User Tag List

Page 901 of 966 FirstFirst ... 401 801 851 891 899 900 901 902 903 911 951 ... LastLast
Results 13,501 to 13,515 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by RonBC View Post
    Anyone get their Blue Friday miles from last week? They should have posted on Wednesday, but I've had none post this week.

Ron.
    Mine posted, but it looks like some are missing. Definitely the Spend $100 are missing, and they were showing on my receipt.

edited to add, I'm showing 550 out of 707
    Last edited by cookiemonster; Fri, Jun 9th, 2017 at 10:42 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonster View Post
    Mine posted, but it looks like some are missing. Definitely the Spend $100 are missing, and they were showing on my receipt.

edited to add, I'm showing 550 out of 707
    Mine were posted last night - I'm missing 106, I believe the spend $100 and the base airmiles.
    Saving My Toonies Blog Personal journey of saving and getting out of debt.

Have you joined Swagbucks yet? Earn gift cards for searching the internet.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Redrozez View Post
    Mine were posted last night - I'm missing 106, I believe the spend $100 and the base airmiles.
    My 157 are those, plus my Get My Offer miles
    operabob and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Interesting. I just checked mine. Yes I received the food bonus airmiles, but not the spend $100 G100 airmiles, or the spend 120 and get 30 bonus airmiles nor the base airmile offer.
    Have to watch.

Anyone get their Blue Friday miles from last week? They should have posted on Wednesday, but I've had none post this week.

Ron.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Wonder if you can combine this with the $5 off $25 coupon as well:

Get 40 Bonus Miles every day you shop
    Get 40 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles when you spend $25 or more on almost everything in-store.*

Get Miles again and again! Use this card DAILY until July 6, 2017.
    Terms and Conditions
    * Offer valid June 9 to July 6, 2017. Minimum purchase of $40 or more in a single transaction before taxes, after discounts and exclusions. Limit one offer per transaction. Offer valid at Rexall Brunswick House Location at 481 Bloor Street West, Toronto, ON M5S 1Y2. Some exclusions may apply. See cashier for details. AIR MILES® Bonus Offer cannot be exchanged for cash. AIR MILES offer is valid at participating Rexall and Rexall/Pharma Plus locations in the provinces of Manitoba, Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario, Saskatchewan and the Northwest Territories, subject to certain exclusions. AIR MILES Base and Bonus Offers exclude prescription purchases in Ontario and British Columbia locations. AIR MILES Bonus Offer excludes prescription purchases in Manitoba, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Northwest Territories locations. AIR MILES Base and Bonus Offers exclude products containing codeine, postal services and stamps, gift cards, Gift Card Express, Rexall Pharma Plus gift cards, lottery, transit tickets, phone cards, event tickets and taxes. AIR MILES awards on prescriptions are subject to Federal, Provincial and Territorial legislation and policies and any applicable drug plan requirements, including PharmaCare policies. Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd reserves the right at any time, in its sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify these terms and conditions without prior notice.

®™ Trademarks of AIR MILES International Trading B.V. Used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. Rexall™† is a member of the Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of McKesson Corporation.

dededi likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender Lady View Post
    Interesting. I just checked mine. Yes I received the food bonus airmiles, but not the spend $100 G100 airmiles, or the spend 120 and get 30 bonus airmiles nor the base airmile offer.
    Have to watch.
    I bought at both Safeway & Sobeys on the same day. All AM from Sobeys purchase were credited on Tues. night. Only the food bonus AM from Safeway were posted. So I am missing the 100AM on $100 and the basic AM from Safeway purchase. It seems AM from Sobeys always posted earlier.

