User Tag List

Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By pammy13093
  • 3 Post By maggiespice
  • 3 Post By pammy13093

Thread: I got an (Almost) free Kabuki Brush!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey guys!
    So I came across a deal for this Kabuki brush... I wanted to share it with you guys too!! It said is was 'Free'... but you have to pay for the shipping. So it was $6.. for a $24 makeup brush. I'm really excited to get mine! I saw the YouTube review on it too, and it looks so soft and fluffy I'm a makeup artist, so I'm curious to see the quality, but the woman who reviewed it said she was really impressed with it!
    I'll let you know when I get it and what it's like!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Ciel and dededi like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello pammy, welcome to SC!

Please make sure this deal is on the up and up. This may be a scam where your credit card is charged over and over again, or worse charged for things you did not even purchase. Watch for this on your statement, better yet, call your credit card company and tell them you put a charge for $6.00 and if there are any more charges to take action.

I personally will never ever pay for shipping for something that is suppose to be free. Once a shady company has your CC number, well this can lead to many problems.
    Ciel, Anna Michele and dededi like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the heads up! I appreciate it!! Calling my CC company and having them verify it is a great idea!

I have a friend who owns an e-commerce business and I actually ran it by her to see what she thought about it. She said that people who do the 'free + shipping' type of things are most of the time legit. She's done those sales herself for her own online store because the cost of the product is so cheap. So they can sell it for a great deal. I guess it would essentially be like making the brush $5.99 with free shipping. Either way, you're getting it for $6.

I'm always soooo cautious of doing these types of things, which is why I wanted to run it by her... She also checked out the payment processor system and she said it's a legit one. I guess we'll see what happens! I'll let you know!!
    Ciel, Linda Evans and dededi like this.

Thread Information