User Tag List

Page 328 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 326 327 328 329 330 338 378 428 828 1328 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Good morning folks! Off to Chatham for my MIL'so 90th birthday party and to meet up with my dh'so son from Florida! Can't wait for hugs!
    OH! OH! Give him a hug for me too!!!

Enjoy your get-together, @avoncallingu !

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Is anyone else up? I'm trying to stay awake to get to the hospital for my MRI at 12:15 tonight.
    We had a lovely dinner with friends tonight and I'd rather just slip into bed.
    I don't want to go to the stupid hospital for a stupid test.

If you're all fast asleep, sweet dreams. If you're not, bet you're watching the ballgame, too.
    Last edited by Lynn49; Fri, Oct 20th, 2017 at 10:37 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Is anyone else up? I'm trying to stay awake to get to the hospital for my MRI at 12:15 tonight.
    We had a lovely dinner with friends tonight and I'd rather just slip into bed.
    I don't want to go to the stupid hospital for a stupid test.

If you're all fast asleep, sweet dreams. If you're not, bet you're watching the ballgame, too.
    Wow .. MRI this hour in nite lynn ..goodness gracious soon be time for bed and not going out for appointment..not watching ball game ..watching young and restless from 12 th September..a lot catch up ..just dont get time watch it ..hope everything works out for you tonight sweetie..thinking about you ..sending my thoughts and prayers to you..take good care yourself sweetie
    22hicks, Lynn49 and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by gryphon View Post
    Well, another year older for me.....Joy.
    Happy Belated Birthday gryphon ..sorry I missed sending you wishes on your birthday,hope you had wonderful day ..take good care yourself
    22hicks and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thank you, @Newfiescreech . MRIs gon on here 24 hrs a day to keep waiting times down. At least it's not 3am!
    Enjoy binge-watching Y&R...my Mom used to watch it every afternoon. The theme music still reminds me of her, although I never ever watched the soaps. I'm a little nervous, I've never had an mri....this one's for my back, just to make sure nothing is causing the pain that can be corrected, but honestly, the physiotherapist is doing wonders for it! I also bought a ball with knobby bits all over it to place between my back and a chair that's helping, too. Hurts like heck to lean back on it where the sore spots are for 2 minutes each, but if it keeps the pain away,....priceless!
    Take care my Friend. {{{Hugs}}}
    Newfiescreech, 22hicks and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Don't worry, Lynn, I got a few hugs in!

I typed out a detailed e-mail to you in response to yours but then lost it!!! Arrggh!

After our luncheon we went to the cemetery and then I leased a new car. A red one.

Just thought I'd slip that in.

Didn't really intend to do this today but I had been thinking about it for a whike.

I got an updated version of what I am already driving. A 2017 version of a Mazda CX5. -because I want red, I'll have to wait a week or so.

Going to bed -got a baptism to do tomorrow. As you can see, I am feeling much better. I think I was fighting a bug. I will hear results of the final test next week.

I hope that your MRI gives you answers, Lynn.

Good night, folks.

Thoughts and prayers for hicks!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Thank you, @Newfiescreech. MRIs gon on here 24 hrs a day to keep waiting times down. At least it's not 3am!
    Enjoy binge-watching Y&R...my Mom used to watch it every afternoon. The theme music still reminds me of her, although I never ever watched the soaps. I'm a little nervous, I've never had an mri....this one's for my back, just to make sure nothing is causing the pain that can be corrected, but honestly, the physiotherapist is doing wonders for it! I also bought a ball with knobby bits all over it to place between my back and a chair that's helping, too. Hurts like heck to lean back on it where the sore spots are for 2 minutes each, but if it keeps the pain away,....priceless!
    Take care my Friend. {{{Hugs}}}
    WOW !! Wondering why they dont do same thing here too ..MRI waiting list is months and months behind here ..time health care get on ball like other provinces ..will sweetie hope everything goes will for you tonite .will be sure thinking about you ..tell hubby be careful on roads tonite ..lots of crazy and weirdos out tonight..lol especially now it’s getting closer to Halloween 🎃 ..nothing worst in world suffering with pains .
    22hicks, Lynn49 and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Don't worry, Lynn, I got a few hugs in!

