User Tag List

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Like Tree1499Likes

Thread: October 2017 Frugal Chatter Thread

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Wow I am TOP T today!!! Anyway I am still writhing to compagnies for coupons.Tonight I made Twinings and Tetley.Any suggestions of compagnies sending coupons?
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Dh and our son finally took all of the bags of recycling to SARCAN. We got $57 back. We have $2 to our son for helping collect and recycle the items. His piggy bank is quite full, so we’ll need to take him to the bank soon to deposit it into his savings account.

Later this week my doctors will have the results from today’s test. I’m trying not to be anxious, there is nothing that I can do to influence the results. I will soon know if my bones are still strong, or if the last decade of taking my experimental injection blood thinner has done any visible damage.

I stopped at Salvation Army while out of town for my medical appointment today. I purchased a fancy grater/mandolin for $2.99. I bought myself two nice shirts that could be used professionally, $5.99 and $7.99.

I struck out at Value Village, but there was a Dollarama next door. I bought two packages of glow sticks to wear while trick-or-treating. I also found a doctor kit for baby girl for Christmas, $4. She has been building doctor tools out of Tinkertoys, then using them to examine me.

I have an $8 pick-up scheduled for tomorrow, since I was unavailable today. I have a drop-in kid tomorrow, same girl that I had earlier in the month.
    Last edited by Angela273; Tue, Oct 24th, 2017 at 01:32 AM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!!It is supposed to rain all day.I am currently watching the QC flyers.I love the fact that they are posted super earlier.A few deals are good ,I see skineless chicken breasts and ground beef for next week cooking.Wishing everyone a great day!!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Received my sample source box today along with a great trade.I will have time to benefit my juices sale.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Received my sample source box today along with a great trade.I will have time to benefit my juices sale.
    Good to know they are on the way!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-got a free birthday card in dennigers today at the checkout-baby eating grapes and I have a birthday on sat -saved a bit there
    -just went online at the gap as its free shipping used my mystery card on top of discount and paid 4.52 for hubbys boxers ,and 12.98 for a long sleeve sleep shirt for me after mystery card

-got the car when hubby walked in at 9.30 this morning and went to once upon a child ,and pluto and got 16.50 for daughter also bought myself a bath and body perfume at pluto for 4.00 and 1.50 for fleece mitts for Ashlyn at once upon a child

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ditto, its a soup kinda day. I'm making chili! so ready for a grilled cheese as well!
    Christy Pinkston
    Scheduling Mystery Shoppers
    Shopmetrics, Inc
    [email protected]

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I was looking at my schedule for November and found a reminder for The Brick. The warantee on our washer and dryer is expiring on November 6. We will have 90 days after that to redeem the $330 towards the purchase of furniture or mattresses.We could wait and use the credit with a Black Friday sale or Boxing Day Sale. I called and asked and there doesn’t seem to be many restrictions. I think we might get a couch, as ours is wearing out. I have never owned a new couch. The couch set we have right now, we bought for $100 before our son was even born. I’ll talk with Dh about it tonight.
    Last edited by Angela273; Tue, Oct 24th, 2017 at 03:45 PM.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Maxi:
    -Oasis Smoothies banana-strawberry 1,75l @2,78$ x2 minus 1,50$ coupons x2=1,28$ per juice
    Maxi pm super c: Oasis Premium orange juice 1,75l@2,00$ x 3 minus 1,50$ coupons(got them in a trade)=0,50$ per juice
    I will do it again tomorrow because pm limit is 3
    Last edited by cath007; Tue, Oct 24th, 2017 at 06:59 PM.
    Newfiescreech, barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

cold day here but the house is still toasty. DH and the older son made dinner so it was ready when I walked in, awesomeness because I had a light lunch and was starving when I came home. The older son and I then prepared most of the meal for Wednesday, I cleaned he did the food prep. We do oven fajitas and so he prepped 6 sets of the spice mixture. Makes it such a quick meal.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I took our twins shopping with me to Sobeys this evening. They really enjoyed the outing.
    $126.17 - $28.51 in discounts & specials - $60.71 in coupons - $30 in Air Miles = $6.95oop.
    - $1.60 CO51 = $5.35
    I also earned 14 Air Miles.

I bought bread, Laughing Cow cheese, lean ground beef, Driscoll’s, raspberries, Herbal Essences Shampoo & conditioner, Green Giant Frozen veggies, Bryer’s icecream, sour cream, Lucerne milk, yogurt, Vlasic pickles, brown sugar mini-wheats.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Dinner tonight will be chicken (cooked on Sunday) broccoli (thanks .77 cent sale No Frills) and oven fries for the boys.

I took a roast beef out of the freezer this morning and left it in the sink to thaw. Will put it in the crock pot tomorrow so tomorrow's dinner will be roast, potatoes, broccoli. Leftover roastbeef for sandwiches Friday for the boys.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

@cath007 @Newfiescreech @lilo0003

Thanks for all the warm wishes & welcome backs
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Afternoon everyone,

I've been battling a cold for the last month, I was cold free for about 4 days and she's back with a vengeance.

Supper tonight is breakfast sausage & hot Italian sausage.

FIL called he shot a fox that has been terriorizing the neighbourhood our chickens & the neighbours ducks. DH will bring the fur to a Inuit lady that shares her life skills on tanning furs and working leathers. So the animal will not be wasted, we won't eat the eat of course but it will be made into something else.

I will back the fox once dh skins to avoid a pest infestation, I remember the horror story of @thriftygranny 's garage infestation a few years back with her fox taxidermy.

Well off to get motivated (haha) or slouch along with this cold.

Wishing everyone a fantastic afternoon & evening.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

My Sample Source box arrived yesterday. I also picked up an empty cqn in the Sobeys parking lot last night. It is currently 10C with 18km hour winds, but today might get up to 17C and is the warmest day in the forecast. I have the kids at the park. I found a glass pop bottle to take home as I re-start our SARCAN collection.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread Information