User Tag List

Page 904 of 966 FirstFirst ... 404 804 854 894 902 903 904 905 906 914 954 ... LastLast
Results 13,546 to 13,560 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

When we talked to the rep who organized it previously she told us it was in the works. She did say,however, there was some concern as quite a number of people who paid 1 Airmiles didn't show up last time.
    Lavender Lady and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    The Staples bonus has appeared in my account.

No, when will the 1,250 MegaMiles bonus appear? Have to keep an eye on that as one time it didn't but went through Live Chat and they credited it manually.
    Ya mine was credited as well last week. 1 for the online purchase I made, but never got the base mile for and the 2nd for the in store purchase that the base mile did post. Never got my airmilesshop bonus yet though
    operabob and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

When we talked to the rep who organized it previously she told us it was in the works. She did say,however, there was some concern as quite a number of people who paid 1 Airmiles didn't show up last time.
    I've sent an email to the person who was organizing it to ask if it's going to happen. Here's hoping!
    Speedy69 likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hope this is the right thread to post in. Can anyone shed some light on this? I'm an Onyx Airmiles member. Signed in and found a flight from Chicago to Montreal for 1512 miles + $37.14 in taxes. Then I signed into my stepdad's Gold account where the same flight is 1404 miles + $52.14 in taxes. I realize that the taxes are more in the Gold account because of the $15 booking fee. But why is it more miles as an Onyx collector? This makes no sense!
    Last edited by worldgirl; Wed, Jun 21st, 2017 at 01:40 AM.
    operabob, ROMEO and dededi like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've sent an email to the person who was organizing it to ask if it's going to happen. Here's hoping!
    Thank you sir. I believe it was about late April or early May when they ran it last year.
    operabob and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by worldgirl View Post
    Hope this is the right thread to post in. Can anyone shed some light on this? I'm an Onyx Airmiles member. Signed in and found a flight from Chicago to Montreal for 1512 miles + $37.14 in taxes. Then I signed into my stepdad's Gold account where the same flight is 1404 miles + $52.14 in taxes. I realize that the taxes are more in the Gold account because of the $15 booking fee. But why is it more miles as an Onyx collector? This makes no sense!
    Because you have more miles
    LIVE SIMPLE and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So I went today and did the spend $40 get $95, and made sure I bought a load and go offer as part of it. I got the points for the load and go offer, but no points for the bonus miles with load and go purchase Has anyone successfully done this, or know if these will credit later?
    ROMEO, plc, dededi and 1 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonster View Post
    So I went today and did the spend $40 get $95, and made sure I bought a load and go offer as part of it. I got the points for the load and go offer, but no points for the bonus miles with load and go purchase Has anyone successfully done this, or know if these will credit later?
    I had to call AM as I was missing some loaded AM from Rexall shop & they said the 50 AM for using the loaded offer will show up in our accts after the offer is over but to keep all receipts as proof if there is a problem! The 50 AM did not show up on my receipt when my loaded offers did!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ROMEO, cookiemonster, plc and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great, thanks so much!! Will definitely save my receipt.
    dededi likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CDMB1957 View Post
    I had to call AM as I was missing some loaded AM from Rexall shop & they said the 50 AM for using the loaded offer will show up in our accts after the offer is over but to keep all receipts as proof if there is a problem! The 50 AM did not show up on my receipt when my loaded offers did!

does it not say right on the offer that they cannot be combined?
    very very small print but thats what I read
    dededi likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes, I read that too but I used the coupon (get 95 AM when you spend $40) & also got 2 loaded offers, 1 being purchase a product & get x# of AM & the other being spend $30 & get 60 AM & I got both of those loaded offers as well as the coupon offer? The AM rep never mentioned anything about offers not being combined? I also have found Rexall to be very generous when allowing coupons to be combined so.....I guess we will see????

Lavender Lady and dededi like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

just received email from AM that they will increase the daily in store redemption limit from $50 to $100, except Shell's new limit is $60, starting June 26.
    Last edited by a_1_a; Sun, Jun 25th, 2017 at 04:52 PM.
    plc, Lavender Lady and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Back to Offers & Promotions
    Choose your offer!

Offer validJun 26,2017 - Jul 05,2017

Text SHELL to 111222 to choose one of two great offers!

Save 5¢ per litre on up to 100 L of fuel.*

OR

Get up to 50 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles. Get 5 Bonus Miles on every $10 you spend.**

Text your choice by July 5, 2017! Your offer will be loaded onto your AIR MILES Card for you to use from July 14 until July 27.

Here's how simple it is to choose your offer:

1. Text the word SHELL to the phone number 111222 before July 5, 2017. Standard message rates apply.

2. You will then be asked to provide your AIR MILES® Card Number. Enter it and send that as a follow-up text message.

3. Choose which offer you would like to get:
    Text A if you would like to get 5¢ off per litre on up to 100 L of fuel.
    Text B if you would like to get 5 AIR MILES Bonus Miles for every $10 you spend, up to a maximum of 50 Bonus Miles.

4. Your offer will be loaded onto your AIR MILES Card and ready to use between July 14 and July 27, 2017.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did you get a reply? I know the vs Seattle game is later this year - it's in August. I was hoping to go again.

I ordered Cirque tickets last week for a show in Montreal. I got a call/email from a guy (LC) looking to confirm if I did indeed want Montreal tickets (I did as I'm going to be there that week). A nice package for 1 Air Mile.

Ron.
    operabob, Lavender Lady and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Did you get a reply?
    Not so far so I sent it through again.
    dededi likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Thread Information