User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree134Likes

Thread: Shoppers Drug Mart: Free U by Kotex Fitness After coupons + points

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Keep looking if you have more stores in your town... I looked at 8... the first 7 didn't have any coupons

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    I searched high and low for the coupons with no luck

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

dangit i knew i'd have trouble with the 1 coupon per purchase line, cashier would only let me get 1. i only wanted 4 -.- btw is the bonus points limited to only 1 transaction or will i get it in subsequent transactions too? thanks in advance for the answer!
    Last edited by elusive; Tue, Jun 27th, 2017 at 10:24 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elusive View Post
    dangit i knew i'd have trouble with the 1 coupon per purchase line, cashier would only let me get 1. i only wanted 4 -.- btw is the bonus points limited to only 1 transaction or will i get it in subsequent transactions too? thanks in advance for the answer!
    I belive you will get the points in subsequent transactions until promo runs (I think this offer will be available until July 14 (there were signs right next to the products)). I hope that helps .
    elusive likes this.

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elusive View Post
    I bought 4 packs and got 8000 bonus points and I have done this twice so far
    elusive likes this.
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Why keep searching multiple stores when you can print the $2 coupon from online/email as many times as you like?!?
    N@t@, rockco and Islandchica like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Laurabelle81 View Post
    Why keep searching multiple stores when you can print the $2 coupon from online/email as many times as you like?!?
    I'll be the first to admit I can't figure out the logistic of printing the $2 coupon. Every time I click the coupon button, I receive message "Oops! You need a minimum amount of Facebook friends to ensure your account is legit. Still having trouble?"

https://www.ubykotex.com/en-ca/get-a-coupon

I don't use facebook. Any instructions on how to print by using an email to retrieve the coupon is appreciated.

EDIT UPDATE: U by Kotex's coupon link seems to only work in Chrome. Tried Opera, iExplorer & Firefox; all produced the error message and did not open up the facebook log in page
    Last edited by rockco; Wed, Jun 28th, 2017 at 01:36 PM.
    carlyincanada, N@t@ and Cata like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    I'll be the first to admit I can't figure out the logistic of printing the $2 coupon. Every time I click the coupon button, I receive message "Oops! You need a minimum amount of Facebook friends to ensure your account is legit. Still having trouble?"

I don't use facebook. Any instructions on how to print by using an email to retrieve the coupon is appreciated.
    Same is here .. I don't use FB so, would love to know how to print multiples of this coupon too (I received the link by email but it keeps directing me to FB) .. or perhaps someone was able to print and has multiples of $2 off coupons for trade. Thank you in advance.
    rockco likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Any one who knows, does the printable $2 have a unique print code per coupon print?

Typically, SDM and most other stores will not accept multiples of the same coupon if there is no unique print #.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Yes, they did allow using 22 coupons. I checked with store manager and she was ok with it as it is one per purchase.
    rockco likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ahh, ok...guess I didnt even notice...looks like you need a facebook account with the sampler app
    N@t@ and rockco like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I can forward my email offer if anyone's interested

But there is no unique pin code for it.
    Last edited by Laurabelle81; Wed, Jun 28th, 2017 at 04:51 AM.
    immac2947, N@t@, Cata and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@Laurabelle81 , thank you all the information you provided. Still like your suggestion of using the $2 CPNs for deal, will contact U-by-Kotex for help to access their coupon by email.
    N@t@ likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I did this from two computers and they both had the same code. Unfortunately my shoppers wont take printed coupons with the same codes

Attachment 332429
    rockco likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I logged into my SDM optimum offers this morning and noticed I had a 1 day only (Today) 20x the points offer. Took a trip to the shoppers in the next town, they had coupons and lots of stock...

I used ROCKCO's chart to decide which redemption level to use. I had 11 coupons and got the remaining coupons from this store.

Purchased 57 pads/tampons
    subtotal was $227.43
    Minus $57 in coupons
    Minus $170 redemption (95000)

Total $0.43

The best part! I got 114000 bonus points in store and 10830 digital bonus points for a total of 125400

125400-95000 redeemed= 30,400 points which at a regular 95000 redemption would be $54.40

Check your account because I didn't have this offer over the weekend when I loaded the original ones

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

You are a perfect couponer, must have a facebook account (only for couponing purpose, many have) rarely any one want to use real facebook for coupons and clutter it with posts from companies.

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post

rockco likes this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information