User Tag List

Page 315 of 1953 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 365 415 815 1315 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 29295
Like Tree118399Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!!!

How did it become Wednesday? I can't believe that I have to start packing tomorrow for our weekend away with the kids. Our GS will be staying with his other grandparents and will be spoiled by them, so he'll have a blast. Jenny will be with my late Friend's Husband....Jenny and he adore each other!! She'll be nicely pampered there. So all's well!!!

As to that LasVegas mass murder, CBC interviewed a couple on tv yesterday morning....they said all the things you'd expect..."we saw the worst and the best of our countrymen yesterday"....then when asked about guns, that we don't have that freedom to arm ourselves like that here or any other developed country in the world, the a** still insists that had HE or someone else had a gun, they'd have felt better and could have done something. Really, jerk??!! You could pop a pistol and disarm a guy 32 floors up into a hotel room?? Heather, just shook her head and said she still couldn't understand it. For an interviewer, I thought, "Yes! Finally someone is saying something we're all thinking!" Stupid americans. Home of the brave, that's for sure!!

Anyhoodles, not sure what kind of day it is out there....hang on, I'll check.....19, feels like 26, this afternoon, 21, will feel like 25. Interesting....

Bee sting pain almost gone thank goodness.....so off to figure out what to pack, bring gambling money to lose...busy day!

You all have a wonderful day today whatever you're doing!!

And for @flemeth and @danger_dan .....

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Oh @Lynn49 I hear ya. It's all crazy this obsession with guns. someone always insisting these nuts could still do the same with a knife. Yup i'm sure he could throw hundreds of knifes from the 32nd floor and across the street.

Anyway I got my Nutri Ninja blender this morning which was pretty fast shipping and made my first smoothie using it. Cucumber, carrot, frozen mixed berries. With almond milk and 2Tbsp of apple cider vinegar. I used 1 squirt of stevia liquid to sweeten it up a bit to help cover up the apple cider vinegar taste and it was good.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Yum! Nice smoothie, @cabmonk ! I love blending smoothies...I have the WolfGang Puck professional blender that was on sale on the shopping channel a couple of months ago and just love it.
    But here's where you and I differ...I could drink apple cider vinegar out of the bottle! hahaha!!!

Enjoy your purchase, Cabbie!! (always looking for new recipes!)
    Newfiescreech, 22hicks and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Oh I have been drinking the apple cider vinegar every day for a few weeks now. It doesn't make me gag or anything but not what I prefer lol. Tonight for dinner I'll make another pizza or a calzone because last nights turned out so well. Or it could be because I have tons of ingredients for pizzas.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I really like that saputo mozzarellissima which is normally around $7.50 for 500g package. Right now it's $3.77 at walmart so I bought 5 of them.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have to stop drinking so early / late / always in the day ... your photo looks fuzzy fuzzy fuzzy to me!

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Oh @Lynn49 I hear ya. It's all crazy this obsession with guns. someone always insisting these nuts could still do the same with a knife. Yup i'm sure he could throw hundreds of knifes from the 32nd floor and across the street.

Anyway I got my Nutri Ninja blender this morning which was pretty fast shipping and made my first smoothie using it. Cucumber, carrot, frozen mixed berries. With almond milk and 2Tbsp of apple cider vinegar. I used 1 squirt of stevia liquid to sweeten it up a bit to help cover up the apple cider vinegar taste and it was good.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Yum! Nice smoothie, @cabmonk! I love blending smoothies...I have the WolfGang Puck professional blender that was on sale on the shopping channel a couple of months ago and just love it.
    But here's where you and I differ...I could drink apple cider vinegar out of the bottle! hahaha!!!

Enjoy your purchase, Cabbie!! (always looking for new recipes!)
    Wow Lynn ..apple cider vinegar straight out bottle ..ohhh that stuff would put hairs on your chest sure maid ..it makes water run out my eyes that way ..have put apple cider vinegar in bottle water ..then i can drink it ..not something i do everyday ..Have wonderful evening and Take good care yourself sweetie
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    I have to stop drinking so early / late / always in the day ... your photo looks fuzzy fuzzy fuzzy to me!
    Hey you need glasses or my camera just sucks lol.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  F7D49FC1-D911-4A7F-B23E-DD2D7A82AA3A.jpeg
Views: 122
Size:  88.6 KB
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Must be like camping, @GoodBoy ! It's always wine o'clock! Never would I ever consider a bottle of Caesars mix at eleven in the morning at home...but at camp, it just seems normal! For everyone. Not just me.
    Last edited by Lynn49; Wed, Oct 4th, 2017 at 02:38 PM.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Must be like camping, @GoodBoy ! It's always wine o'clock! Never would I ever consider a bottle of Caesars mix at eleven in the morning at home...but at camp, it just seems normal! For everyone. Not just me.
    I prefer the alcohol - not just the mixer - but to each their own
    Newfiescreech and 22hicks like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I prefer the alcohol - not just the mixer - but to each their own
    The mixers are great for thirsty days on the deck when one doesn't want to get snockered mid-day....in the evening, the scotch, vodka and gin (always reminds me of Christmas...my Mom would always have her one drink per year on Christmas day...Tom Collins..) come out, sitting by the fire-pit...s'mores and spider weiners. So good with scotch! hahaha!!!
    Newfiescreech and 22hicks like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Speaking of Christmas, I'd better dig out my Mom's dark Christmas fruitcake recipe...it'll soon be time to make it!! ANd yes, I'm one of those people who love fruitcake. So there.

I've also wasted....okay, not wasted, the past hour on Pinterest searching Christmas decorating, crafts, new recipes that'll never replace the old, just additions....mostly decorating!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Speaking of Christmas, I'd better dig out my Mom's dark Christmas fruitcake recipe...it'll soon be time to make it!! ANd yes, I'm one of those people who love fruitcake. So there.

I've also wasted....okay, not wasted, the past hour on Pinterest searching Christmas decorating, crafts, new recipes that'll never replace the old, just additions....mostly decorating!!!!
    Ohhhh i agree with you 100% Lynn ..i love fruit cakes too ..with nice chunk hard cheese and huge piece dark or light cake doesn’t matter eat together ..every year i make at least 4 ..plus cherry cake🍒 and gum drop cake too ..lots sweetie left over after Christmas .yummmmmy ..now you got me hungry for cake .
    22hicks, Lynn49, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    Ohhhh i agree with you 100% Lynn ..i love fruit cakes too ..with nice chunk hard cheese and huge piece dark or light cake doesn’t matter eat together ..every year i make at least 4 ..plus cherry cake and gum drop cake too ..lots sweetie left over after Christmas .yummmmmy ..now you got me hungry for cake .
    Name:  5F7CA915-5E50-46B5-89F3-5E612CFC6534.jpeg
Views: 108
Size:  118.3 KB

Lynn ..doesn’t this make you want piece cake now and nice cup tea or coffee ..Mmmmmm
    22hicks, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Thread Information