User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good evening to my mummies, daddies, aunties, uncles, cousins, well wishers and loved ones. My name is Adebayo Adeife (twin 1) and I entered for the cussons baby competition. Voting has started and I need your support big time because am sure you will want to see me emerge as the winner. As it stands, I need 5005 votes to be tagged the winner. Waoooo, isn't that much????? Am sure with your support and votes, we can make this happen. Please vote for me and also share on your wall so that your friends and your friend's friend can vote for me as well. This is doable and am sure we will get there. 1 gbosa for you ooo as you start to vote. Please note that you can only vote once as a person as multiple votes from the same source will get me disqualified and before you can vote, you have to click the box that Says I AM NOT A ROBOT then click on the vote button. Please and please let's make this happen
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good evening to my mummies, daddies, aunties, uncles, cousins, well wishers and loved ones. My name is Adebayo Adeife (twin 1) and I entered for the cussons baby competition. Voting has started and I need your support big time because am sure you will want to see me emerge as the winner. As it stands, I need 5005 votes to be tagged the winner. Waoooo, isn't that much????? Am sure with your support and votes, we can make this happen. Please vote for me and also share on your wall so that your friends and your friend's friend can vote for me as well. This is doable and am sure we will get there. 1 gbosa for you ooo as you start to vote. Please note that you can only vote once as a person as multiple votes from the same source will get me disqualified and before you can vote, you have to click the box that Says I AM NOT A ROBOT then click on the vote button. Please arnd please make this happen

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Kindly help vote for my cutie as the cussons baby of the year

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The votes will be coming out soon. Pls send it your votes

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Please lovely people, kindly Vote for my baby to be cussons baby of the year. http://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campai...iew/?id=236320

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Kindly Vote for my son as the baby of the year. Your votes count http://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campai...iew/?id=236320

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My son has been as cussons baby of the year. Kindly Vote for him http://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campai...iew/?id=236320

Thread Information