User Tag List

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Rewards Thread with Aeroplan, airmiles, credit card offers etc.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Found the April bonus AM e-mail in my other e-mail account (looked in the wrong one) and will post the text (cannot get images to work) for other cardholders who did not see the e-mail. Fine print indicates offer is also available to Western Canada cardholders (Rexall).

Let's make the spring brighter with a special offer, just for you. Simply shop at one, two or all three of these Partners during April.
    The more Partners you shop at each day, the more Miles you'll get.

Shop: Spend: Get:
    SOBEYS $30 10 Bonus Miles
    REXALL $30 10 Bonus Miles
    LCBO $30 10 Bonus Miles
    Total
    per day:
    Up to
    30 Bonus Miles!

Get up to 900 Bonus Miles if you shop at all three
    Partners every day in April!

Offer ends April 30, 2017. Limit of one Bonus Offer per Partner, per day. Simply click the button below and start shopping!
    * Terms and Conditions
    Offer valid April 1 to 30, 2017 at participating SOBEYS and SOBEYS URBAN FRESH locations in ONTARIO. No coupon required. Qualifying purchase must be made in a single transaction and excludes taxes, tobacco products, gift cards, bottle deposits, pharmacy, prescriptions, lottery, alcoholic beverages, fuel, post office, photo finishing, video, third-party florist, Western Union and any other non-discountable products.

Offer valid April 1 to 30, 2017 at participating REXALL and REXALL/PHARMA PLUS locations in the provinces of MANITOBA, ALBERTA, BRITISH COLUMBIA, ONTARIO, SASKATCHEWAN and the NORTHWEST TERRITORIES, subject to certain exclusions. AIR MILES Base and Bonus Offers exclude prescription purchases in Ontario and British Columbia locations. AIR MILES Bonus Offer excludes prescription purchases in Manitoba, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Northwest Territories locations. AIR MILES Base and Bonus Offers exclude products containing codeine, postal services and stamps, Gift Cards, Gift Card Express, Rexall Pharma Plus Gift Cards, lottery, transit tickets, phone cards, event tickets and taxes. AIR MILES awards on prescriptions are subject to Federal, Provincial and Territorial legislation and policies and any applicable drug plan requirements, including PharmaCare policies.

Offer valid April 1 to 30, 2017 at participating LCBO locations in ONTARIO. No coupon required. Qualifying purchase must be made in a single transaction and excludes taxes and container deposit fees, LCBO or VINTAGES gift card purchase or on sales to licensees.

AIR MILES Card is required at time of purchase to receive the Bonus Offer. Limit of one (1) Bonus Offer per Collector Number per Partner per day to a maximum of 30 Bonus Miles per day. This is an exclusive, non-transferable offer for the email recipient only. Bonus Miles will NOT appear on receipt and will be deposited into your Collector Account within 60 days of the end of the promotion.
    macw1960 likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Rexall (ON) flyer mentions this Sunday is the 100 Bonus AM wus $50 on cosmetics Beauty Event. See flyer for details.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Rexall has a Sun Care Contest that begins today and involves swiping your AM card when you buy 2 sun care items in one transaction (limited to one entry per day) to be entered to win one of three AM points prizes.
    http://www.rexall.ca/suncarecontest/...ay12-IBSuncare
    sweetmomma likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Rexall (ON) has a Sunday beauty event that will give you 100 bonus AM when you spend $50 in the store on certain categories of items.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

As Tweets posted in the June Frugal thread, Air Miles has increased the Cash Miles redemption limits for in-store and Shell Gas purchases.
    Body of the e-mail sent to Air Miles customers today reads as follows:
    Our team at AIR MILES® is dedicated to bringing the best experience possible to our Collectors. We know you want more access to AIR MILES Cash, so we are pleased to announce that as of June 26, 2017, we will be increasing the daily cap for in-store AIR MILES Cash redemptions to $100 (950 Cash Miles). The cap for in-store redemptions at Shell is $60 (570 Cash Miles) per transaction. A physical AIR MILES Card is required at the time of purchase to use Cash Miles. However, Collectors can continue to use the AIR MILES App to get Miles and manage their Account.

Please note, AIR MILES Cash redemptions will continue to exclude gift cards and near-cash products (i.e., prepaid credit cards).

We are also pleased to announce several enhancements in our digital capabilities and dedicated fraud detection processes, which provide increased security for Collectors and Collector Accounts.

1. The AIR MILES App has been updated with a mandatory PIN at sign-in and the ability to lock and unlock AIR MILES Cash balances directly from the App.
    2. We have made enhancements to www.airmiles.ca including the requirement for a PIN to view the Account balance.
    3. AIR MILES has comprehensive fraud-monitoring processes and procedures within our dedicated Anti-Fraud Team.

We know our Collectors love AIR MILES Cash and we're thrilled to be providing you with more opportunities to use your Cash Miles easily and safely, ensuring you are getting the most value possible out of the Program.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Rexall (ON) has a Sunday beauty event that will give you 100 bonus AM when you spend $50 in the store on certain categories of items.
    This beauty event is repeated on Sunday July 9 for eligible cosmetics, fragrances, and specialty bath products at Rexall.

Air Miles sent an e-mail this week about bonus AM points for newly signed up BMO Mastercard customers that apply in the current promotional period plus certain purchases eligible for 3x AM.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Sephora Beauty Insiders-I received an email that points earned in the program will expire in 18months if a member does not earn, redeem or otherwise use points in that timeframe. Sephora will send advance notices before that time elapses.
    http://www.sephora.com/contentStore/...46d%7C23371596

Super glad I bought a hand cream this January when I collected my VIB birthday freebie. Maybe I should plan to buy another item in the fall.
    Silk and sweetmomma like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Sephora Beauty Insiders-I received an email that points earned in the program will expire in 18months if a member does not earn, redeem or otherwise use points in that timeframe. Sephora will send advance notices before that time elapses.
    http://www.sephora.com/contentStore/...46d%7C23371596

Super glad I bought a hand cream this January when I collected my VIB birthday freebie. Maybe I should plan to buy another item in the fall.
    Mine don't last that long to expire! Love that store!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I cannot say that I shop Sephora often. I may visit 2x per year-one is definitely a window shopping and sample trip, the other is VIB gift collection time.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Rexall coupon offer via AirMiles e-mail for Mon-Thurs is for 60 bonus AM wus $30. I loaded it just in case I happen to need to shop there this week. My library printer has not been always available in the past week so I appreciate the load and go option for card offers.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Rexall-last day for buy any 2 magazines and swipe your AM card to be entered to win one of two 2500 AM points prizes.
    Rexall birthday flyer-lots of Air Miles to be gained plus contests.

Ontario-LCBO Sat. Sept. 30-spend $100 or more at LCBO and get 50 bonus AM. One time use only. Source-ad in Fri. Sept. 29 Toronto Star paper.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Home Hardware sent an e-mail about the 3x Aeroplan points offer ending on November 15. Just a note that online orders will take 2-4weeks to earn the related points to accountholders' cards.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

The LCBO flyer insert has some Air Miles points offers on selected products this month.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

From the Air Miles e-mail today (guess the company wants program members to spend their points):
    An AIR MILES® Cash update for the holidays

We're making it easier for you to treat yourself to a Reward while you do your holiday shopping! From December 1, 2017 to January 7, 2018, we will be increasing the daily AIR MILES Cash cap at participating Cash Partners to $750 (7,125 Cash Miles) per Cash Account, per day. Shell will continue with their $60 (570 Cash Miles) per transaction cap, for up to 5 transactions per day. As always, gift cards and other near-cash products will still be excluded.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information