User Tag List

Page 910 of 966 FirstFirst ... 410 810 860 900 908 909 910 911 912 920 960 ... LastLast
Results 13,636 to 13,650 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Most of these prices seem outrageous to me.
    Yikes!!
    operabob, Poirot, dededi and 1 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by myintuition View Post
    Most of these prices seem outrageous to me.
    Yikes!!
    Hmm.. I did a $108 spend and earned 610 Air Miles.. not too bad.

Ron.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ya most deals were no deal at all
    I love the sungold lamb products they were on sale so spent $50 on those
    $40 on the icecreams and then some milk and eggs

$103 315 miles

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I did the ice cream deal only.

bought four breyers gelato
    used 4$1 off breyers product ccoupon
    claimed $2 from CO51
    received 100 AMs & 10AMs for spending $20

it worked out under $1 per tub and my family liked them.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

New AMEX Soar into more offer starts Tuesday

®, TM: Used by Amex Bank of Canada under license from American Express.
    ®*, TM*: Trademarks of AIR MILES International Trading B.V. Used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and Amex Bank of Canada.
    Apple, the Apple logo, Touch ID and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
    Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
    1. Only Basic American Express® AIR MILES®* Consumer and Small Business Cardmembers to successfully enroll will be eligible for this 100 Bonus Miles Offer. Only the eligible Basic American Express® AIR MILES®* Card ("enrolled Card") can be enrolled in this offer. Maximum of one (1) Bonus Offer of 100 AIR MILES®* Bonus Miles is available per enrolled Card during the offer period. American Express Gift Cards and American Express Corporate Cards are excluded from this offer.
    To be eligible for this offer:

• Your account must be in good standing.
    • You must enroll your eligible Basic American Express AIR MILES Consumer or Small Business Card at americanexpress.ca/soarintomore between August 1 – August 13, 2017.
    • Enrollment period starts at 12:00:01 a.m. EST on August 1, 2017 and ends on August 13, 2017 at 11:59:59 p.m. EST.
    • Offer period starts at 12:00:01 a.m. EST on August 1, 2017 and ends on August 31, 2017 at 11:59:59 p.m. EST.
    • You must log into the Amex app on an iPhone®, iPad®, AndroidTM phone, or Android tablet or into American Express Online Services with your mobile device by August 31st using your American Express user ID and password associated with the enrolled Card during the offer period.
    • Providing you have successfully enrolled your American Express AIR MILES Card by August 13th, if you log in to the Amex app or into American Express Online Services with your mobile device during the offer period but prior to enrollment, you will qualify for the 100 Bonus Miles.

This Bonus Miles offer may take up to 2 billing cycles to appear on your statement and up to 90 days to be posted to your AIR MILES Collector Account, after you have completed the eligible login. American Express is responsible for fulfillment of this offer. LoyaltyOne, Co. is not responsible for this Bonus Miles offer.
    2. Only Basic American Express® AIR MILES®* Consumer and Small Business Cardmembers to successfully enroll their eligible cards will be eligible for this offer. Only the eligible Basic American Express® AIR MILES®* Card ("enrolled Card") can be enrolled in this offer. The enrolled Card must be the same Card used to make an online purchase at a participating Canadian merchant.
    One (1) bonus of 100 AIR MILES®* Bonus Miles will be awarded for each qualifying purchase up to a maximum of four (4) qualifying purchases charged to your enrolled Card online at a participating Canadian merchant. Maximum of 400 Bonus Miles is available per enrolled Card during the offer period. Purchases made with Supplementary Cards linked to an enrolled Card are qualifying purchases.
    American Express Gift Cards and American Express Corporate Cards are excluded from this offer.
    To be eligible for this offer:

• Your account must be in good standing.
    • You must enroll your eligible Basic American Express AIR MILES Consumer or Small Business Card at americanexpress.ca/soarintomore between August 1 – August 13, 2017.
    • Enrollment period starts at 12:00:01 a.m. EST on August 1, 2017 and ends on August 13, 2017 at 11:59:59 p.m. EST.
    • You must use your enrolled Card online at a participating Canadian merchant to make a qualifying purchase between August 1, 2017 and August 31, 2017. Purchases must be posted to your account by September 14, 2017.
    • Provided you have enrolled your Card by August 13th, purchases made using this same card during the offer period but prior to enrollment will qualify.

