User Tag List

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35
Like Tree2504Likes

Thread: March 2017 Frugal Chatter - All Welcome!!!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizzie bargain View Post
    Drove qw hrs yesterday and hope to make the rest of the way home tonight
    Road trip! Lots of scenery-hope the drive home was scenic and not scary weatherwise.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Newfiescreech likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    DH-if something goes off with his recovery due to his secrecy, it's on him. You are responsible for 4 while he recovers.
    Hope the repair place zeroes on in the faulty component in the A/C unit very fast!
    Dh let him help him with the bandage after his shower last night. He said that he was worried about my reaction and thought that it might upset me further if it looked worse than I had expected. I have already been quite upset due to the medical staff errors. Dh was quite happy with the surgeon. Dh is on 10 days of antibiotics to help avoid infection.

I got my van back yesterday. They updated something in the computer, which they thought was the problem. It was covered. I was told to bring it back if it starts causing me trouble again.
    Newfiescreech and Ciel like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

This morning did one large load of laundry, washed all the dishes, vacuumed and cleaned out my van, then made a quick lunch. My trip to Sobeys this afternoon was more eventful than it should have been. I ultimately spent $113.20 at Sobeys and received 510AM back, which equals $53.68 towards future purchases. I used $11 in coupons and got 25c back from CO51.
    Last edited by Angela273; Fri, Mar 31st, 2017 at 06:20 PM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Since I have been using cash only for all my purchases, I have come under budget for my groceries, and misc spending. I have over $200.00 left and this extra cash gets rolled over to the next month. I would normally spend almost $1000.00 a month in food and misc, but since I have been tracking every dime I can't believe how much there left over. (In my household to be under budget for groceries is unbelievable!!)

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maggiespice View Post
    Since I have been using cash only for all my purchases, I have come under budget for my groceries, and misc spending. I have over $200.00 left and this extra cash gets rolled over to the next month. I would normally spend almost $1000.00 a month in food and misc, but since I have been tracking every dime I can't believe how much there left over. (In my household to be under budget for groceries is unbelievable!!)
    I'm tracking money spent but my pitfalls are impulse buys including deals I cannot pass up. I admire your underspending on groceries!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maggiespice View Post
    [ATTACH]328737[/ATTACH ]Maggiespice .. keep up awesome job
    with budgeting your groceries and etc ..Take care
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Angela273, Ciel and maggiespice like this.

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35

Thread Information