My missing 100AM on $100 + base AM were all posted last night.
    Last edited by a_1_a; Sat, Jun 10th, 2017 at 06:46 AM.
    operabob, Lavender Lady and dededi like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ron.
    I recieved mine yesterday but on closer inspection Iam 127 miles short from my receipt has anyone ever had that happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    operabob and dededi like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    Wonder if you can combine this with the $5 off $25 coupon as well:

Get 40 Bonus Miles every day you shop
    Get 40 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles when you spend $25 or more on almost everything in-store.*

Get Miles again and again! Use this card DAILY until July 6, 2017.
    Terms and Conditions
    * Offer valid June 9 to July 6, 2017. Minimum purchase of $40 or more in a single transaction before taxes, after discounts and exclusions. Limit one offer per transaction. Offer valid at Rexall Brunswick House Location at 481 Bloor Street West, Toronto, ON M5S 1Y2. Some exclusions may apply. See cashier for details. AIR MILES® Bonus Offer cannot be exchanged for cash. AIR MILES offer is valid at participating Rexall and Rexall/Pharma Plus locations in the provinces of Manitoba, Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario, Saskatchewan and the Northwest Territories, subject to certain exclusions. AIR MILES Base and Bonus Offers exclude prescription purchases in Ontario and British Columbia locations. AIR MILES Bonus Offer excludes prescription purchases in Manitoba, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Northwest Territories locations. AIR MILES Base and Bonus Offers exclude products containing codeine, postal services and stamps, gift cards, Gift Card Express, Rexall Pharma Plus gift cards, lottery, transit tickets, phone cards, event tickets and taxes. AIR MILES awards on prescriptions are subject to Federal, Provincial and Territorial legislation and policies and any applicable drug plan requirements, including PharmaCare policies. Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd reserves the right at any time, in its sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify these terms and conditions without prior notice.

®™ Trademarks of AIR MILES International Trading B.V. Used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. Rexall™† is a member of the Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of McKesson Corporation.

Bob, where is this card from?
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Bob, where is this card from?
    Got it in an AirMiles coupon.

I can report both worked together (with the $5 off coupon on $25 purchase back on p. 899 or 900).

This might be even better. I just did a $30 shop buying 75% off the discounted items shelf. Need eggs and milk tomorrow. Think I can easily hit $40 and will see if I can combine all 3 coupons together.

OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Did a $43 at Rexall.

Used the B$40G95 coupon.

Then the B$25G$5 coupon

Then the B$25G40AM coupon.

In the end 140 AMs on a $38 shop at Rexall. (5 Extra for a B2G5 offer). Used a few product coupons too.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Amazing. I need to get to know Rexall a little better.

Did a $43 at Rexall.

Used the B$40G95 coupon.

Then the B$25G$5 coupon

Then the B$25G40AM coupon.

In the end 140 AMs on a $38 shop at Rexall. (5 Extra for a B2G5 offer). Used a few product coupons too.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Amazing. I need to get to know Rexall a little better.
    Search your store carefully. The ones I goto around here have discount bins. Got 6 bottles of Pantene on discontinued lines and used the Brandsaver coupons on them as well (but generally Rexall is high priced but if you're careful!)
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Search your store carefully. The ones I goto around here have discount bins. Got 6 bottles of Pantene on discontinued lines and used the Brandsaver coupons on them as well (but generally Rexall is high priced but if you're careful!)
    The Rexall I shop at is great for putting big red mark down stickers on products with short expiry dates. I have seen cookies that still have a few weeks left that are on sale for 1.99 in the flyer with a 2.00 off sticker on them. Sometimes their deals are too good to walk away from.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I have seen cookies that still have a few weeks left
    Expiry date in most cases just means freshest tasting.

Excellent offer on a Sears GC at Thrifty's this week. Buy a $50 Sears GC Get 75 AMs.

Just use it soon before they declare bankruptcy.

Excellent Rexall coupon tomorrow only:

Last edited by operabob; Wed, Jun 14th, 2017 at 08:58 PM.
    Lavender Lady likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I just got safeway flyer for this coming week.

One product caught my eyes is Blue Diamond Almond Breeze 1.89L

Sale price is $3.99 and buy TWO get 50 AMs. Also, there is $1 off tearpad by the fridge door so

it works out 50 cents each after coupon and AMs. (3.99*2 - $2 off - 50AM)

If you plan to buy it, wait for Friday and it's weekly deal, not just one day. However, I suggest that you grab coupon first as they may be gone fast after sale starts.
    Last edited by paylessgetmore; Wed, Jun 14th, 2017 at 09:12 PM.

Thread Information