I typed out a detailed e-mail to you in response to yours but then lost it!!! Arrggh!

After our luncheon we went to the cemetery and then I leased a new car. A red one.

Just thought I'd slip that in.

Didn't really intend to do this today but I had been thinking about it for a whike.

I got an updated version of what I am already driving. A 2017 version of a Mazda CX5. -because I want red, I'll have to wait a week or so.

Going to bed -got a baptism to do tomorrow. As you can see, I am feeling much better. I think I was fighting a bug. I will hear results of the final test next week.

I hope that your MRI gives you answers, Lynn.

Good night, folks.

Thoughts and prayers for hicks!
    Well, @avoncallingu , you'll just have to call me tomorrow!
    @Newfiescreech , wow, no wonder they do that here. I can't imagine waiting months fir a test...my wait this way was about a month. Maybe that's something you can change there...write a letter to your newspaper, get your group into it...petition! Revolt! Hahaha.....got carried away there. But you never know, it might get things started! 🙄

Well, time to get dressed, mri at 12:30, but have to be there 12:15. Toodles!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  8DC09820-8B26-4313-8F9E-BBD496A3833A.jpeg
Views: 402
Size:  16.9 KB

Name:  7527CEA3-DB28-48F7-ACE2-E379C2F971BE.jpeg
Views: 445
Size:  49.2 KB
    Be careful avon when trimming your hair ..wouldn’t want you end up like this guy ..have wonderful night my friend please take good care yourself sweetie
    22hicks, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Home sweet home! First mri and hopefully my last!!
    Sweet dreams!
    Newfiescreech, 22hicks and cath007 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning its Saturday.Enjoy your weekend everyone

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

woo hoo to @avoncallingu and your new red car! Enjoy.
    Been there too @Lynn49 ...middle of the night tests are an eerie sort of experience, but I love the vacant hallways and parking lot. Good luck on whatever they find...or don't find.

What a night last night was! My emotions were all over the board watching the Astros/Yankees game....but they ( Astros ) have lived to see game 7!! My favourite player ( Altuve ) was kind of the hero with a timely single RBI and then a HR.
    Oh and a much needed double play him and Correa made to shut the Yanks down with bases loaded.....whew!

Just found an older You tube clip of a 6'11" pitcher ( Jon Rauch ) tossing to Altuve ....wow, what a height difference in these 2 guys, but talent matters and they are both MLB worthy.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!!
    @avoncallingu , wow, brand new lipstick-red ride! You go Girl!! I'm going to have to look it up; it's not like the olden days, when you could tell a Ford from a beautiful Chevy...Lately they all look the same to me. Must be getting old. Enjoy, my Friend!
    @walkonby , I had to email you last night when Altuve scored that HR! Hahaha! I heard someone screaming and I was right...it was you!! Well, let's hope for another successful game for them tonight. I hope you can hold it together...your DH may have to tie you down before you hurt yourself leaping up and down, screaming.

Well that mri was interesting: I didn't know how much noise it made! Thank goodness for the earplugs she gave me, wow! We got home around 1:30, then I crashed until 8:30...I'll need a nap this afternoon before another dinner out tonight, this time with our friends on our street at camp. Most of them go south for the winter, so this closes our camping season.

Have a beautiful, sunny day, everyone!! Keep Hicks in your prayers.......

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!! Yes it is the week end!!! I just woke up,feel great to sleep more.Wishing everyone a great fall day and take care!!!
    Newfiescreech, 22hicks and Lynn49 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

You're going to look pretty darn cool driving around in that, AVON!!!

Thread Information