User Tag List

Page 157 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 257 657 1157 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I hope ur feeling a little better now @Lynn49 .

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    I hope ur feeling a little better now @Lynn49.
    Ditto..

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thank you, @22hicks , @cabmonk ....'this too shall pass"...

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Oh I hear you @Lynn49.. I have days like that where it's 2pm and I haven't been able to move at all.

Fri my aunt is taking me for lunch for my birthday and then she is going to sudbury to spend mothers day with her daughter.

Used my pedal exerciser for 30 mins tonight and was so sweaty afterwards and my legs were wobbly so hope that's a good sign it's working.

I have decided to make every Friday my weigh day.
    Last edited by cabmonk; Wed, May 10th, 2017 at 10:47 PM.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wishing you an early birthday ! Enjoy!

If you are wobbly maybe someone will get you a Weeble! Remember Weebles Wobble but they don't fall down! That is a good thing! Congrats on the progress!

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Oh I hear you @Lynn49 .. I have days like that where it's 2pm and I haven't been able to move at all.

Fri my aunt is taking me for lunch for my birthday and then she is going to sudbury to spend mothers day with her daughter.

Used my pedal exerciser for 30 mins tonight and was so sweaty afterwards and my legs were wobbly so hope that's a good sign it's working.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

By the way @GoodBoy I haven't had a filet o fish in years but i've always liked them.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    By the way @GoodBoy I haven't had a filet o fish in years but i've always liked them.
    Extra sauce my friend! Extra sauce!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank-you ... still have no idea how things accumulate but it will have to remain one of life's mysteries I guess
    Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    You're close, it's not the # of 'likes' you receive, but the number of 'reps'.

I'm still catching up on all I missed while I had my computer issues,
    so a very late congratulations @GoodBoy for your 1st
    BLUE heart.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Good morning everyone! @avoncallingu, Congratulation! That's such great news. Seems lie that is the new norm for how places are being listed on the markets and disappearing in a flash.

It's been a while since I've given everyone a proper update.
    I've been cryptic and not very forthcoming lately, and I apologize.

The Lady and I have been hit with hurdle after hurdle to overcome.

1. Back in late March, my FIL was diagnosed with (Stage 2? details are still fuzzy) prostate 'C' (I'm not going to even say the full name of this stupid pest of an illness). Preliminary scans came back negative for progression into the surrounding tissue or bone, which is great news. AMAZING Doc, rushed getting him scheduled into surgery even before the scans came back, and as soon as the option for surgery was discussed and okayed by FIL. Surgery is scheduled for the end of June. Fingers crossed nothing has changed since the scan.

2. The Lady and I have been diligently packing up boxes at our places, slowly but surely each night....all because we bought a Home and Property! I say Home and not just house,because it feels like HOME! Everything happened super fast, and after looking for what seemed like forever (...but was more so actually around 8 months, 11 if you count us just perusing random open houses) we were almost shocked it all worked out.
    We managed to get our new home, (slightly) under list price, and before it was listed on the Toronto Markets...We were the only offer to come in after the first weekend open house. Turns out the Listing Agent hadn't listed the home on the Toronto Real Estate Market until after the weekend open house, which gave us just enough time to beat all the Torontonians to the punch!
    We close on our Home, also...at the end of June...it's going to be tough, but we'll manage.

3. Work issues...still dealing with this. I do appreciate everyone's kind words of advice/encouragement, they have not gone unread or unheeded.

When it rains...it pours!

All for now.

Enjoy the day Fam, it's Hump day, weekend is on the horizon!
    Congradulation danger dan . Wish you all best on your new journey in life .Take awesome care yourself

Name:  IMG_1467.JPG
Views: 88
Size:  127.3 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Good morning everyone. @avoncallingu congrats on the sale of your condo. Hope your search goes good. I hope Sadie is doing OK. I am busy with getting my DD all her stuff ready for Prom. I forget how much it cost to send a kid to Prom my oldest did it 9 yes ago and I don't remember being stress like this. Have a great Wednesday everyone
    Hi flemeth .. congratulations to your daughter on her prom .. yes in 9 years things is so expensive now to back then .. don't stress yourself out sweetie.. Take good care yourself

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Sorry I haven't had time to read all the posts- will comment tomorrow but I FOUND A GREAT APARTMENT TODAY. NEW LEASE - starts July 15 can move before this place closes. I am over the moon. In Waterloo.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    My condo is SOLD! ALL CONDITIONS WAVED! JULY 19TH CLOSING DATE!!! LOOK OUT KW - HERE I COME! To where, I don't know but should know soon. Back to KW tomorrow to look at more places.

Now I can start packing after I finish my taxes. The second person through ( on the second day it waslisted) put in an acceptable offer with acceptable timing and today she signed off on the condition she had to check out the condo association status. Whooppee!

Early morning tomorrow. Got to get some sleep. Thanks for listening to all my yammerings!
    Congratulations Avon selling your condo so fast .. lots work now getting everything pack up and fine new place for you now thanks Enjoy your self

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Sorry I haven't had time to read all the posts- will comment tomorrow but I FOUND A GREAT APARTMENT TODAY. NEW LEASE - starts July 15 can move before this place closes. I am over the moon. In Waterloo.
    Congrats, that's great news - and nice that the timing works!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hoping anyone with owies feels better today!

Thread Information