User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree175Likes

Thread: Free dove shampoo or conditioner at SDM W/coupon

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks again, I picked up 5 on my lunch, they even said the coupon was good for the dry shampoo...never tried this one, but for free I'll give it a try!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Picked up 22 Dove Shampoos with the bonus packs for a total of 44 and added 16 individual for a grand total of 60. I had the 20X coupon offer.

I got paid around $14 if you count the SDM points to pick it up.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Had the oddest experience with this one. Went to get my 4 bottles on Sunday, and cashier informed me that they could only accept internet coupons up to $2. So she could ring the coupon at $2 if I wanted. uh, NO! I want my $3 off... have never heard of this before. Where are they getting these rules from. Will try again at my shoppers later, I was utterly dumbfounded. Even went so far as to say obviously standard coupons could be any value, but printed coupons could not be for more than $2 off. What?!!
    ROMEO, coupondiva, momi and 2 others like this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I do roll my eyes when things like this happen... rule of thumb is yes - try another cashier, etc. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by myawall View Post
    Had the oddest experience with this one. Went to get my 4 bottles on Sunday, and cashier informed me that they could only accept internet coupons up to $2. So she could ring the coupon at $2 if I wanted. uh, NO! I want my $3 off... have never heard of this before. Where are they getting these rules from. Will try again at my shoppers later, I was utterly dumbfounded. Even went so far as to say obviously standard coupons could be any value, but printed coupons could not be for more than $2 off. What?!!
    coupondiva, momi and dededi like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    169 (100%)

I also had a weird experience at one of my shoppers this weekend - they told me they no longer accept manufacturers coupons and I had to mail the coupons in with my receipt to get money back...uh no...Oy! I went to a different shoppers and they had no issues! Got 3 shampoo and 3 conditioner! no bonus packs sadly!

Quote Originally Posted by myawall View Post
    ROMEO, coupondiva, momi and 3 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Uh, shoppers has the worst coupon "policies" every store is different, every cashier is different and every manager is different. I went to 3 sdm today. One said they can accept coupons but will have to ring it all on separate transactions (1 coupon per receipt) next sdm said one coupon per person per day, finally 3rd sdm said ok to using all 12 coupons I had in one transaction.

Other sdm coupon policies I've been told... no printed coupons, one coupon per company...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    momi and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I tried to use my sad and lonely $3 Dove coupon (I only printed once) at SDM this morning and was denied. The cashier said they were told not to accept printed coupons which has (#1) $ $ $ signs (watermark) behind the "Save $(whatever amount)" print and (#2) numeric date format, the month has to be spelled out. She said their store does not get reimbursed for this particular internet coupon. Guess that applies to ALL printables from websaver and smartsource. I didn't bother to argue. I remembered why I rarely used printables.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I tried to use my sad and lonely $3 Dove coupon (I only printed once) at SDM this morning and was denied. The cashier said they were told not to accept printed coupons which has (#1) $ $ $ signs (watermark) behind the "Save $(whatever amount)" print and (#2) numeric date format, the month has to be spelled out. She said their store does not get reimbursed for this particular internet coupon. Guess that applies to ALL printables from websaver and smartsource. I didn't bother to argue. I remembered why I rarely used printables.
    That usually is my trouble with printables most of the time but the RCSS I go to is very good with printables so far knock on wood
    momi likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    which location is that...

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    which location is that...
    The one in South Mississauga, Cawthra & Lakeshore
    momi likes this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dealshunter View Post
    Picked up 22 Dove Shampoos with the bonus packs for a total of 44 and added 16 individual for a grand total of 60. I had the 20X coupon offer.

I got paid around $14 if you count the SDM points to pick it up.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
    Wow dealshunter!!!! How did you manage to get that many coupons so quick????
    Thumpersmom and momi like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Omg, I tried to get 6 Dove shampoos at Shoppers. First, the cashier says "You can't get these for FREE." Manager comes over, she too has no clue. Then, the manager decides to give me only for bottles because on the coupon it states: "2 prints per computer." Because I printed coupons from 2 computers. I mean, where are they getting these rules from? All we have to do is complain to Headquarters? All of these cashiers/managers are untrained properly. They make their rules up as they go. Not fair.

ROMEO, momi and rockco like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Neeenerz View Post
    Omg, I tried to get 6 Dove shampoos at Shoppers. First, the cashier says "You can't get these for FREE." Manager comes over, she too has no clue. Then, the manager decides to give me only for bottles because on the coupon it states: "2 prints per computer." Because I printed coupons from 2 computers. I mean, where are they getting these rules from? All we have to do is complain to Headquarters? All of these cashiers/managers are untrained properly. They make their rules up as they go. Not fair.

At least they gave u 4...
    SDM at Warden and Huntingwood would not give unless there is URL in the coupon

Lol..what a stupid excuse

ROMEO, momi, Neeenerz and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kiasu View Post
    SDM at Warden and Huntingwood would not give unless there is URL in the coupon
    Lol..what a stupid excuse
    I've been to that store twice, never again. They micro manage every coupon and deny 97% of the time, plus, they impose so many of their own restrictions (like only one of the same coupon per customer). Even though it's one of the bigger stores, it's not worth the hassle. It's not the cashier's fault, it's poor leadership who runs that store.
    Thumpersmom, momi and Neeenerz like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just to add to the list here: Markville Mall location said they have seen that coupon and said they are not obligated to except the coupon. That message came from the store manager himself. Called in to complain to head office and the agent had no idea what we're talking about lol.
    Last edited by cinpow; Thu, Apr 6th, 2017 at 04:48 PM.
    momi and Neeenerz like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information