User Tag List

Page 325 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 323 324 325 326 327 335 375 425 825 1325 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Hi everyone good morning . Hope everyone had a breast Saturday. Well I am up early so decided I would do some baking going to masks oatmeal cookies and some carrot muffin for breakfast. May be some cheese sticks. Have a very good Sunday. @22hicks hope you are feeling better since u will be going in today for your surgery. I will be keeping u in my thoughts and prayers. @Lynn49 hope your Thanksgiving a great time at your Thanksgiving dinner and is feeling better.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning folks!
    Thinking about @22hicks and sending prayers.
    @Lynn49 hope your "yuckies " have gone the way of the dodo bird!

Well, I didn't run fast enough away from the bugs or something - going to the after hours clinic today because of a pain in my abdomen just under my ribcage. It has been plaguing me all weekend. I have not been a very playful nephew -sitter but they have been entertained with friends or electronically. I feel badly.

We are supposed to have a major wind event today with first southwest winds and fairly warm and then a major switch to northwest winds with gusts up to 90k and big dip in temp.

flemeth -I'll take one of those carrot muffins, please. I think I can smell them.

BrotherB phoned last night- they have had a great time. They'll be home by 8:00 pm.

Must get up and get 2 guys to have showers and ready for church.

My head knows the weather is changing.

Have a terrific Sunday!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@Lynn49 hope you feeling better Hun... @22hicks , hope YOU are doing better too... Prayers and thoughts for YOU Both... Well it's a rainy yucky day here, going to drive up and see how my brother-in-law is doing in the new house, and then come home and maybe work in my shop.... Have a GREAT day Kids.... Cheers!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!! It is a yucky day also in here,it will rain all day.A perfect day to do some baking!!!
    22hicks and Lynn49 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!!

It seems like a yucky day for many of us, but thank goodness it's NFL football all day long!! Woohoo!!

Thank you, Avon, Flemeth, Charger, I might have over-done it yesterday even though I wasn't able to help out at our get-together. I fel like I took a step backwards, so I am not leaving this recliner all day. When I cough my ribs feel broken and my muscles feel torn...DD suggested Buckley's cough medicine so DH will pick it up for me shortly. It was a wonderful dinner and evening yesterday...now....on to CHRISTMAS!!!
    @avoncallingu , what you describe is the very reason I'm having an ultrasound tomorrow! I hope you can get to a clinic as soon as your babysitting duties are over.

My heart and thoughts are with Hicks these days as she faces a difficult surgery and recovery. My prayers are with you, Hicks.

Enjoy a relaxing Sunday, everyone, stay safe, hug your loved ones.
    Newfiescreech, 22hicks and cath007 like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

man, it doesn't take much to miss things on here. I was busy making up a massive lasagna again the other day ( used 30 noodles, 4 cans Hunts Thick & Rich sauce ( Romano cheese flavour ), 1.5 blocks of grated mozzarella, 3 lbs lean burger, 5 thinly sliced and lightly sauteed chicken breasts, 4 cups sliced mushrooms ) Powdered Parmesan on just the top layer.
    So yeah, it was a meat lovers lasagna.

Gosh there was plenty going on with baseball and hockey, had little time for anything else....was thrilled to see see the Leafs win in O.T. last night against Montreal but even more thrilling was watching Altuve ( Astros ) score the winning run in the bottom of the 9th to beat the Yankees!! Just game one but nice start guys!

More games are on today....sorry @Lynn49 I probably won't take in any of the football, but knowing that you're resting perfectly well in that recliner, the fans are being represented well. Enjoy! ( and also get better )
    @22hicks keeping you in my thoughts today!! Wanting only the best outcome here for you. (((many hugs )))

After dropping DD to work early this morning I hit FreshCo for some of those Jane's chicken things ( all 3 of my " grown " kids love them, yuck me personally I find them inferior ) but what a price! ( $5.99 for 1.2 kg size box )
    Anyways, in the meat section I also snagged 2 x $4.00 whole chickens! Got them into the oven as soon as I got home.
    Both chickens and some spuds are now all cooked with crispy brown skins. Must make some veg soon.
    It was nice to use the GC I got from Sobeys to pay for these items.

