User Tag List

Page 287 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 285 286 287 288 289 297 337 387 787 1287 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 29342
Like Tree118509Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Aw, @cabmonk, I'm so very sorry you're in so much pain, and hope that the steps you're taking will bring you relief. It must be excruciating. Wish I had more suggestions or could be of some help...just know I'll send up prayers for you, Hon. {{{Gentle hugs.}}}
    ROMEO, 22hicks, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks @Lynn49 , yeah the pain is unbearable especially during a bad attack. Sunday morning I wasn't bad and actually managed to clean etc. Sunday night I couldn't sleep and couldn't even stand up. The pain was so bad in my knee I couldn't properly bend my leg. My aunt got me the motrimax and people sitting outside let her in lol, I couldn't get downstairs. I had wanted to make healthy snacks so bought all this frozen fruit and had it ready to go with yogurt in the blender cup of my magic bullet and come to find that it's broken lol. My aunt is going to lend me her Ninja pro blender Friday for a couple weeks.
    bluerose, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Cabbie-I have seen my brother go through extreme pain which might have been gout. A rheumatologist injected his knees and ankles with steroids and drained off fluid. He literally jumped off the table and walked away! Has you physician mentioned injections? It's awful to think you are so much in pain.

Take care folks!
    ROMEO, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks, I can only go to a clinic or er. They always say there are things that for me they didn't feel would work. I have had shots before which I was told were only to make the pain go away until you could get some other meds from pharmacy. Anyway I prefer to try naturally. I'll keep tinkering.
    22hicks, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Hey everyone haven't posted much because of severe pain. Taking new gout supplements and motrimax. Aunt was gonna take me for groceries last couple days but while pain was going down it wasn't going down enough. Anyway I was getting frustrated and couldn't sleep at all Wednesday night. I'm sitting here at 5am this morning and decided to do one last attempt at taking care of the pain which had not been going away for weeks. So I took 2 more gout pills and 4 motrimax and tried to sleep. I actually fell asleep and woke up at 10.30am with almost no pain at all and actually managed to go get groceries with my aunt. Anyway I have a whole new diet plan to follow which consists of a very alkaline diet which is 80% alkaline and 20% acidic. Also have 2 huge apple cider vinegar on the way that is supposed to help with gout. My shopping at walmart consisted of chicken breast, tons of fruits and veggies. I will see if any of this works for me.

Hope everyone had a good day. I have also been following with all the hurricane news. a youtuber who's daily vlog I watch pretty much every day lives in Orlando and they have been getting prepped.
    @cabmonk I am certain changing your diet that way will bring you many positive health benefits including relief from that dreaded gout issue. With the apple cider vinegar are you supposed to add capfulls to food or a glass of water or is it to be taken it on its own?
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I swear it...the guy who is charge of scheduling road work, must think to himself...
    So tomorrow is a Friday after a short work week...most people are looking forward to finishing up the week and enjoying the weekend...how can I F**K up their morning commute into work!?
    Got it, I'll schedule bridge work on HWY 401 heading into the City, and make sure there's at least 2 of the 4 lanes closed off at all times, right during rush hour!
    2+ hours to get into work this morning...absolutely awesome start today!

Any ways, Good morning peeps.
    It's Friday. Have a wonderful day, and stay dry. Looks like we're going to get a bit of the wet stuff today.
    Enjoy the weekend everyone!
    Natalka, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@walkonby Thanks, I'll keep trying. The apple cider vinegar is 2 tablespoons twice a day. They say take it straight or add to 8oz of water. People also say it's ok if you use it in other things like food inc making salad dressings. I ordered it online from vitasave.ca which had a pretty good price. Also was told it must be the raw unfiltered type with mother.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by cabmonk; Fri, Sep 8th, 2017 at 07:51 AM.
    22hicks, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Good luck cabmonk with the apple cider it does have many benefits if you can handle the taste I hope you feel better soon. Yesterday I changed my settings on how a thread displayed and put the newest on the 1st page and the oldest on the last page! then I got lost and did not know what I was looking at so I changed it back. Our new dog Emma is doing well she ignores me 98 % of the time except at dinner time she knows I am the cook lol. My hubby the 1st mate is the one with the pick up truck that takes her to the woods so she is sticking with him. The leaves are changing color over here and well I guess Autumn has arrived. Have a great day everyone. A woodpecker just came knocking on the front door and made Emma bark.
    Natalka, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 4 others like this.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good sunny morning every1, but more rain's on the way.

I'm so sorry you have to suffer through such awful pain @cabmonk . Praying something helps you soon.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone.
    I hope U can get something really soon for that pain @cabmonk !
    Name:  99bc1db941cc77addf600b468df10dd8.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  77.9 KB
    Natalka, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!!

Nothing new to report, which is probably a good thing..working on the quilt, going to do some shopping...Hubby, SIL and his two buddies have all teamed up again in the club championship this weekend so I'll be alone to get into whatever mischief I want!! Hah! Should be fun!

I'm glued to CNN this morning and their extensive coverage of approaching Irma and trying to get the word out to everyone to leave, particularly on the east coast, the Keys....people are actually in the keys staying IN their boats!!!! One couple has a pair of Doxies, the poor little ones! They deserve better. Honestly...I'd be on I-75 in a heartbeat! We've driven that highway many times and I can't believe how it's at such a stand-still of vehicles trying to go north!! Guess we'd be in that mess.....keep praying for those who have the good sense to leave and for those who have no sense at all and are staying! I hope they find those people who are 'riding it out' in their boats to interview them again after the storm!

Well...off to do stuff!!

Have a safe, lovely autumny day today!!
    Natalka, 22hicks, cabmonk and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

@Lynn49 the worst part about the people staying behind is the risk that they force others to take in the name of their safety. I think the emergency workers should be able to get out as well. No one needs to try and be bigger than this storm.
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks guys, I'll keep trying everything possible so I don't have pain. My aunt dropped off here nutri blender this afternoon after min broke yesterday and says don't break this one lol I made some ice cream using just mixed berries and a couple spoons of vanilla yogurt and it turned out good. So far pain is pretty much gone and still holding since yesterday.
    22hicks, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Hi everyone Hope u all are having a good day @cabmonk I am glad u are in less pain today hope that as the days goes by you feel much better I hope and pray that everything you are trying would work for u to be better.Have a great day everyone

Thread Information