User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By GoodBoy
  • 1 Post By SassyAshley

Thread: Is anyone else having trouble with Shoppers points?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I find I'm having trouble with shoppers points not being added and I seem to be having to chase them regularly.

My Tuesday offer to spend more than and get 20x points was supposed to be credited by today, not got it yet.

My last week's offers included Dairlyland milk ... I bought 4 and didn't get any bonus points ... they should have been 20x.

Getting a bit ticked with having to chase points.

I contacted them on FB yesterday about the missing points from the milk, not sure how I can prove it now the deals have changed ... because the offers don't realize I bought milk last week, I don't have a milk offer this week
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I always keep my purchase receipts and I take screen images of the offers on my phone before using them. Then I have proof of both ends. If the points do not credit at purchase I call SDM immed and they sort it out then and there.

Sent from my iPhone
    Last edited by GoodBoy; Sat, Nov 4th, 2017 at 06:02 PM.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    I find I'm having trouble with shoppers points not being added and I seem to be having to chase them regularly.

My Tuesday offer to spend more than and get 20x points was supposed to be credited by today, not got it yet.

My last week's offers included Dairlyland milk ... I bought 4 and didn't get any bonus points ... they should have been 20x.

Getting a bit ticked with having to chase points.

I contacted them on FB yesterday about the missing points from the milk, not sure how I can prove it now the deals have changed ... because the offers don't realize I bought milk last week, I don't have a milk offer this week
    Call 1800SHOPPER

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It seems like every time I shop I have to call Shoppers about my points. Always keep your email optimum offers, screen shot your apps, and even print off the offers. In store has to see the actual offer in order to correct on their end and appreciates being able to photocopy your prints. You can do multiples for the x offers but HQ will only give you credit for one so I always return the extra products because there is another day. Never be afraid to just get your money back and tell management about the problem. Another bonus of printing is Walmart accepts Shoppers $ off coupons.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

just an fyi for next time when you are checking out your loaded coupons will show up on the screen so its a good way to check if it went through right away!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

If you email optimum or call them, they will have a record of your offers, even if the offer is expired. I had a shop in late Sept for which none of my in-store or personal offer bonus points were awarded. I emailed as soon as I got home. After two weeks with no response, I emailed again. It took another two weeks, but I finally got my bonus points, even though the offers were long expired.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I managed to get the points for the milk as I contacted them within a couple of days (I had the receipt and the screenshot). All they needed was my card number and the barcode from the receipt.

The Tuesday offer I cannot contact them about because it was a couple of weeks ago and I accidentally threw out the receipt. I now have an envelope that I keep these receipts in to save me losing them ... although today's offer is B1G1 free on multi vitamins.
    Last edited by Colsgirl; Tue, Nov 7th, 2017 at 01:16 PM.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I had an issue tonight with one of my personalized offers. I loaded a number offers and all worked except one. I called in to ask about the points being missing and at first they tried to tell me I didn't load the offer until today at 8:47 pm, that is a talent considering they could see that I loaded the offer and I was on the phone with them at 6:56 pm (I looked at it the time when she said that).

She puts me on hold and come back and says okay so I can see you loaded the offer yesterday, and you shopped tonight and I can see that you did purchase 2 of this item tonight so as a good will gesture this time only we will add the points. I confused if I loaded the offer and purchased the product why is this a good will gesture?

Oh well I got my points but wondering if this is what is to come well we wait for the new program to start.
    Colsgirl likes this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Thread Information