Qualifying Purchase(s) for this Offer: To be eligible for 100 AIR MILES Bonus Miles, make any purchase of goods or services, including shipping or additional charges, with your enrolled Card online at a participating Canadian merchant. There is no minimum spend requirement. The full list of participating Merchants is included at americanexpress.ca/soarintomore during the offer period. Each qualifying purchase will result in a bonus of 100 Bonus Miles (up to a maximum of 400 Bonus Miles).
    Eligible purchases must be processed by no later than the end of the Offer Period of August 31, 2017; and be posted to the Cardmember's Account by no later than September 14, 2017 at 11:59:59 p.m. EST. If a purchase is completed using the enrolled Card during the Offer Period – but, is not processed and posted to the Cardmember's Account by September 14, 2017 at 11:59:59 p.m. EST – then, it will NOT count as a qualifying purchase for the Offer Period.
    Financed or ‘buy now, pay later' purchases are excluded. Exchanges, price adjustments, returns and other fees assessed to a Card and/or Account are NOT considered qualifying purchases for a Bonus Offer. Offer only valid on orders delivered in Canada. Offer not valid when purchasing online for in-store collection. Offer is not valid for transactions made using Payment Aggregators, including but not limited to, PayPal. Online purchases made with other merchants not listed here will not be eligible for the Bonus Offer.
    This Bonus Miles offer may take up to 2 billing cycles to appear on your statement and up to 90 days to be posted to your AIR MILES Collector Account, after you have completed the eligible purchases. American Express is responsible for fulfillment of this offer. LoyaltyOne, Co. is not responsible for this Bonus Miles offer.
    3. Each featured Amazon logo is a registered trademark of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Neither Amazon.com, Inc. nor any of its affiliates is a sponsor of this promotion. This message has not been sent by or on behalf of Amazon. Purchases must be made directly at Amazon.ca to be eligible for this offer. Purchases made through other third party websites using any Amazon payment service are not Eligible Qualifying Purchases.
    4. Canon and Canon eStore Canada are registered trade-marks of Canon Inc.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Sounds like some easy airmiles again.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Finally got my airmilesshop.ca bonus part of the 1250 promo.

The amex offer launched today. doesn't look like many businesses to shop at, but it you enroll and download the app and log into it you get 100 miles

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Noticed something interesting on Air Miles looking at flights YVR to YYC... both flights are on Air Canada, same dates. If I choose the lower cost Air Miles cost flight, the taxes and fees increase with an 'Airline Surcharge'.. hmm.. can you say scam? :/

Air Canada
    2230 reward miles+
    $83.21 taxes & fees
    Canada Air Security Charge$14.25
    Airport Improvement Fee$50.00
    Goods and Services Tax (GST) - Canada$3.96
    Booking Fee$15.00

2064 reward miles+
    $108.41 taxes & fees
    Airline Surcharges 1$24.00
    Goods and Services Tax (GST) - Canada$5.16
    Booking Fee$15.00

Ron.
    dededi, Davetherave and Speedy69 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

you should post that on their facebook.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by RonBC View Post
    Noticed something interesting on Air Miles looking at flights YVR to YYC... both flights are on Air Canada, same dates. If I choose the lower cost Air Miles cost flight, the taxes and fees increase with an 'Airline Surcharge'.. hmm.. can you say scam? :/

Air Canada
    2230 reward miles+
    $83.21 taxes & fees
    Goods and Services Tax (GST) - Canada$3.96
    Booking Fee$15.00

2064 reward miles+
    $108.41 taxes & fees
    Airline Surcharges 1$24.00
    Goods and Services Tax (GST) - Canada$5.16
    Booking Fee$15.00

Ron.
    Yes, I have noticed that in the past as well. Haven't booked am reward flights for a while but I have found westjet, if available, is the best deal. Oynx or BMO Elite air miles card discount helps as well to get ~20 cents per am.
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Dilemma ....... Safeway has Nestle or Haagen-Dazs for $4.99 + 50AM WUB 4 until Aug 6th.
    The power will be turned off in my building all day on the 9th I wouldn't want to buy them and then have them all melt in my freezer.....damn BC Hydro anyway!!!
    Lavender Lady and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

never mind ...
    Last edited by paylessgetmore; Wed, Aug 2nd, 2017 at 04:10 PM.
    dededi likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That's a crappy deal. I stocked up on those mangnum bars last Friday and oh man are those things delicious.
    Lavender Lady and dededi like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

*yawn*

Spend $4500 on your
    BMO®†AIR MILES®World Elite®*Mastercard®*
    fromAugust 1–31, 2017.1

Get 225
    Bonus Miles.

Wow!

Ron.

Last edited by RonBC; Wed, Aug 2nd, 2017 at 05:50 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by RonBC View Post
    *yawn*

Spend $4500 on your
    BMO®†AIR MILES®World Elite®*Mastercard®*
    fromAugust 1–31, 2017.1

Get 225
    Bonus Miles.

Wow!

Ron.

Ya I haven't gotten anything from them. I cut down my spending on the BMO card and make all the big purchases on the AMEX

Thread Information