Wishing you all a great ( although sort of soggy ) weekend!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

DR. is saying gall bladder attack so lay low - take pain meds- eat NOTHING with fat. Get to ER if I spike a temp. I am to phone in the morning to get an ultrasound. So here I lie.

Have turned nephews over to their own devices. They have both been avoiding homework all weekend but the time is running out.
    Their mum and dad are boarding to fly home with eta of 8:00.

I have started to read "The Girl on the Train." Not very uplifting but fascinating.

Will chat later.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Thinking of you @avoncallingu .
    Good morning Fam.
    It's a chilly start out there today, stay warm if you're heading out.
    Supposed to warm up a bit, but still under seasonal temps for the day.

Have a wonderful day folks.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!! Wishing you an awesome monday ,a bit chilly too this morning,
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

An early good morning to everyone!

Off for a 9am ultrasound, but thinking of Hicks and what she's being prepared for this morning, on the day of her surgery. Keep sending prayers, healing thoughts and vibes, white light whatever you believe in, to help her get through this day to be restored to health.

Have a great day, everyone!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Morning, folks!
    Thinking of @22hicks and praying that God guides the hands of her surgeons today.

@Lynn49 our lives certainly are intertwined! Your ultrasound @9 - mine @ 2:30. Nothing to eat or drink for 8 hours but show up with a full bladder?? Hmmm- wonder how I will accomplish that?

I spent a few hours at ER last night but they couldn't fit me in for an ultrasound until today.

Then back to ER and they will let me know the results after a 1.5 hour wait. Hope there is somewhere to lie down. Whatever this is is sticking relentlessly around.

Wind storm blew down 4 houses under construction here last night and lots of trees. Power outages but not here.

It is 1* out there - (but feels like 2- I have to laugh!)

Cleaners are coming at 11 so I should see if we're ready for a clean-up.

Take care-keep warm.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. @avoncallingu hope its nothing too serious . @Lynn49 good luck with the ultra sound and hope you are feeling better. Pretty cold out there . we lost power last night for about an hour.Stay warm everyone. I am sending good vibes for 22hicks and her team of surgeon today praying for a successful outcome. Have an awesome day everyone

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Morning, folks!
    Thinking of @22hicks and praying that God guides the hands of her surgeons today.

@Lynn49 our lives certainly are intertwined! Your ultrasound @9 - mine @ 2:30. Nothing to eat or drink for 8 hours but show up with a full bladder?? Hmmm- wonder how I will accomplish that?

I spent a few hours at ER last night but they couldn't fit me in for an ultrasound until today.

Then back to ER and they will let me know the results after a 1.5 hour wait. Hope there is somewhere to lie down. Whatever this is is sticking relentlessly around.

Wind storm blew down 4 houses under construction here last night and lots of trees. Power outages but not here.

It is 1* out there - (but feels like 2- I have to laugh!)

Cleaners are coming at 11 so I should see if we're ready for a clean-up.

Take care-keep warm.
    Good morming, @avoncallingu ...yep, Sisters from different parents..hahaha. Already done and home by 10, now it's your turn. You mentioned that it might be your galbladder? Don't fret, Hon, if it is...I had mine removed years ago by laporoscopic surgery, no problem, although I'd rather you don't need that. Good luck with your ultrasound and results!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

it was a quick dash to close the windows on the main floor ( shocker cold temps ) when I woke up and came down this morning....Brrrr! Slippers will be staying on my feet today. Hated to turn on the heat but did just to take the edge off.

A few medical issues still ongoing I see. Glad your ultrasound is all done Lynn, hoping both yours and avon's gives you some answers and that you're bright eyed and bushy tailed once again. Thinking about hicks as well. And Natalka too.
    Good health is everything....everyday I must remind myself to be thankful.

Enjoy whatever sort of day you are having, mine may involve cooking but I am not sure yet. ha ha

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@walkonby !!! You mentioned that you want reminders....10 weeks until CHRISTMAS!!
    I'm here for ya, Babe.

Thread Information