User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

RCCS

Dove Shampoos and Conditioners - $2.99 - Free if you still have those $3.00 Dove printables

Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent 50 Loads - $3.98 - $1.00 Tear pad coupon/$0.75 printable ($3.00 for 50 loads/6 for 100! GREAT DEAL) (Tear pads were in store if you didnt manage to pick these up before)

Cracker Barrel Cheese Slices - $2.99 - In my store there were packages with $1.00 coupons on them ($1.99 w/coupon GREAT DEAL!)(This may have been an AD match price, not sure. YMMV)

Michealinas (AD Match price) - $0.97 - Save $1.00 WUB 6 - $.81 each with coupon (http://www.michelinas.ca/en/coupons)

CO-OP

Arm & Hammer Detergent 1000 Loads BOGO - $12.98/2 - $1.00 tear pad/$0.75 printable ($5.49 each if you get luck y and get a cashier who you will let you use 2 coupons.)

Royal Tiger Paper Towels 6 pk BOGO - $ 9.48/2 - $1.00 coupon from Walmart mag - $3.74 each if you get lucky and gt a cashier who lets you use 2 coupons)

FYI the cashier let me use 2 coupons on the paper towels but not on the detergent. Oh well. Still great deals and now I have enough detergent to last 1.5 years .

If you see any deals please feel free to add!

Happy shopping everyone!
    This thread is currently associated with: Co-op, Walmart
    Check out Swgbucks HERE .
    Earn swagbucks for giftcards at places like Amazon.
    Use the app to earn swagbucks watching videos on your phone or tablet.
    Earn Swagbucks as your doing laundry or washing dishes. So easy!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

are these deals still going on?

Thread Information