User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: assaulted on TTC again

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    I think you gotta take a breather on this one. It was an accident. Maybe rude, but not intentional nor assault. She didn't run up to you and stomp on your foot, look you in the face and then run away.

It was an accident. Let it go. People get bumped and nudged and trod on in tight quarters.
    it was NOT an accident!! she stomped on TOP of my foot on purpose leaving her ugly boot footprint on top of my boot!!

it was intentional and out of malice, i'm sure she scoped me out before exiting to step on TOP of my foot on purpose

how can you not miss someones foot!!
    You can't change other people. You can only change yourself"
    - H. H. Getter

when we change our attitude, we change our lives

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by EvilTofu View Post
    I'm so sorry this happened to you. It's the price to pay to live in cities, unfortunately. (Unless you move to Japan, I suppose)

When I moved to Toronto, I was most surprised by the number of aggressive mothers. I was frequently assaulted by moms. One just straight up ran her stroller over my feet - both of them. I looked back said, "Hey!" She look at me with not an ounce of empathy, like "I have kids. I don't care about you." Her husband was horrified, but wants to keep having sex with her, so he didn't apologize. He turned his head looking at me, looking at her, looking back at me. He didn't say a word, and just looked at me, "I know. That was crazy. And I go home with THAT."

It has happened 4 times in the past 5 years. On top of tall men cutting me in lines... This is why I don't buy the Canadians are nice bullshirt.
    it hilarious how Canadians get the reputation of being nice and polite.. go to the ttc, pushing shoving, cut-eyes, foot on the seats, yawing without covering mouth, loud talking and swearing!! Toronto is a horrible city very crowded and congested, yet we are voted number #1 worldwide.

the rep should be given to Japan, they are mostly quiet, humble and polite.
    princessjen and ROMEO like this.
    You can't change other people. You can only change yourself"
    - H. H. Getter

when we change our attitude, we change our lives

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugal50 View Post
    it hilarious how Canadians get the reputation of being nice and polite.. go to the ttc, pushing shoving, cut-eyes, foot on the seats, yawing without covering mouth, loud talking and swearing!! Toronto is a horrible city very crowded and congested, yet we are voted number #1 worldwide.

the rep should be given to Japan, they are mostly quiet, humble and polite.
    I often read about Japanese subways where men try to take advantage of packed cars to grope women. Huge issue over there. Rather surprised we don't read of woman making origami of wandering hands so they never ever do that mischief again. TTC does not pack people on buses and subways like the officials in Japan do during rush hour service periods.
    walkonby likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was warned when I was in Japan to keep my back against the station walls because there was a tendency for non Japanese people to mysteriously find themselves in the path of an oncoming train. Also had a pair of wandering hands wander into my friend in a public place- said hand's owner regretted meeting this nice Canadian.
    ROMEO, Ciel and walkonby like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by EvilTofu View Post
    I'm so sorry this happened to you. It's the price to pay to live in cities, unfortunately. (Unless you move to Japan, I suppose)

When I moved to Toronto, I was most surprised by the number of aggressive mothers. I was frequently assaulted by moms. One just straight up ran her stroller over my feet - both of them. I looked back said, "Hey!" She look at me with not an ounce of empathy, like "I have kids. I don't care about you." Her husband was horrified, but wants to keep having sex with her, so he didn't apologize. He turned his head looking at me, looking at her, looking back at me. He didn't say a word, and just looked at me, "I know. That was crazy. And I go home with THAT."

It has happened 4 times in the past 5 years. On top of tall men cutting me in lines... This is why I don't buy the Canadians are nice bullshirt.
    Yep I feel you. Toronto in a nutshell.
    Ciel likes this.
    FREE gift from Temu site! (similar to SHEIN)
    https://temu.com/s/FeegMPQDbwMvEI

Get cashback for online shopping!
    https://www.topcashback.com/ref/keek

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information