User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Checkout 51 Cash Back Offers (July 27 - Aug 2)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

re C51 $4/$2 Benylin limit 1, restricts the use of coupon --------- SALE Loblaws, Zehrs, Independent Grocer $9.99 ------------------- COUPON $3 print from HealthyEsssential.ca ---------------NET $9.99 - $3 coupon - $4/$2 C51 = $2.99/$4.99 --------------- USE COUPON AT OWN RISK
    SavvyLady, EILEENVG and dededi like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for helping pair up the deals! I just wish I had more than Atlantic Superstore and sobeys! No frills jealousy over here..

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    SavvyLady, rockco, dededi and 1 others like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I bought 3 folgers kcup x3 accounts last week at RCSS on sale for 5.98 and my cashback was not approved due to it saying no store discount on the offer. Have never had this happen ever. Went through the help desk and was still not approved
    SavvyLady, rockco, dededi and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I previously posted about the match-up for Bounce, but here's a better combination if you have both the Bounce & Tide Liquid offers. ..... OFFERS => C51 $1/$.50 Bounce and C51 $1 Tide Liquid. ..... SALES=> Bounce sheets and Tide Simply Clean (yellow), both products are on sale at No Frills for $3 each. ...... COUPONS => Use the $3 off when you buy any 2 (Tide, Gain, Bounce, Downy), print from smartsource.ca. .... NET RESULTS => $3(x2) - $3 cpn - $1 C51 - $1/$.50 C51 and - $.50 BONUS for redeeming 2 = $1/$.50 for both (plus taxes). ******** use coupons at own risk *********
    Last edited by rockco; Sat, Jul 29th, 2017 at 01:43 PM.
    SavvyLady and Cata like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

re C51 $.75 Shout product ..... SALE => Giant Tiger $2 - $.75 = $1.25 (I can't find any active coupons.)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A non C51 deal, in case you're at Giant Tiger..... SALE => Gain Dryer Sheets 34ct is $2 .... COUPON => $3 off when you buy any 2 (Gain, Tide, Downy, Bounce) ..... => NET PRICE $.50 per box pre tax [$2 (x2) - $3] / 2 boxes
    Last edited by rockco; Fri, Jul 28th, 2017 at 06:18 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is anyone else having troubles with the folgers offer? Bought 3 at SDM and again did not get approved.

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by EILEENVG View Post
    Is anyone else having troubles with the folgers offer? Bought 3 at SDM and again did not get approved.
    Same here second week in a row last week they said you cant spend under 6.99 but honestly where does it say that in offer so i did again this week since i read through offer with fine tooth comb and nowhere does it say a spending limit . They have rejected again . But I'm gonna fight tooth and nail for my rebate because thats a scam . if thats whAt they want they can put it in the offer details if not honour it. So ridiculous since i see people all the time using coupons on non coupon offers and getting approved and i legitimately buy the product with no coupons and getting rejected... hmm something seems wrong there . Cant make up rules becAuse they don't feel like honouring a offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went through the stages of trying to get mine approved but in the end it does say no store discounts

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mamabearrina View Post
    Same here second week in a row last week they said you cant spend under 6.99 but honestly where does it say that in offer so i did again this week since i read through offer with fine tooth comb and nowhere does it say a spending limit . They have rejected again . But I'm gonna fight tooth and nail for my rebate because thats a scam . if thats whAt they want they can put it in the offer details if not honour it. So ridiculous since i see people all the time using coupons on non coupon offers and getting approved and i legitimately buy the product with no coupons and getting rejected... hmm something seems wrong there . Cant make up rules becAuse they don't feel like honouring a offer.
    The offer does say it can't be combined with an in-store discount, which can be interpreted in more than one way; e.g. that it can't be combined with a sale price.

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by EILEENVG View Post
    I went through the stages of trying to get mine approved but in the end it does say no store discounts
    Thats just ridiculous. How are they supposed to know every stores in store price or if its been discounted. I understand this is in flyer but it isnt always , for instance the person who price matched at a different store . Couldve been that stores in store price . Seems like a pick and choose who gets a rebate scam . Wont be buying any more offers with such silly wording.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    rockco likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

any exceptions listed at the top of an offer should be taken seriously (eg. folgers, benylin, tylenol). only the p&g offers where it says you can't combine with coupons but most of the time still gets accepted is the special case. i've read about ppl having problem with the folgers offers ever since they offered it. the non-sale stipulation is pretty ridiculous but it's their rule.
    Last edited by elusive; Sun, Jul 30th, 2017 at 12:41 AM.
    rockco likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I purchased my Folgers at Walmart (saved on gas) and price matched to RCSS $6.98 price, used no coupons. C51 approved with the sale price. I always purchase my C51 product on their own receipt cause I find if there's other items on the receipt, processing is slower and more prone to rejection (cause of the other items).
    Last edited by rockco; Sat, Jul 29th, 2017 at 11:31 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I purchased Folgers at London Drugs for $8.99 sale price. On the same receipt I got two cottonelle toilet paper where I used a $1.50 off coupon each plus I redeemed my $5 off store birthday reward. I wasn't expecting the receipt to be accepted, I went for the toilet paper and bf needed coffee and that was the cheapest in my city but surprisingly my receipt was accepted after a couple hours.
    rockco likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I bought 3 folgers on two diff accounts and still not approved.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information