lunch, a veal sandwich (too much bread).

I noticed on Yahoo News that Costco sells vacations? I had not known that. Costco.ca does have a Travel tab. Seems that packages for major cities are the focus. Hawaii is on the list.
    I was unaware that Costco sold vacations

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    All of those products are on sale for $2 each at our local No Frills. I'm going to combine that with the Maple Leaf/Schneiders promotion to get $5 back for every 4 packages that I buy, so it will work out to 75c/package for a maximum of 20 packs.
    That's a great price if you enjoy them.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

@lizzie bargain have a wonderful trip with your dd

Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread Information