User Tag List

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree411Likes

Thread: Air Miles Shop the Block is Back!!! up to 2000 Air Miles (Nov 14 to Dec 14, 2017)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Sobey's need to get it together. I took my Cadbury and Herbal Essence coupons that I printed. Cashier said because it said "Urban Fresh" next to Sobey's they were only for Urban Fresh stores. She called someone within the store who told her to try them, Voila! They went through. Got my points. Their whole point of these deals is to get people in the stores but I won't go back.

$2.49 Cadbury even though the sign says $2.99. Herbal Essence was $3.99

I'm well on my way to 7 and it hasn't cost a lot. Cadbury, Herbal Essence, Global, Shell with Rexall on tap.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I was just at Rexall/Pharmaplus in Scarborough, ON and they had a couple of good bonus offers: 20% off most Neutrogena items and 40 air miles when you spend $40. Also, Jamieson vitamins, 30 bonus air miles when you spend $30 and their items are buy one, get 50% off the second. So I got my 100 airmiles that go toward "Shop the block" and 70 for those two, plus 5 regular for a total of 175.
    MrsMer likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    Sobey's need to get it together. I took my Cadbury and Herbal Essence coupons that I printed. Cashier said because it said "Urban Fresh" next to Sobey's they were only for Urban Fresh stores. She called someone within the store who told her to try them, Voila! They went through. Got my points. Their whole point of these deals is to get people in the stores but I won't go back.

$2.49 Cadbury even though the sign says $2.99. Herbal Essence was $3.99

I'm well on my way to 7 and it hasn't cost a lot. Cadbury, Herbal Essence, Global, Shell with Rexall on tap.
    It gave you the miles on your receipt right away? Mine just says PLU and then no bonus miles showing. Went to Urban Fresh
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

If you are doing the Air Miles Shops offer, a pretty easy one out of the three is Canada Post. Free shipping after $25. That's 3 books of stamps if you need them anyway
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I was wondering about this too. It seems like there are smaller OOP for the east. Is one offer involved with just purchasing Herbal Essence? I'm confused...the offers I am seeing involve larger purchases for sure...
    shopperwho likes this.
    We are spiritual beings having a temporary human experience.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2shopmom View Post
    do the offers combine? If I purchase specified products at Sobeys and redeem/or spend over certain amount will I get points for the items and for redeeming or spending?

Is there a way to track these offers to make sure they count towards the promo? I have a booklet with coupons and would like to combine those coupons with this promo but not sure if both qualify in one transaction.
    Has anybody seen a coupon booklet out West?
    We are spiritual beings having a temporary human experience.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    It gave you the miles on your receipt right away? Mine just says PLU and then no bonus miles showing. Went to Urban Fresh
    Yeah, look a line or two above your dream miles and cash miles, maybe it's there? On mine, that's where it is, and it says 50 miles.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thumpersmom View Post
    I was wondering about this too. It seems like there are smaller OOP for the east. Is one offer involved with just purchasing Herbal Essence? I'm confused...the offers I am seeing involve larger purchases for sure...
    We have never had things so good in the east. Every time there was a bonus like this we were on the outside looking in while people out west racked up tons of points. The Herbal Essence and Cadbury offers are fantastic because you have such little output cashwise.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

No mine says nothing and there is nothing in my account. I guess I will have to complain to them. I wonder if it was cashier error?

Yeah, look a line or two above your dream miles and cash miles, maybe it's there? On mine, that's where it is, and it says 50 miles.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

That is what I am observing as well. BC offers are spend large amounts at a store to qualify. Where as I see ON has buy a chocolate bar and that is one offer.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

No mine says nothing and there is nothing in my account. I guess I will have to complain to them. I wonder if it was cashier error?
    I would give it a few days. Mine isn't actually in my account either, I wonder if they only add them once a week. I don't normally shop at Sobey's so I don't know. With Metro they usually add them on Tuesdays, I think, so they might do the same.

Rexall added all of them overnight.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

@Miss Molly did you find the tacos at the Danforth location? I was there yesterday and there were none in the bakery or with the tacos, staff said they had never seen them before

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I would give it a few days. Mine isn't actually in my account either, I wonder if they only add them once a week. I don't normally shop at Sobey's so I don't know. With Metro they usually add them on Tuesdays, I think, so they might do the same.

Rexall added all of them overnight.
    Even if its not in your account yet, at least its showing in your receipt. The other poster its not even showing up on the receipt, which is weird.

Maybe regular Sobeys shop it shows up on the receipt & Urban Sobeys shop it just shows up as PLU or something like that
    torontogal12 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Air Miles was never than big in ON before, at least grocery store wise.

West always had very good offers with SAFEWAY grocery stores, while we never had this SAFEWAY chain in ON.

Only METRO used to offer AM on groceries in ON & they were not that great with AM offers. Sobeys only recently started offering AM, before that they only had Club Sobeys Points, but now they have turned to AM.

So maybe AM is trying to compensate for that now, to make AM more popular in East with very easy offers.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

@Miss Molly did you find the tacos at the Danforth location? I was there yesterday and there were none in the bakery or with the tacos, staff said they had never seen them before
    I didn't look for them.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information